Stinger97

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

2 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I can see Milania in juvie re Shameless (watch it if you haven’t and can).

Just IMO Teresa has been encouraging her behavior for years cause she thinks it looks cute on camera. 

Uzo Aduba from Orange is the New Black was on WWHL years ago when Teresa was in prison. Andy asked her, which person from housewives Uzo would want to have her back in prison. I think she said Caroline. The answer to this question is always Milania.

I've since learned that my parents actually know Uzo's family. I wished I could have passed that along to her.

• Like 8

On 1/31/2019 at 8:34 AM, Castina said:

Teresa has mentioned on this series that Milania is going through a difficult period (especially with Joe in prison), we saw that during the rapping episode.  So knowing that Teresa won't speak ill of her kids or that she is in "denial" of their flaws ( I think a lot of that is her version of protecting them, misguided or not) that fact that she alludes to Milania's difficulties speaks volumes.  She's a kid at that very difficult age where they find themselves looking at the left path or the right path of choices.  Knowing Milania's personality, her being particularly close to her father and all that drama and uncertainty tied in with death of the grandmother etc... etc... she's vulnerable to making the wrong choices.  Particularly if she has experienced any negative behaviour from her peers over her families very public lives.  That's not making excuses for her, that's recognizing that she has been through a lot on that bridge from childhood to teen.  

So I think any adult running to facebook to post stories like that are part of the problem that just add to the troubles kids like her might face.  Nothing good came from that.  On a s(n)ide note, if the story is even true, it's pretty rich that one woman should call another a bad mother over vaping totally lacking the self-awareness that her child is spending the night at the home of a reality TV star with legal issues and the possibility of a crew filming there.   

Without going too off topic I wonder if real life and the difficulties with Milania and deportation etc.. play a big factor in why Teresa is so good with Danielle.   She doesn't want Danielle's wrath to fall on her doorstep with so much at stake.  I would be doing the same, don't poke the bear.  

Meh, I can’t get upset that another parent called out the vile behavior of one of Tre’s kids, especially Milania who is an ill mannered, rude, uncouth beast of a child thanks to bad parenting. If Tre truly gave even half a fuck about her kids well being, she would not be on this shit show, she’d be living her life by getting a normal job, and showing her kids how you redeem yourself and make amends when you fuck up big time. But instead she’s back to the same old shit - parading her life, and her kids lives, all over TV at a time when they should be living a more private life and dealing with their family issues behind closed doors...IMO...YMMV...

• Like 7

Haven't watched in a long while, tuned in to check out why SM was being so negative about Melania's 'music video' (heard about it on Wendy Williams show) Wow, Danielle S.  is back! Always had a soft spot for her. She seems to have mellowed out a bit though. At first I thought her husband was that Slade from RHOOC. LOLOL

3 hours ago, xls said:

Haven't watched in a long while, tuned in to check out why SM was being so negative about Melania's 'music video' (heard about it on Wendy Williams show) Wow, Danielle S.  is back! Always had a soft spot for her. She seems to have mellowed out a bit though. At first I thought her husband was that Slade from RHOOC. LOLOL

I don't think DS has mellowed at all. She has manipulated her way thru this season. She stirs the pot anytime she can. Sorry, we just disagree. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Reality police said:

I don't think DS has mellowed at all. She has manipulated her way thru this season. She stirs the pot anytime she can. Sorry, we just disagree. 

Probably I got that impression cause I just saw one ep so far, but I am shocked her and Theresa seem to be BFF's now. omg : )

• Like 3

2 hours ago, xls said:

Probably I got that impression cause I just saw one ep so far, but I am shocked her and Theresa seem to be BFF's now. omg : )

You will see when you get to watch the rest of the season. Tre is ride or die with her, go figure. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Does anybody know when the final deportation ruling is expected?  Doesn't Juicy get out in a few weeks?

I think when his federal time is up he will be held in an ICE facility until determination. I think it's a pretty done deal. Don't think he will be free on American soil again. 

• Like 2

See I wonder if it's the opposite.  I think if it was a done deal, the appeal would have been finalized and announced.  The fact that it still hasn't been settled leads me to believe that he perhaps will be staying in NJ.  

that said, I have no sense of how these things work.  

9 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

See I wonder if it's the opposite.  I think if it was a done deal, the appeal would have been finalized and announced.  The fact that it still hasn't been settled leads me to believe that he perhaps will be staying in NJ.  

that said, I have no sense of how these things work.  

People article, of course People Is not the definitive source for legal questions. 

https://people.com/tv/joe-giudice-will-be-deported-italy-after-prison/?utm_source=emailshare&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email-share-article&utm_content=20190211

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I do know how this works, but I represent poor people not convicted of white collar crimes 😬

Usually, ICE comes to get them when they are released from prison. Meaning, they are transferred from DOC custody to ICE custody. Regardless of whether the case is on appeal. If, theoretically, he were to win on appeal after he’s been deported (and I don’t think he will), he may be allowed to come back. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 6

I heard Teresa is asked (again) about Joe’s deportation and their marriage at the reunion and she gets upset and cries. No way will she and the girls go with him. I don’t think she will actually divorce Joe, nor do I think she will see other men. She is die hard, old school. 

I have to wonder what goes through Tre's head these days. If I were her I'd be wishing for a time machine to take me back to right before I did whatever it was that started me on the path to now. Was Juicy entirely the cause of their issues. I don't think so. But it was so clear to me in the past episodes that he was just not that into her or even the kids. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

I have to wonder what goes through Tre's head these days. If I were her I'd be wishing for a time machine to take me back to right before I did whatever it was that started me on the path to now. Was Juicy entirely the cause of their issues. I don't think so. But it was so clear to me in the past episodes that he was just not that into her or even the kids. 

I wonder too.  She is so dead set on never appearing weak or upset, she looks cold and ignorant, almost not human.  I am not an emotional person but I would be a wreck if this was going on for me.  I think that’s what bugs me most about her- she acts like this is all just rolling off her back.. but it’s a big deal!

I wish both of them had received more jail time, I hate the thieving assholes BUT I actually don’t wish for him to be deported.  Or actually I guess I wish they all go to Italy with him.  I’d be happy to see her off the show too.

Where did I read that Teresa is trying to get Joe in the mob in Italy, as a new career!?  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

12 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I wonder too.  She is so dead set on never appearing weak or upset, she looks cold and ignorant, almost not human.  I am not an emotional person but I would be a wreck if this was going on for me.  I think that’s what bugs me most about her- she acts like this is all just rolling off her back.. but it’s a big deal!

I wish both of them had received more jail time, I hate the thieving assholes BUT I actually don’t wish for him to be deported.  Or actually I guess I wish they all go to Italy with him.  I’d be happy to see her off the show too.

Where did I read that Teresa is trying to get Joe in the mob in Italy, as a new career!?  

She may act like nothing bothers her but it definitely bothers her and I think she puts all of her energy into creating her own perception of reality. I think it's the reason why Teresa is so triggered by certain words. She feels threatened by anyone who tells her the truth that is different from the truth she has been telling herself to survive her situation. If you make the mistake of saying anything that threatens her little bubble, she immediately get labelled as her enemy and no matter what she says, it's hard to come back from that. It's exactly why Jackie didn't stand a chance the moment she brought up Joe being in prison, even though what she said was completely factual and indisputable. Those things don't matter to Teresa. She wants all the loyalty but she reserves the right to pick and choose when and how she shows her loyalty to anyone.

• Like 12

On 2/18/2019 at 12:41 PM, RHJunkie said:

She may act like nothing bothers her but it definitely bothers her and I think she puts all of her energy into creating her own perception of reality. I think it's the reason why Teresa is so triggered by certain words. She feels threatened by anyone who tells her the truth that is different from the truth she has been telling herself to survive her situation. If you make the mistake of saying anything that threatens her little bubble, she immediately get labelled as her enemy and no matter what she says, it's hard to come back from that. It's exactly why Jackie didn't stand a chance the moment she brought up Joe being in prison, even though what she said was completely factual and indisputable. Those things don't matter to Teresa. She wants all the loyalty but she reserves the right to pick and choose when and how she shows her loyalty to anyone.

Sounds a lot like someone else I can think of 😆

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HorseyFace said:

Sounds a lot like someone else I can think of 😆

There's a number of women in the RH franchise that could fit that description so I still haven't clue in to who exactly you're referring to, lol.

• Like 5

Andy asked Melissa about Teresa and her mystery man on WWHL and Melissa downplayed it as just friends. She and Teresa are not getting along so I doubt she would cover for her. 

I don’t think Teresa has any interest in sex. She may flirt, and loves attention but I doubt it goes any further. She is very traditional and has only been with one man for entire adult life- she’d probably be “skeeved” out by being naked around a man other than Joe. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Reality police said:

Or Joe? They don't have to accept him do they?

I wondered about that too - he’s a citizen of Italy but it seems they could revoke citizenship and then he’d be a man without a country. Can we keep Joe and send Tre over?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

I totally think Teresa has a boy toy. Her traditional values are a bunch of bs. She’s in the best shape of her life and she’s free to fuck whoever. Joe is a sloppy drunk so who knows how shit went down in their household. Also she’s a no moral having dumbass so she probably has found a way to spin her cheating into not being her fault.

• Like 2

Teresa trying to pull the victim card; "My husband's not here", "We've been through a lot,"...Bitch, sit down. It's all your own doing. You've got no one to blame but yourself. Joe didn't hold a gun to your head and force you to sign anything you weren't willing to sign, as long as it meant you had cash to wave around and spend.

• Like 6