David T. Cole

Impractical Jokers

Funny episode Thursday---Murray was almost able to pull off his first "time challenge" in the park, and Q asking ladies for feminine products (which means he couldn't do it) was wonderfully awkward. His parents raised him right, I think.

• Like 1

I love the resigned look Q sometimes gets when he realizes he's just been screwed over in a challenge. The guys know there's a line he definitely will not cross. In a way, it kinda dooms Q every time the others want him to lose, but as you said, 17wt, Q's parents raised him right; he seems like a true gentleman.

• Like 1

So, Sal does NOT like cats--- an episode I saw today drove that home. His reactions to all the cats were pretty funny, and I liked all the spectators who were reacting to *his* reactions.

Same episode had Sal being a dental assistant for a truly gorgeous woman....seeing him so nervous was especially endearing.

Caught an episode Sunday that included them in a mall with a Wheel of Doom. Sal's spin resulted in what I can only describe as something 4 lifelong male friends are prone to do to one another at times. Love seeing them this way, as it just seems so realistic and not at all staged.

It's very endearing! Just saw Sal try to get a pretty woman to kiss him--the ep where Murr skydives I think--and he was so nervous about it. I was surprised he went for it.

Murr and Q had looks of horror on their faces but not Joe--he's always clapping gleefully, lol.

• Like 1

Is that the one with that beautiful blonde in the park?

Yeah, the boys couldn't believe he was going for it!

I love Sal's cornfield punishment, the way he reacts to what's around him.

Loved Joe and Sal's PowerPoint presentation with the huge ERROR message and the FUPAs to be avoided. These guys consistently amaze me with their straight faces. And Joe dancing at the nd of the presentation almost cost me my life!

• Like 1

The spa day challenge was really good! They all appeared to be having a good, awkward time. I especially enjoyed "Can you massage my bald"....too funny! And the punishment w/Joe in the dress thinking he would be modeling but really conducting a seminar? I found it hard to breathe....so much fun.

I was at the Justin Timberlake concert during this episode and received texts from two friends and my sister crying over how funny it was. Everyone who knows me knows i take my JT VERY seriously, so for them to text me during his concert I knew it had to be a great one!

I LOVE this show. My favorite vacillates between Joe and Sal. I cannot begin to tell you how many times my son and I will yell LARRRYYYY to get each others attention.

• Like 3

OMG, RagingTomato, are you me? LOL Exact same love for Joe & Sal, and my son and I do the LARRRYYYY thing as well!

I think they're all talented & play to each other's strengths and weaknesses very well, but Sal and Joe have that certain extra something that elevates their performances.

Plus, Joe has gorgeous eyes.

And Sal is pretty handsome as well.

I can't wait for the new show, Jokers Wild, to premiere!!

Wait, what?? What new show?? :::scurries off to google stuff...::::

ETA post-Google: So, will this be replacing the current show, or in addition to?

Edited by A Boston Gal
  • Like 1

In addition to...tru.tv really loves these guys, and with good reason!

OT: I watched some of their old skits on YouTube (as Tenderloins). Funny stuff, a lot of off-color jokes...some of them are 8 years old!

Q and Sal often make guest appearances on comedy podcasts, in addition to their own, What Say You? They revealed in at least two interviews that a multiple punishment will be aired next month where three Jokers each get tattooed.

• Like 1

17wheatthins, I guess I haven't seen the "Larry" episode yet...what is Joe screaming "Larry" all about?

This was the first occurrence of "Larry!" that I can remember...enjoy :)

• Like 2

I was very impressed with Q during the challenge when they had to cut in line to get Broadway tickets; he just very matter-of-factly said to people, as he was cutting them in line, "I don't wait in lines, excuse me..." and actually got to the booth to purchase a ticket!

• Like 1

I felt genuinely bad for Murray when they made him jump out of the plane...I don't think I could ever push anyone, especially someone I consider my friend, to do anything they were genuinely terrified of. He's always a good sport though; my favorite loser challenge he did was probably the dodgeball one where they had an oven mitt on his right hand lol

• Like 2

Wait, what? Did I miss something? Did an episode run that my stupid DVR didn't record? I don't remember any of this... :(

Edited by A Boston Gal

ABG, it was an older episode that tru.tv aired last week Thursday....they air a lot of the older episodes on Sun, Tues, and Thurs...probably so the newly initiated (us) can catch up on them. No worries, it'll be on again :-)

It's kind of funny to see the first season; the guys look SO much younger!

Today tru.tv aired an episode that had the boys bowling....I laughed so hard at Q & Sal bowling & doing "European kisses" after each frame that I truly hurt my stomach. I was crying in pain and laughing at the same time!

• Like 2

This week @ 10pm & 1030pm EDT, tru.tv is airing:

The Good, The Bad, amd the Uncomfortable 10pm

Anniversary Edition 1030pm

Pretty soon the new show Jokers Wild premieres!!!!

I can't wait!!

Why do they keep not airing new stuff? :(

I really don't know, but Joe Tweeted that they just wrapped season 3, and I think it said a new episode will air 09-20?

I don't mind the repeats, because I'm new to the show, but I can certainly understand wanting to see new ones..l

:-)

• Like 1

Just came back from vacation and had a marathon of episodes I hadn't seen before waiting for me...almost made it worthwhile to come home again! The bowling was hysterical, as was Joe's mashed potato slinging. Any clue as  to the format of the new show?

• Like 1

Scoopski po-tah-toes. LOL Joe rocks my world!

So happy these guys were able to make your return a lil more palatable, ABG! ;-)

I think the new show will be a sketch-type show, maybe improv? I'm very excited to see what they come up with.

:-D

Edited by 17wheatthins
  • Like 1

OMG this episode was sooooo funny; the security guard challenge was one of the funniest I've seen from these guys. I'm still laughing thinking about it!

And Jokers Wild was funnier this week; I liked the bank sketch the most...I guess they're doing their more absurd bits on this program, and this week's episode seemed to show their camaraderie more than last week.

*or, maybe poor 17WT got enough sleep this week so she was in a better frame of mind for comedy.

;-)

Anyway, I had a pleasant 60 minutes w/my favorite boys from Staten Island.

• Like 1

OMG this episode was sooooo funny; the security guard challenge was one of the funniest I've seen from these guys. I'm still laughing thinking about it!

And Jokers Wild was funnier this week; I liked the bank sketch the most...I guess they're doing their more absurd bits on this program, and this week's episode seemed to show their camaraderie more than last week.

*or, maybe poor 17WT got enough sleep this week so she was in a better frame of mind for comedy.

Yes, I loved the security guard sketch. I'm still giggling thinking about Sal and the password. Murray's turn was another classic though. I loved the punishments this week too. Murray's and Q's weren't too bad, but I don't blame Sal for being so angry. It was hilarious though. 

I also thought that Jokers Wild was better this week. It's still comes across a little awkward and unfunny at times, but I'll keep watching now if it's like last night. I loved the bloopers though of the bank scene. 

• Like 1

Oh, the bloopers were great! All those kisses followed by laughter. And I thought I heard someone say "boner" during the sketch, so it was nice to have confirmation....but I agree it's still a little awkward & unfunny......but so were many of their YouTube sketches; beyond my sense of humor, at least.

And if I were Sal, I would have seriously lost my temper, especially with Joe laughing SO HARD about that tattoo he chose (and I love Joe--it just would hav sent me over the edge). Poor Sal....I hope he gets it removed.

Edited by 17wheatthins

I really think Sal's tattoo was th worst of the three, but his reaction was priceless! When he said "Oh my God this is going to change our friendship forever", I really couldn't help but laugh.

• Like 2

I love Sal at the Bingo Hall..he kept saying "guys I swear, this is the worst punishment ever" but he always says that!

Then the next funny thing was the Planning Council meeting. I think some of the people are in on it and some aren't. It's near the Beef Gristle Mill....I don't know how he kept a straight face going over that proposal! Grandkid Park, statutes of grandkids. 

• Like 1

Beef Gristle Mill LMAO

I'm going to start saying that when I give directions.

That one council member lady was NOT having it...she was hysterical!

And when they said : what are you looking for tonight? And Sal said: "approval" I almost fell off my couch.

I know so funny. I just watched the show from a few weeks back- they were playing security guards in a pharmacy. What did murr say that had the other guys falling down laughing?

• Like 1

While talking to that weird guy, Joe told Murray to say "I know what smells so bad. It's your p***y" (a word I don't really care for), and Murray just blurted it out, no filter. Everyone was so shocked they fell all over laughing (me too, because their faces were so funny)!