1. Okay, knew it couldn't be a stranger murder from the beginning, had to be the girls although I wondered about the neighbour, it would have been a nice twist if he was actually innocent.
2. Nice scene where Finn and Carisi work their way through the crime scene poking holes in the girl's story, haven't seen them working together like this in a while.
3. Sorry to see the end of Al, hope he occasionally pops up or is even mentioned like Benson's brother, Finn's son etc, so their world is not the SVU. Does Rollins not tell her mother and sister about all this?
4. What the heck is the point of having the social worker present if she doesn't sit in on the interviews? And when the girls look like they're guilty to say "Stop! They need a lawyer". Although arguably she could have considered it to be in their best interest to plead guilty.
5. Can someone explain to me WHY Finn has a picture of the neighbour on his phone?
8/10, couldn't find much wrong with this one.