Blind Items: Daredevil In The Media

On 9/26/2018 at 9:10 PM, catrice2 said:

I actually hate that they put Claire with Luke Cage because I thought she and Matt had great chemistry. Count me as one of those who could care less about Karen and I'd rather not see her on the Punisher because I actually like that show

I like Karen on The Punisher, but I agree about Matt and Claire. The most disappointing thing to me about The Defenders was the lack of actual interaction between Matt and Claire, since they went all in on her dating Luke.

Share Post

2 hours ago, kickingnames said:

I like Karen on The Punisher, but I agree about Matt and Claire. The most disappointing thing to me about The Defenders was the lack of actual interaction between Matt and Claire, since they went all in on her dating Luke.

Totally agree. 

Share Post

On 29/09/2018 at 2:00 PM, kickingnames said:

I liked Karen as a guest on The Punisher, but having her as a full time character would be awful. What's she going to do, keep asking Frank not to be crazy and prone to slaughtering his enemies? That's not a good look for a show that is about righteous retribution. She'd essentially be a spoiler that a lot of fans would hate. Not to say she won't serve a similar role on Daredevil, in season 3, of course.

The worst thing about Claire and Luke Cage is that Luke Cage is still a fucking dud. The guy is so boring, and other than his looks, I cannot fathom why women would be so into him. I think the only times I saw any signs of life were when he was bickering with Danny Rand in The Defenders.

Share Post

From the Charlie Cox interview:

Spoiler

COX: I actually, genuinely don’t know. I know that other actors have a different process, but I don’t get told anything until the script lands. I don’t know anything after what you just saw. I haven’t read the final two episodes. Matt, Foggy, and Karen have been estranged for a lot of this season. He’s genuinely been on his own, Matt. Really and truly kept people at a distance, particularly the people he cares the most about.

Not sure I like the sound of that at all, to be honest. Isolating characters is rarely ever a good thing, on a TV show. A lot of the fun is watching character interactions and seeing relationships grow and change.

Share Post

2 hours ago, Danny Franks said:

I liked Karen as a guest on The Punisher, but having her as a full time character would be awful. What's she going to do, keep asking Frank not to be crazy and prone to slaughtering his enemies? That's not a good look for a show that is about righteous retribution. She'd essentially be a spoiler that a lot of fans would hate. Not to say she won't serve a similar role on Daredevil, in season 3, of course.

The worst thing about Claire and Luke Cage is that Luke Cage is still a fucking dud. The guy is so boring, and other than his looks, I cannot fathom why women would be so into him. I think the only times I saw any signs of life were when he was bickering with Danny Rand in The Defenders.

What looks? Haha. As I've said before the two things that Iron Fist and Luke Cage have in common is that both leads were miscast and both have supporting characters that are way more interesting than the leads

Share Post

This looks prettu exciting. I am slowly making my way tbrough Iron Fist season 2 and wouldn't be surprised if I finish this before I finished that show. I liked season 2 of DD but it is nice to have Kingpin back. Plus this looks like an adult oriented  R rated movie wherr Iron Fist, other than a bit of swearing looks like something you might see on any other channel

Share Post

I assume the fake Daredevil is actually Bullseye?

Bit of a nod to the comics, where Danny Rand filled in as Daredevil when Matt wasn't around. I also like Fisk's increasingly faithful Kingpin outfit.

Share Post

This new video indicates his name is "Agent Poindexter" which is one of Bullsye's aliases:

Edited by VCRTracking.

Share Post

On 10/5/2018 at 6:26 PM, Danny Franks said:

I assume the fake Daredevil is actually Bullseye?

Bit of a nod to the comics, where Danny Rand filled in as Daredevil when Matt wasn't around. I also like Fisk's increasingly faithful Kingpin outfit.

Fisk hires a homicidal Daredevil impersonator in "Born Again", and Bullseye has also impersonated him in the comics. It's an amalgamation of those stories more than a nod to Danny Rand filling in for him.

Share Post