S20.E11: Plastic

I too was waiting for CeCe to be the murderer out of jealousy. Kind of anticlimactic for it not to be. 

Share Post

On 1/12/2019 at 7:37 PM, milner said:

So Ceci was kidnaped and brain washed years ago and never once tried to let her parents know she was alive?  Her mom died never knowing what happened to her and that was never mentioned. Cold 

What “kidnapped”? I thought it was pretty clear she was a runaway.

Share Post

1 hour ago, The Wild Sow said:

What “kidnapped”? I thought it was pretty clear she was a runaway.

In the SVU universe, a girl/woman would never willingly have sex with an older man and then enjoy threesomes on a routine basis <eyeroll>.  In this case, because she was underage, she would have been deemed unable to make that decision for herself to stay with someone older than 18. I think the good doc was in medical school, so he was obviously in his twenties. 

Overall, I thought it was an OK episode; not good or great but not horrible.  Let's put it this way, it was better than some of the crap we have had to watch in the past couple of years.   As soon as they started to talk about a missing person named Cece, I quickly figured out it was Sadie. like most of you.   The older woman who rented out her home to the doctor years earlier was so oblivious; I agree with everyone who wondered why she didn't ask any questions of Fin and Carisi.  Like, why they had interest in the doctor, why they wanted her to leave them alone in her basement and, oh yeah, why they were ripping apart the paneling in her basement without asking permission??  

The reunion scene with the dad and Sadie/Cece was touching, but she was just as guilty as the doctor.  Her role in the crime was downplayed so she can play the victim.  I don't buy it.  She couldn't have been too brainwashed if she recognized her dad right away.  

Any decent defense attorney would have been able to get both the doc and Sadie off; where's Buchanan or Calhoun?.  I'm guessing the search warrant that they originally had covered looking for the drugs found in Ava's bloodwork.  Therefore the notebook and flash drives with all the threesome partners listed would not have been admissible and anything stemming from that info would be thrown out, such as finding the dead body behind the paneling which was done without the homeowner's permission and a search warrant.  I may be overthinking this, so please correct me if I am wrong.   I find myself nit-picking episodes over details like this.  Maybe I just need to stop this and maybe I would enjoy the episodes more.  

Share Post