LuAnn de Lesseps: No Longer a Countess, Still Never a Princess

1 minute ago, Sunnykm said:

Still love Lu tho

I so wanted to still love her. I was such a fan and wanted to see her show. Now, I am so disappointed in her. :(

Share Post

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:33 PM, CharlizeCat said:

I think Luann's body looks the same as it always has, so I don't understand what she's referring to either.

I see it, for sure!

countess-luann-de-lesseps-is-sighted-on-luann-de-lesseps-bikini.jpg

Share Post

38080813_303768976851587_373856298870190

Luann - gotta give it to her - she knows how to pose so that she doesn't look like she's shaped like a 2 by 4

Share Post

7 hours ago, ryebread said:

I see it, for sure!

How did she get rid of the crepe-y skin? I didn’t think any amount of toning or exercise could diminish that!

Share Post

10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

38080813_303768976851587_373856298870190

Luann - gotta give it to her - she knows how to pose so that she doesn't look like she's shaped like a 2 by 4

This is a really pretty photo. I don’t know if Lu styled herself, or if someone styled her, but she should strive for this kind of look, rather than her most recent TH looks (she’s wearing a sleeveless, square-neck tomato red dress or top). Her TH makeup is too heavy and harsh. In my opinion, she looks like a man. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz.

Share Post

21 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

How did she get rid of the crepe-y skin? I didn’t think any amount of toning or exercise could diminish that!

Photoshop clone tool.

Share Post

27 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Tummy tuck

and Photoshop

Share Post

You guys are funny.

I would like to have seen Lu’s face when she saw that someone released the top photo.

I loved the way Lu looked in the first season. Hardly any makeup, a silk scarf worn kind of like a headband. Simple, classic clothing. No red lace jumpsuits.

Share Post

9 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

You guys are funny.

I would like to have seen Lu’s face when she saw that someone released the top photo.

I loved the way Lu looked in the first season. Hardly any makeup, a silk scarf worn kind of like a headband. Simple, classic clothing. No red lace jumpsuits.

She looked like a Ralph Lauren ad come to life.

Share Post

3 hours ago, AnnA said:

Tummy tuck

2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

You mean Tom? She divorced him

Does that make it a Tommy tuck?

giphy.gif

Share Post

21 minutes ago, SCS said:

Does that make it a Tommy tuck?

giphy.gif

Yes.  Yes it does!

Share Post

4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I remember when photos of Tara Reid circulated a few years ago showing a similar condition on her stomach.  It was blamed on "bad" surgery (I presume lipo).  Whether or not it can be remedied, I don't know.  Lu's photos could be edited, but it wouldn't explain her appearance on the show, which doesn't look like that at all.

Share Post

I'm enjoying her newfound buddyship with Lu. I hope it lasts.

Share Post

On 8/6/2018 at 8:36 PM, CharlizeCat said:

Regardless what Lu's motive were (if any) for making that comment, it was uncalled for. There is nothing worse than a sanctimonious person in recovery. So, even though it was a bitchy thing to say and kind of "pot calling kettle," I agreed with Dorinda's TH about Luann's "rose colored glasses of sobriety." 

On 8/6/2018 at 8:59 PM, film noire said:

Piously sober, while stealing from her kids and shitting the bed -- which step is that in recovery, Countess? Lucky thirteen? -- and I'm pretty sure people leaving rehab are supposed to take their own inventory, not anybody else's. 

Dorinda is a brutal drunk - she jumps from 0 to 100 in a lizard lick of her tongue -- but Luann did not have clean hands in that back and forth.

I do think Dorinda really goes off the rails (but I think most of NY, as well as OC, can contribute a lot of their shriekiness to pills) but I am buying into the theory that it's not just what Lu said - it's that Lu has been drinking since she got out of rehab and the entire cast is covering it up so Lu can enjoy herself. Dorinda lost it when Lu attempted to use her in order to expand her role from Substance Abuser to Counselor, and frankly I don't blame Dorinda for wigging out. 

And if I'm right it pisses me off bc NY is the one show where even when they act phony, the real crap always bubbles to the top. If the cast continues to work on keeping each others' secrets and making side deals it's going to spiral into BH and no one wants that.

22 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She really doesn't need a lot - a LBD, classic trousers & an oxford, jeans & sweater - everything simple looks fantastic on her. I wish she'd get another divorce from the cheap prints, poorly cut dresses and Flintstonian necklaces.

*also, obvi she is fit and takes care of herself but I also think she did the smart thing with the knife which is boob lift - not implants. Remember when Ramona returned one season with a lift and she looked great? But she came back the following year with implants that, to me, aged her.     

Share Post

On 8/8/2018 at 10:25 AM, ryebread said:

I see it, for sure!

The difference is one is a real candid shot, the top one.  The other is blurred using a filter.   Unless she had plastic surgery she can’t do much about sagging skin. 

Share Post

I would like to believe that she uses that crepe erase i see advertised on TV. I want to believe that can be fixed for $30

Share Post

On 8/8/2018 at 2:56 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

You can see her tummy tuck scar above her right hip in the photo with her wearing the white bikini.  (I know, because mine looks just like that.)

Edited by Anne Thrax.

Share Post

3 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

You can see her tummy tuck scar above her right hip in the photo with her wearing the white bikini.  (I know, because mine looks just like that.)

HA!   I knew it!

Share Post

4 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Thank you for that.  Now I won’t waste my money on that crepe erase.  I’ll just save for that tummy tuck.  And I would just like to note that the women in NY consistently get better ‘work’ than those in BH or OC.

Share Post

21 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

I would like to believe that she uses that crepe erase i see advertised on TV. I want to believe that can be fixed for $30

Crepe erase is nothing - that TV commercial is puffing (tm Judge Judy) at its finest.  It's just skin lotion; the effect is temporary.  In fact, you can get the exact same effect with ANY ordinary lotion.  Try it and see for yourself.  

Now that Plexaderm stuff -- that's for real.  But I notice the commercial doesn't tell you how much they charge for it, so I'm waiting for one of my friends to buy it first.

Edited by Anne Thrax.

Share Post

There’s some stuff called Instant FirmX bu Peter Thomas Roth that works like Plexaderm. If you have a Sephora nearby they might carry it. It’s $48. I saw it on some home shopping channel and it really worked. 

Share Post

On 8/1/2018 at 9:20 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm searching for input on Luann's legal battle with her adult children.  I hope this is the right place. I didn't see it anywhere. 

Does anyone know WHY she would have agreed to turn over a LARGE bulk of the marital estate (her SHARE) to her adult children?  Rarely, is that done and I don't understand why her attorney would have advised her to do that.  Children are not really entitled to marital assets, so this is confusing to me.  

https://www.etonline.com/luann-de-lesseps-sued-by-her-ex-husband-and-their-kids-106059

The asset was the family residence vacation home in the Hamptons owned 50/50 by The Count and Lu.  Lu was awarded her half, plus the right to live in the family residence. 

The Count elected to give his half interest in the family residence to their children in trust for their future security, so when Lu put the Manhattan family residence up for sale, the decree settling the divorce ordered her to place 50% of the net proceeds into trust for their two children. 

She didn't do that.  So when The Count found out, he petitioned the court to block the sale of her Sag Harbor home (which she purchased with the proceeds from the sale of that Manhattan residence) until the matter is sorted out as to whatever Lu did with The Count's half of the net proceeds.

Edited by Anne Thrax. Reason: Fixed the error.

Share Post

31 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

so when Lu put the Manhattan family residence up for sale, t

It was their Hamptons house. I believe they were renting in Manhattan.

Edited by biakbiak.

Share Post

5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

It was their Hamptons house. I believe they were renting in Manhattan.

I stand corrected -- I knew it was one of the properties we'd seen, and was reciting it from my faulty memory.  Now that I think about it, I remember she did move from the Manhattan condo out to the Hamptons. (forehead slap)

Edited by Anne Thrax.

Share Post

10 hours ago, QuinnM said:

And I would just like to note that the women in NY consistently get better ‘work’ than those in BH or OC.

Indeed! I’ve often heard that in LA/BH, it’s almost considered chic and a sign of wealth to look “done”, whereas in the fashionable circles of Manhattan, the ideal is to look as natural and untouched as humanly possible. I agree that these gals all maintain an overall natural look(Carole is the only one who looks overworked a bit) in comparison to most of the other franchises...and excluding Atlanta and Potomac because those ladies(sans wax figure Kim Z) are further proof that black don’t crack.

Share Post

Page Six is reporting at Luann is sitting down with Meghan Kelly tomorrow.  Set your DVRs.  The countess speaks, and not with Andy.  So I’m guessing she’s getting some good money for this.

Share Post

Wait! Luann and Megyn Kelly are doing down on each other and it's NOT pay per view??? OMG! My precious Megyn finally gets the prize! :D

Share Post

2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Page Six is reporting at Luann is sitting down with Meghan Kelly tomorrow.  Set your DVRs.  The countess speaks, and not with Andy.  So I’m guessing she’s getting some good money for this.

Today Omarosa, tomorrow Luann -- somewhere Pat Weaver weeps.

Share Post

Proud as a Peacock! :D

<Hums Bon Jovi in anticipation of tomorrow> "Megyn's going DOWWWWWN in a BLAZE OF GLORY! Going DOWN! (on Luann) IN A BLAZE OF GLORY!"

Share Post

Oh gosh everyone, I won’t be able to see the interview. Will someone please post the highlights for me? Thank you. 

Share Post

I know I am building it up but....

Mindthinkr, I don't want to mislead you. It probably won't have hawt, HAWT! lez action between Luann and my precious Megyn...

If Megyn had stayed at Fox, maybe....

Share Post

I'll sum it up for you - 

More centered - yoga - sort of roofied - occasional glass of wine - not an alcoholic - misunderstanding - Cabaret - Countess - that darn Sawnya - poor Bethenny - house money misunderstanding - a la francaise.

Share Post

5 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I know I am building it up but....

Mindthinkr, I don't want to mislead you. It probably won't have hawt, HAWT! lez action between Luann and my precious Megyn...

If Megyn had stayed at Fox, maybe....

1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'll sum it up for you - 

More centered - yoga - sort of roofied - occasional glass of wine - not an alcoholic - misunderstanding - Cabaret - Countess - that darn Sawnya - poor Bethenny - house money misunderstanding - a la francaise.

Y’all are making me laugh so hard I’m coughing! 

Share Post

2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Andy will make her pay!

Share Post

1 minute ago, bagger said:

Andy will make her pay!

"WWHL" is on hiatus! Can he fault her? ;-)

Share Post

1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

"WWHL" is on hiatus! Can he fault her? ;-)

He did the last interview atvher Hamptons home. I can’t remembered if it played during the wwhl time slot but I can’t beliebe he wouldn’t make her pay through her veneers for letting someone else scoop him.

Share Post

6 minutes ago, bagger said:

He did the last interview atvher Hamptons home. I can’t remembered if it played during the wwhl time slot but I can’t beliebe he wouldn’t make her pay through her veneers for letting someone else scoop him.

I agree!  I'm sure he's already pissed that she skipped the reunion.

Share Post

1 hour ago, AnnA said:

I agree!  I'm sure he's already pissed that she skipped the reunion.

Hell we’re pissed can you imagine how much cussing he’s doing?

Share Post

I wonder if LuAnn will be demoted next season as a result of her playing fast and loose to miss the reunion. Although a demotion would work for her because then she wouldn’t even be around enough for talk of the lawsuit to come up if she’s only a “friend of” next season. 

Share Post

So I’m guessing she’s getting some good money for this.

I don't think the "serious" networks pay for interviews. If that's still true, then Luann's agent may have a plan to try to move her beyond RHONY. She may be trying to go for an entertainment career.

There’s some stuff called Instant FirmX bu Peter Thomas Roth that works like Plexaderm.

Years ago a company called Taut sold a similar product. I used it on special occasions; it worked for several hours.

Edited by pasdetrois.

Share Post

Luann just claimed she's allergic to alcohol. Alcohol doesn't affect her like other people. She can't have 1 or 2 glasses of wine, she drinks the whole bottle, and then looks for more....No Luann, that's not an allergic reaction, that's a symptom of alcoholism. Wake up, the coffee is burning. I'd give her a quarter to buy a clue, but God only knows what would happen to it.

When asked about the lawsuit she said the kids aren't happy with her selling the home in The Hamptons, it's their home too, so The Count decided to sue her. No mention of breach of contract or bilking her kids out of their money. She decided to keep the house "for the children".

Oh, Luann..to quote Tamra (OC-at least I think it was her), Is your ass jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?

Edited by SweetieDarling.

Share Post

1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

Luann just claimed she's allergic to alcohol. Alcohol doesn't affect her like other people. She can't have 1 or 2 glasses of wine, she drinks the whole bottle, and then looks for more....No Luann, that's not an allergic reaction, that's a symptom of alcoholism. Wake up, the coffee is burning. I'd give her a quarter to buy a clue, but God only knows what would happen to it.

When asked about the lawsuit she said the kids aren't happy with her selling the home in The Hamptons, it's their home too, so The Count decided to sue her. No mention of breach of contract or bilking her kids out of their money. She decided to keep the house "for the children".

Oh, Luann..to quote Tamra (OC-at least I think it was here), Is your ass jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?

In defense of Luann, the "allergy to alcohol" thing is a super-common saying that comes out of The Rooms (AA). People don't really take it literally, in that we believe our throat will close up or whatever, just that our body processes alcohol differently and craves more after one or two drinks, whereas the normal person doesn't.

RE: Rehab - sadly, an expert in this. Rehab, contrary to what most people think, isn't exclusively for the wealthy. I went to rehab, as did several people in my life close to me. We're all solidly upper-middle class. I went to rehab for alcohol for 35 days, followed by another two months of intensive outpatient therapy and three more months of CBT on top of working a program. I've been sober for a year and a half now. 30-90 days tends to be commonplace for most rehabs. Any longer, you can be institutionalized and forget how to operate in the real world - it's important to gain some semblance of a routine as a functioning adult. I've known of people who go away for six to twelve months and then relapse immediately once they're exposed to the "real world" again. You are truly cut off in rehab, no matter how luxury the place is. Many times, when someone relapses, they often do just go back for 2 or so weeks as a "stabilizer" (not counting any detox time). Most times people do know what led them to their relapse, they aren't starting at square one again.

Edited by againstthewind.

Share Post

1 hour ago, againstthewind said:

Rehab, contrary to what most people think, isn't exclusively for the wealthy.

Congrats on your sobriety!

And AA is free.  All day, every day.  

Most rehabs use the steps and traditions of AA, and you don't need insurance or money in your pocket if you need help.. I understand that there are many paths to sobriety, I just think it bears repeating that free services are available, any time, to anyone who needs it.

Edited by OldButHappy. Reason: Congrats

Share Post

16 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'll sum it up for you - 

Ha!  Agree 100%.  I would add one small edit:  everywhere you have a hyphen, I would substitute "Countess".

Share Post

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:49 AM, Sun-Bun said:

Indeed! I’ve often heard that in LA/BH, it’s almost considered chic and a sign of wealth to look “done”, whereas in the fashionable circles of Manhattan, the ideal is to look as natural and untouched as humanly possible. I agree that these gals all maintain an overall natural look(Carole is the only one who looks overworked a bit) in comparison to most of the other franchises...and excluding Atlanta and Potomac because those ladies(sans wax figure Kim Z) are further proof that black don’t crack.

Well, mission accomplished IMO.

Share Post

On 8/8/2018 at 9:13 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I remember when photos of Tara Reid circulated a few years ago showing a similar condition on her stomach.  It was blamed on "bad" surgery (I presume lipo).  Whether or not it can be remedied, I don't know.  Lu's photos could be edited, but it wouldn't explain her appearance on the show, which doesn't look like that at all.

Yeah I feel like if she always looked crepe-y, we would see it on the show.  I think the first picture in the blue suit was just an unfortunate angle and probably had something to do with the way she was turning.  I have seen pictures of myself with skin looking "off," not as bad as this, but similar and it was just the way I was moving.

She may be using a filter for her instagram, but she can't filter the show.  We have seen her body on the show and her skin is amazing!

Share Post

7 hours ago, Mozelle said:

I wonder if LuAnn will be demoted next season as a result of her playing fast and loose to miss the reunion.

She will be relegated to holding umbrella's for the other castmates.   Or being the bathroom attendant at The Regency.

Share Post