S01.E01: You Can't Escape Your Life 2014.06.08

Twelve twentysomethings escape to a paradise getaway in the premiere of this reality competition, which finds them fighting to stay at the resort and dealing with the unexpected arrivals of people from their lives back home.

Share Post

I'm so glad this thread is here.  I watched Episode 1 and I will continue to watch.  I absolutely hate the gross body-builder guy.  He's weak and he changed his elimination vote and his body is just disgusting.  And really people?  You found out that the "winner" of this show would enjoy 1 entire year off but then you were SHOCKED that people would have to be elminiated?  How the hell else are you going to end up with a "winner." 

And the guy dropping trou and rubbing his bare ass against the sliding glass door, Stephen.  He reminded me of Stephen Baldwin so I already hated him.

I know that Elly got eliminated but I kind of wanted her to stick around.  She looked like all kinds of crazy fun.

Share Post

I found this by accident last night - the premise reminds me of my intro to the seedy world of reality TV Paradise Hotel! And because I have standards, if reality shows don't measure up to the skanky trainwreck wunnerfulness of Paradise Hotel, they don't make the cut.

I'm fighting the irresistable urge to yell Yahtzee!

Share Post

Am I the only one watching this show? I love it. Kind of a trashy form of survivor.

Share Post

I caught most of this ep by accident. It reminds me of another competitive reality show whose name escapes me....

Unfortunately, that might be because of all the genre tropes I saw.

Share Post

And it seems most are not who, nor what, they are. What a shock, huh.

Share Post

It reminds me of another competitive reality show whose name escapes me....

Paradise Hotel?

I love this mess. I can't get over how quick they 'fall in love' and how quickly someone thinks other people should play the game for them.

Share Post

This show is literally the us version of ex on the beach from the uk which starred vikki pattinson from Geordie shore

Share Post

I am oddly fascinated with this show.  I've said it before and I'll say it again -- Donnie is GROSS.  I'm glad they brought back Elly (fun to watch) and I'm glad they got rid of Aundre.  He was so SHOCKED that his own name was called.  Like he truly never thought that would happen.  He was the smartest and the fly-est so he should have been allowed to stay.  What a douche.

Share Post

I like this show....the previews for next week when megan and lisa get mad at each other look great.

Share Post