In the Media

There was an Everwood reunion at the ATX Festival.

Here are some pictures and here are some interviews.

Share Post

OMG Delia looks so grown up!  I didn't recognize her at all!

Share Post

IMDb has Vivien Cardone's birthdate as April 14, 1993, so she's 21.  Yep, she's all grown up ;-)

Thanks, maculae, for the reunion links.  The cast all seem to enjoy each other's company.

Share Post

Another interesting article with some cool info from ATX.

Berlanti noted that when he initially pitched the show to his studio, “they said ‘that will never sell — people do not want to watch a character-based show anymore, they’re really into procedurals. Do you have anything procedural?’

I just think it's funny that now TV is shunning procedurals for more character based shows.

Edited by maculae.

Share Post

From everything I've seen and read, the Everwood "family" were really happy to reunite.  Contrast that with the Roswell reunion from the same weekend.  I can't quite put my finger on it but that sense of exuberant joy didn't appear to be there with the Roswell cast.

Edited by Jan Spears.

Share Post

Another interesting article with some cool info from ATX.

I just think it's funny that now TV is shunning procedurals for more character based shows.

Or how networks a few years ago wanted shows that 12-24 year olds would watch and buy stuff. Now, they want to have specific shows for different age ranges. Funny how life turns out. 

Share Post