All Episodes Talk: Jimmy Kimmel Live

i love drew barrymore. she overcame a whacked childhood ( and family history) and seems like a sweet person who, i for one, would love to have as a friend. 

Share Post

Marty Short isn't as funny as he thinks he is.

Don't have 2 comedians on together.

Share Post

4 hours ago, WarnerCL45 said:

Marty Short isn't as funny as he thinks he is.

I can't stand that Jiminy Glick character he came up with years ago. I was indifferent when it came to him before that.

Share Post

I have to admit, I had NO idea who the singer is who pulled the bedroom prank on Jimmy last night. I'm way out of the demo, but I usually have at least heard the names of popular singers the 'kids' of today like, even if I haven't heard their music. But not this one. With a name like Dua Lipa, I doubt if I had heard it, I would forget it ! And then on Nightline, the trivia at the start of the show was about Youtube views, she had something like 200 million views, which wasn't the highest but it sounds impressive to me.

Share Post

Trigger warning for a wholly negative post -- I can't stand Yaya!

He's an obnoxious celebrity stalker and has never been funny. Not once. I get that Jimmy genuinely likes these weirdo types but the segments can come off as making fun of his language skills and general lack of knowledge/stupidity.

I fast-forward his appearances but can't help regretting the amount of time the show wastes on him.

Share Post