All Episodes Talk: Double Vision

I just watched the episode about the ankle monitors and was appalled. Why on earth would they use those on violent offenders? That brother and sister must have had guardian angels or very thick skulls!

Share Post

Was there ever an update to this episode or paternity results? 

“Twenty years ago, 5 -month- old infant Sabrina Aisenberg disappeared from her crib and was never seen again.”

Thanks in advance. 

Share Post

June 1st episode - such an obvious murder, but he got off because he was a sheriff's deputy. 

Share Post

16 hours ago, missy jo said:

June 1st episode - such an obvious murder, but he got off because he was a sheriff's deputy. 

Grrr, that was such an annoying episode. Though I do remember another network covering the case as well as I remember the part about Michelle and Jeremy going to a concert and breaking up right after it. 

Even in this episode itself Jeremy gave two different versions of what he was doing when Michelle supposedly shot herself. At the first of the episode when he is being interviewed by the police he said that he was sitting on his motorbike in the garage with his head down when he heard the first gunshot. Later on in the episode when the official cause of death is changed to homicide they show a report. I freeze framed the report and in it Jeremy says that he was going out the front door of the house when he heard the first shot. Usually the only time one gives different versions of where someone was during a rather important event is when they are lying. 

So many annoying people in this episode including Jeremy's lawyer, and the person who chastised the family for exhuming Michelle's body. WTF? What nerve! 

Share Post

1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Grrr, that was such an annoying episode. Though I do remember another network covering the case as well as I remember the part about Michelle and Jeremy going to a concert and breaking up right after it. 

Even in this episode itself Jeremy gave two different versions of what he was doing when Michelle supposedly shot herself. At the first of the episode when he is being interviewed by the police he said that he was sitting on his motorbike in the garage with his head down when he heard the first gunshot. Later on in the episode when the official cause of death is changed to homicide they show a report. I freeze framed the report and in it Jeremy says that he was going out the front door of the house when he heard the first shot. Usually the only time one gives different versions of where someone was during a rather important event is when they are lying. 

So many annoying people in this episode including Jeremy's lawyer, and the person who chastised the family for exhuming Michelle's body. WTF? What nerve! 

Agreed with your whole post. There was no "mystery" in this murder. 

Share Post

I was so annoyed that the show never asked if they did a gun shot residue test on Michelle’s hands. I’m guessing not since the police automatically determined it was a suicide and did such a poor job investigating. I was just hoping I would hear about it either way.

Michelle’s brother was awesome in his calling out of that dick sheriff. To have the audacity to say they were molesting Michelle by exhuming her body. Usually victims families try to be more reserved and careful with their words, but I’m so glad he was not having any of their bullshit. . 

Share Post

On 6/2/2018 at 8:04 PM, missy jo said:

Agreed with your whole post. There was no "mystery" in this murder. 

Ditto. If the dude weren’t a deputy, he would have been convicted years ago. I wish Michelle had had her brother go with her to get her stuff. 

Edited by LittleIggy.

Share Post

Oh man, this episode made me so mad, that ass hat needs to be in jail, right now! I pray they get him in the end. She has a wonderful family!

Share Post