Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

13 hours ago, Normades said:

I think that was the most disgusting thing I have ever watched.  I used to really like Kyle, then I started to dislike her and her neediness.  After watching that, I officially hate her.  She and her harpy sisters are absolutely horrible!!  It was rich seeing Kim asking someone if they were on drugs and Kathy saying that they asked whether one woman drinks!!  Seriously, those women probably take more drugs and alcohol than any of those people and so did their dear old angelic mama.  I feel sick after watching a portion of that.

Honestly, I can't imagine any of Kyle's fans defending that video.  No point even trying.

So much 2nd hand embarrassment for those sisters. 

Share Post

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:49 PM, zoeysmom said:

It was really bad.  They had a Buick sedan with ski racks in a chase scene that made no sense, flip phones with the little antenna you would pull up and an entire montage of David Hasselhoff finding the right outfit to pull off his undercover gigolo part.  

LVP looked different-then it dawned on me she had not had her teeth veneered to her present day teeth.  She also didn't sound quite so British.  

I guess because I never watched the show before I found it so bad as to be entertaining.

Thanks for that fun episode. I think that was where Dorit (or PK) got her Beverly Beach inspiration from. French cut high rise swim suits were the bomb and I looked hot in them, at least I thought so...

Share Post

Alright I just watched the Baywatch Nights episode of Lisa and she is AWFUL as an actress. Maybe that’s why she never gives apologies she doesn’t mean. She knows she won’t pull them off convincingly?

Also, the discussion about her accent in it- I think it was just a directorial decision so it was cleaner and more natural with all the Americans. She definitely wasn’t cockney in it like someone suggested, it was more understated than her normal speech. I don’t think it means she fakes her accent on the reality shows- just either chose as an actrsss to speak plainer or was asked to.

Again, terrible acting and I just got back from helping at a kids film camp so I’ve seen bad acting. Though, other than Angie Harmon, the whole cast was awful on that episode so she fit in.

Share Post

On 3/27/2018 at 10:15 AM, WireWrap said:

Lisa looks great for her age, especially considering that she has had the least amount of work done to her face/body. She gets some Botox, very little though as her face still has movement, and hasn't had any fillers (except for some lip plumping I think). I like that some HWs don't feel the need to try and look like they are in their 20s/30s when they are in their 50s. When did it become a bad thing to age normally? IMO, it is silly that so many (not you specifically) think that aging gracefully/naturally is bad or ugly. I am 61 years old and love my wrinkles/lines, especially my smile lines as they reflect the love/happiness/joy I have been blessed with throughout my life. I have never wanted to look like a plastic Barbie doll, ever. LOL

Pinky officially cops to an eye lift in addition to the lip injections and Botox. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/lookbook/rhobh-cast-reveals-plastic-surgery

Edited by SCS.

Share Post

17 minutes ago, SCS said:

Pinky officially cops to an eye lift in addition to the lip injections and Botox. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/lookbook/rhobh-cast-reveals-plastic-surgery

Lisa admitted to the eye lift years ago, at the reunion when Brandi accused her of having a face lift and she has always said that she gets Botox but not all that often because she is able to move her face. As for the lip injections, I always thought that was a given as her lips are plumper now than when the show first started. But, unlike the others, she hasn't had lipo, breast implants, nose job or other PS done to her.  

Share Post

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Lisa admitted to the eye lift years ago, at the reunion when Brandi accused her of having a face lift

Don't recall this.

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

But, unlike the others, she hasn't had lipo, breast implants, nose job or other PS done to her.  

Perhaps.

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oy - when LVP turned to the ladies in the back row - her eyes had a Joan Rivers post surgery look and add in lazy eye - one side was droopier.

Let us hope it doesn't result in eye on the side:

WhyEgyptiansOneEyed-OneEyedArtwork.jpg

Share Post

35 minutes ago, SCS said:

Don't recall this.

Perhaps.

This was the first reunion after Lisa and Brandi had their falling out, the same reunion when Brandi reveals that it was Kyle that told her that Lisa/Ken lived in the valley (they didn't) and that they once filed for BK (again, they didn't). Brandi also claimed/threw out that Lisa had a face lift, Lisa denied it, saying that she only had an eye lift and Brandi claimed it was the same thing (it isn't). LOL

As for Lisa having breast implants, she hasn't and it is obvious IMO. She still has small love handles, so no lipo,  her nose is the same shape/size as it was in the music videos from decades ago and I see no other proof/indication that she has had any PS on her body either. 

Share Post

46 minutes ago, SCS said:

Don't recall this.

Perhaps.

It was very this

o-JOAN-RIVERS-facebook.jpg

HDTV and that stage lighting was not good for LVP

Share Post

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

As for Lisa having breast implants, she hasn't and it is obvious IMO. She still has small love handles, so no lipo,  her nose is the same shape/size as it was in the music videos from decades ago and I see no other proof/indication that she has had any PS on her body either. 

But but but -- unless Lisa has ditched her britches, stood nekkid before one and let one investigate her nooks and crannies, IMO we can't really be certain, can we? LOL

2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

It was very this

Good Lord, this ^^ is terrifying.

Edited by SCS. Reason: O you know

Share Post

28 minutes ago, SCS said:

But but but -- unless Lisa has ditched her britches, stood nekkid before one and let one investigate her nooks and crannies, IMO we can't really be certain, can we? LOL

Good Lord, this ^^ is terrifying.

Well, had Lisa had implants done, someone would have outed her by now and by someone, I mean Brandi, Yolanda, Rinna, Eileen or Kyle. So, I think we can believe her when she says "no implants". LOL

Share Post

To me, Lisa's breasts look very natural and I'm inclined to believe she doesn't have breast implants. If she did get them, she got them in the 80s, and I haven't seen a boob job from that decade that didn't look horrible. I don't think it was until the 90s that they learned some techniques to make them look more natural, and even then I can usually tell. I do have a hard time believing she didn't have a nose job though. Her nose looks like a classic "bad" nose job. Overly sloped and shortened too much. This was a look that the plastic surgeons often went for in the 70s and at least part of the 80s so it was intentional and thought to look good in those decades but nowadays it's almost universally considered a bad result.

Share Post

She looked terrific on WWHL in Hollywood. The dress was super flattering and it looked to me that she lost a bit of weight.

as far as surgery, I think that she has breast  implants. Her breast are too perky and smooth for a woman her age, imo.

wth cares anyway? I expect most women on the show to have tweaked, it goes with the territory.

Both Mauricio and Kyle piled on the pounds. It made Kyle looks more refreshed and pretty in the face. Mauricio had a gut.

I kind of like that. It reflects what real middle aged people look like weight wise, imo.

Edited by LIMOM.

Share Post

5 hours ago, glowbug said:

To me, Lisa's breasts look very natural and I'm inclined to believe she doesn't have breast implants. If she did get them, she got them in the 80s, and I haven't seen a boob job from that decade that didn't look horrible. I don't think it was until the 90s that they learned some techniques to make them look more natural, and even then I can usually tell. I do have a hard time believing she didn't have a nose job though. Her nose looks like a classic "bad" nose job. Overly sloped and shortened too much. This was a look that the plastic surgeons often went for in the 70s and at least part of the 80s so it was intentional and thought to look good in those decades but nowadays it's almost universally considered a bad result.

I have never seen "natural looking" implants.

Share Post

11 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

It was very this

Off-topic, but the left side of Joan Rivers’s face actually looks pretty good. The right side is really awful. They pulled the eye and eyebrow too high. Even her right side nostril is terrible- - it’s triangular.

Share Post

5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Off-topic, but the left side of Joan Rivers’s face actually looks pretty good. The right side is really awful. They pulled the eye and eyebrow too high. Even her right side nostril is terrible- - it’s triangular.

Aren't there a few HWs with crooked nostrils too (Ramona and Kyle immediately come to mind)? Odd, veddy veddy odd.

Share Post

11 hours ago, glowbug said:

I agree with you -- LVP does not look implanted. I also agree that her nose does look different from the early days -- "shortened too much" is an excellent description.

Share Post

2 minutes ago, SCS said:

I agree with you -- LVP does not look implanted. I also agree that her nose does look different from the early days -- "shortened too much" is an excellent description.

In 2015 and 2017 - LVP did 2 interviews and said she only did botox - nothing else.

I think she had a nose job and had implants (implants were a long time ago though - they've turned into floppy baguettes like Leah Black)

She said nothing about the eyelift and lip injections which she admitted to on WWHL

Share Post

53 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

In 2015 and 2017 - LVP did 2 interviews and said she only did botox - nothing else.

I think she had a nose job and had implants (implants were a long time ago though - they've turned into floppy baguettes like Leah Black)

She said nothing about the eyelift and lip injections which she admitted to on WWHL

I think that she also had a mini facelift. She looks way too unwrikled. 

I don’t think that all those injectables work for too long and are natural looking, imo. I am no stranger to Botox, restylane and the likes and I am resigned to the fact that if I don’t want to look like the crypt keeper, a face lift is my only option.

I agree that she had a breast job as well. 

If I were her, I would hire a stylist. Her clothing and her hair are what age her, imo. She is a fantastic looking woman for the most part.

same goes with Kyle, she needs help with her clothes. She is not heavy by any means however her style make her stout.

On the positive, Her new haircut is fabulous. It lifted her face and took away 5 years, Imo.

Share Post

9 minutes ago, Shortstop said:

Lisa Vanderpump's brother found dead of suspected drug overdose

https://dailym.ai/2Ibn0uU

sad 

This is so sad, my heart goes out for her/their loss.

Share Post

My condolences go out to her. It also gives me insight into why she had a soft spot for James the DJ on Vanderpump Rules. 

Share Post

It doesn't matter how much money or power you have, its never easy to lose someone you love. Condolences to LVP.

Share Post

LVP’s brother was shilling Vanderpump Rose as his own on his Instagram. There are rumors of an explosive argument between he and Lisa. It is sad he passed away so young. He was involved in some shady stuff unfortunately. 

Share Post

Was the brother on either of Lisa’s shows - I don’t recall seeing him?

Share Post

1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

LVP’s brother was shilling Vanderpump Rose as his own on his Instagram. There are rumors of an explosive argument between he and Lisa. It is sad he passed away so young. He was involved in some shady stuff unfortunately. 

I do remember reading an article. LVP and her brother were arguing in public. He didn’t want her to continue appearing on reality TV shows?

Share Post

He tweeted to LVP that she should get her bony arse off US reality tv and get back to England- probably kiddingly. He was on some sketchy UK show about sugar Daddies. I don’t recall ever seeing him on RHOBH nor hearing LVP mention him. 

Share Post

6 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I do remember reading an article. LVP and her brother were arguing in public. He didn’t want her to continue appearing on reality TV shows?

I remembered this, too -- from earlier this year. A qwik Goog and et voila!

http://www.allabouttrh.com/2018/01/15/lisa-vanderpump-brother-get-explosive-public-spat-nyc/

Share Post

Made me wonder if that's why she was scared half to death when Max tried pot. Maybe she was afraid it could lead to much worse drug use.

I personally don't  consider pot a gateway drug all the time. But to each his own.

Condolences to LVP and her family and his children. No One ever wants that. 

Share Post

On 5/13/2018 at 3:43 PM, WireWrap said:

More likely than not, the argument was about his addiction.

One can overdose without having an addiction.  Sometimes it is just how people choose to end their life.

I noticed none of her co-stars "reached out" publicly.  This must be very painful for LVP.  I hope she is going to be okay.

Share Post

9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

One can overdose without having an addiction.  Sometimes it is just how people choose to end their life.

I noticed none of her co-stars "reached out" publicly.  This must be very painful for LVP.  I hope she is going to be okay.

None? None even self declared bestie Kyle? Even if she has spoken to her they usually post as well. Thats cold man.

Share Post

26 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Lets hope they reached out privately and are respecting her request of keeping things private so none tweeted anything but who knows.

Share Post

Let's go with that @WireWrap! It's probably hard enough with alerts going off on her brothers name from the press.

Share Post

1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

LVP just posted on Instagram 

First this one, 

Then this one, 

26 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wasn't there an article about a tell all book about LVP?

The only one that threatened to write a tell all about Lisa was Cedric and that went no where because he is a liar, who lies. LOL

Share Post

@WireWrap Is there something I should be doing so that I can see the images from LVP’s Instagram that you posted? I’m just getting blanks. 

Share Post

30 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

@WireWrap Is there something I should be doing so that I can see the images from LVP’s Instagram that you posted? I’m just getting blanks. 

I'm not sure what the issue is. Try clicking on the blank area and see if it comes up or takes you to her IG account. If nothing happens, then google Lisa Vanderpump Instagram and her account will pop up and my posts contain the first 2 photos on it. 

Share Post

8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I'm not sure what the issue is. Try clicking on the blank area and see if it comes up or takes you to her IG account. If nothing happens, then google Lisa Vanderpump Instagram and her account will pop up and my posts contain the first 2 photos on it. 

I went back to your post and tapped on her name that was underlined underneath the blank area. It popped right up. I mentioned this for others like me who have the technological skills of a goldfish (TM another poster). Thanks. 

Share Post

LVP has done a lot to benefit animals, but a real advocate for animals would never consider spending $50 K to clone an unhealthy dog when there are so many dogs in need of good homes. 

Share Post

Didn't Lisa say she wouldn't clone Giggy because the money could be used to help other animals?  Rinna was the one who said she should do it for Ken.  Did I miss something else?

Share Post

31 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Didn't Lisa say she wouldn't clone Giggy because the money could be used to help other animals?  Rinna was the one who said she should do it for Ken.  Did I miss something else?

No, you remember correctly!

This is just like when Rinna questioned/accused Dorit of people doing drugs at her party because they left the dinner table after eating/finishing dinner and then that became PK/Dorit DO COKE! She puts this crap out there and some viewers then think what SHE said IS the truth, now it is that Lisa is going to 'clone" Giggy for Ken despite the cost even though Lisa said NO she would much rather use that money to help other dogs.

Edited by WireWrap. Reason: because it's Rinna's big mouth

Share Post

I just went to the wine store looking for a certain rose I had liked at a wine tasting last week, and what should I see but Vanderpump Rose?  Of course I bought a bottle to try.  

Share Post

11 minutes ago, princelina said:

I just went to the wine store looking for a certain rose I had liked at a wine tasting last week, and what should I see but Vanderpump Rose?  Of course I bought a bottle to try.  

I can’t wait to read your review. I haven’t seen it here (southeast). 

Share Post

8 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I can’t wait to read your review. I haven’t seen it here (southeast). 

I hate to say it (because LVP bugs) but I like it!  It's stronger than the one I was looking to buy, but not sweet at all, which for me is a good thing.  I was not expecting to see it here either (Pennsylvania) so you might check the next time you go to the wine store!  I enjoyed a couple glasses whilst (this is me pretending to be Dorit) watching the Royal Wedding Countdown on PBS :)

Share Post

5 hours ago, princelina said:

I hate to say it (because LVP bugs) but I like it!  It's stronger than the one I was looking to buy, but not sweet at all, which for me is a good thing.  I was not expecting to see it here either (Pennsylvania) so you might check the next time you go to the wine store!  I enjoyed a couple glasses whilst (this is me pretending to be Dorit) watching the Royal Wedding Countdown on PBS :)

What was the price range? Might give it a try too ;-)

Share Post