Beyond 90210: Cast members in the media and other roles

8 hours ago, benteen said:

Saw Luke Perry on Riverdale last night.  His forehead is REALLY wrinkly now.

Was he better than Sideshow Luke Perry?

Share Post

If they ever do a reunion, I really hope they just ignore any of the stuff that happened in the 90210 reboot.

Luke is a man in his 50's now. He looks fine. He probably should have taken better care of his skin in his 20's, but I've seen worse.

Jason is looking good. Looking real good. Babe.

Whoever did Jason's reconstruction really should be commended. They did a fantastic job. And Jason is a really great example of why you should avoid the sun when you're young. (Did Brandon, Kelly, or Brenda EVER have tans on the show?)

Edited by methodwriter85.

Share Post

Tori just had her 5th baby!  I didn't realize her other 4 kids were spaced so closes together.  It seems like they are all basically Irish twins. 

Share Post

Just started season 2 of Masters of Horror and Jason Priestly stars in one of the episodes, The Screwfly Solution.  The premise is that there is an epidemic that makes men agressive, beliigerent, and violent towards women until all the women are killed/extinct.  The level of braying done by Priestly, complete with cussing and menace, puts every one of Brandon''s brayfests to shame!  It was like this was made specifically with Priestly's special talent in mind.

Share Post

2 hours ago, Earmuffs Mom said:

Did you guys see this?  It mentions "talks" about a reboot with the OG cast and not that trash that was 90210.

LP Says He's "Ready to do Dylan Again"

I think I just passed out!

The fact that he said "do some scenes with Shannen" made me happier than it probably should have. 

Share Post

I saw photos of Luke Perry at the Glaad awards this weekend, but couldn't figure out why he was there until I saw this article linked on Go Fug Yourself. I hadn't realized how close Luke Perry was to Alexis Arquette, and reading his statements/seeing him speak gave me a whole new respect for him. Good on you Luke Perry.

Share Post

I kind of fell down that rabbit hole known as YouTube tonight.  All of the awful, yet spellbinding, tv movies Tiffani made while on 90210 are available with the easiest of searches. I've loved Tiffani since her Kelly Kapowski days which meant that I watched every one of those movies when they aired live.  They're still awful and spellbinding, by the way, but also hilarious because they ask us to suspend A LOT of disbelief (such as 1995 Brian Austin Green as a football star) and it's lots of fun. 

Share Post

Is it weird that I knew exactly which movie you were talking about without having to look it up? I'm going with "no."

Share Post

Jennie and Tori are going to be guest judges on Ru Paul's Drag Race this Friday night on VH1.  The queens are doing a spoof on 90210 so it has potential to be entertaining!

Share Post

Watching one of those Retro TV stations, there's a show from, I'm guessing by the clothing, late 60's,  early 70's called "Good Morning, World", Goldie Hawn plays one wife, the other was so familiar but could not place her.  Googled the show, it's Joan, Nat's, wife, Julie Parrish. Guess she died a few years ago.

Share Post

We were binge watching a show called "The Mick" and Jennie Garth was on it, playing herself (sort of).  She is the mom of an obnoxious boy but the main character wants to befriend her in order to go to Mario Lopez's birthday party.  

Share Post

John Sears was the frat guy who hit on Kelly her freshman year at college.

Didn't he grow up to be Dan Scott on One Tree Hill?

I also just saw Dr. Martin on an old Law and Order episode. Coincidentally he was playing a lawyer, defending a cardiac transplant surgeon!

Share Post

12 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Didn't he grow up to be Dan Scott on One Tree Hill?

I also just saw Dr. Martin on an old Law and Order episode. Coincidentally he was playing a lawyer, defending a cardiac transplant surgeon!

He did! Also had his new heart eaten by a dog on One Tree Hill.

Share Post

I am sorry if this is in wrong thread, but is anyone aware if this is still showing on POP?

Share Post

6 minutes ago, TigersWin said:

I am sorry if this is in wrong thread, but is anyone aware if this is still showing on POP?

I keep checking, but it hasn't been on the schedule since December. Other people have asked about it on their Facebook page, but they always say it's "taking a break."

Share Post

This is not technically a “role” but poor tori is looking rough on instagram.

E0EE3CBC-D6D4-4640-B863-F73E6E03DD51.jpeg

Share Post

On 4/11/2018 at 6:24 PM, allienc said:

This is not technically a “role” but poor tori is looking rough on instagram.

E0EE3CBC-D6D4-4640-B863-F73E6E03DD51.jpeg

Holy shit!  Her face.....I have no words.  And we thought her cleavern was traumatic before.  That's the stuff of nightmares!

Ian Ziering is a dad in Fuck the Prom, a Netflix movie.  He and the other adults/parents in the film were honestly the best part.  

Share Post