Bad Teacher: Cancelled and Gone

I liked this show. Bummer that they pulled the remaining episodes and we won't get to see them.

Share Post

I liked it too, so of course it's gone. Will they put another crappy "reality" show in its place?

Share Post

I liked it, too.

I was mesmerized by Meredith.  "My entitlement is infinite because I am HOT."  But then she would reluctantly dredge up some empathy for someone else and save the day--usually, again, via her good looks.

I applaud the show that's able to manipulate my feelings back and forth about whether I want to maim the central character. 

Unlike that girl in the commercial who's so pretty no one minds when she runs across the tops of their cars to reach an ice cream bar.

Share Post

Bummer that they pulled the remaining episodes and we won't get to see them.

So they are burning off the remainder of the episodes, back to back, on Saturday nights. I'd never have known except my dvr has been recording them. I noticed Sara Gilbert hasn't been in the last few, so did she bail on the show before it was cancelled?

Share Post

I watched an episode that seemed very finale-esque today and Sarah Gilbert was in that one, not sure why she wasn't in the rest.  I did like how they ended it at least and even with having money or whatever Meredith actually still wanted to teach

Share Post

Meredith evolved by being shocked at the idea of a $15 juice, but not that much that she ordered 5 seafood salads to go for the gang that will never be allowed in a country club - heh.

Share Post

I did enjoy the 12 episodes we got to see, it's a shame it's gone, I hope Graynor gets something else.. I like her

Share Post