S02.E10: Goodbye For Now

On 10/12/2018 at 7:04 PM, brilliantbreakfast said:

Now on topic, just three observations:  1)  It's POSSIBLE that a skimmer was put on the ATM Michael used.  But I think it's equally possible that he stole the money, figuring he wasn't going to throw good money after bad.  2)  Being married to a man who quits his job without consulting you is not fun.  My husband did it twice; once with nothing else lined up and once because he wanted to go to school. 

You made me rethink this. I bet you Michael did spend the $900, but on Angela's approval. She knows he had no money and there's no way he could afford every place he took her. She needed both her credit cards just to pay the hotel, there's no way she had $900 sitting anywhere. If he stole it, they get tv drama and he can give it back to her, or spend it. Whatever.

Share Post

7 hours ago, Lynn said:

This!!!!!!  It aggravates the snot out of me with all the talking head interviews in all seasons of this show.  At least change your damn shirt a couple of times to give the illusion of a timeline

Jesse appears to be wearing the same clothes and hairstyle in this season’s THs and LAST season’s Tell All. 

Share Post

@magemaud I was wondering exactly how many tell alls did they film while Jesse was here.  Because, you're right, he and Darcey haven't changed...  But I don't think they could have gotten an entire other season filmed at the same time and said "okay you guys, don't peep any of this because it'll air.... a year from now..." but the Rachel/Jon timeline is weird and you know what? I need to stop putting so much thought into this shit because I just can't care anymore. LOL (but i kind of dooooooo)

Share Post

1 hour ago, Chalby said:

You made me rethink this. I bet you Michael did spend the $900, but on Angela's approval. She knows he had no money and there's no way he could afford every place he took her. She needed both her credit cards just to pay the hotel, there's no way she had $900 sitting anywhere. If he stole it, they get tv drama and he can give it back to her, or spend it. Whatever.

She said told him to take 300. Not sure if she meant he gave her the 300  as she requested, but that an additional 2 withdrawals were made for 300 each back to back with the first and that he pocketed that 600. Or did she tell him to take 300 for his use and he took 2 additional withdrawals of 300 at the same time for a total of 900.

Odd that she had exactly 901 dollars in her account, not 946, 978 or some other number.  901, just enough to make 3, 300 dollar withdrawals leaving a single dollar to  keep the account in the black. Odd.

Share Post

I'm still convinced that most of the Darcey/Jesse scenes (his first trip to NYC, meeting the girls and Stacey, CT Air BnB, restaurant tantrums, etc.) and their THs were all filmed about a year ago, around the same time as last season's Tell All was filmed. Later Jesse returned to the city to film the Break Up scenes and for this year's Tell All and when that was completed, he was shown at the airport going home to Amsterdam. 

Just a theory, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Share Post

I am a bit sad this trainwreck is coming to an end, but heck, there is a new one next week.  Another thing I was thinking, if I was going to a party where Mr. Frauded's ex may be. you be damn sure I would be looking hawt, and not in some Walmart jeans and t-shirt.  

Share Post

Remember Marta and her cross?  I've been rewatching, and unless I missed something, that scene where she's talking on the computer with her Muslim boyfriend is the only one in which she is wearing the cross.  With a low-necked top so you can't miss the cross, and a smug look on her face as well.  I call shenanigans on her whole non-story.  What a stupid idea, having a christian woman court a muslim man and make sure she rubs her religion in his face.  There's no way this was going anywhere.  TLC needed filler.

Share Post

4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I am a bit sad this trainwreck is coming to an end, but heck, there is a new one next week.  Another thing I was thinking, if I was going to a party where Mr. Frauded's ex may be. you be damn sure I would be looking hawt, and not in some Walmart jeans and t-shirt.  

Really wouldn't you just want to dress to impress just a bit meeting so many of his friends and family for the first time.  But even when she had her hair curled, eyeshadow, and wedding dress on I still didn’t have the feeling that she was done up. She’s not unattractive she just lacks any personality or presence.

Share Post

28 minutes ago, endure said:

Really wouldn't you just want to dress to impress just a bit meeting so many of his friends and family for the first time.  But even when she had her hair curled, eyeshadow, and wedding dress on I still didn’t have the feeling that she was done up. She’s not unattractive she just lacks any personality or presence.

I totally agree. She just always looks the same, just bland.   

Share Post

39 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I totally agree. She just always looks the same, just bland.   

With that nose and the droopy frown she reminds me of the Cowardly Lion.

Share Post

20 minutes ago, Spike said:

With that nose and the droopy frown she reminds me of the Cowardly Lion.

yup, it just isn't fair....waaahhh

image.png.678e88bcd460e1b91c9ab40132ef403f.png

Share Post

1 hour ago, endure said:

If I was attending a gathering where an ex of hubby's would be, I would be pressed, tressed and DRESSED!  Rachel is just so vanilla.  Not even a sprinkle of pizzazz in there, just vanilla.

18 hours ago, iwasish said:

She said told him to take 300. Not sure if she meant he gave her the 300  as she requested, but that an additional 2 withdrawals were made for 300 each back to back with the first and that he pocketed that 600. Or did she tell him to take 300 for his use and he took 2 additional withdrawals of 300 at the same time for a total of 900.

Odd that she had exactly 901 dollars in her account, not 946, 978 or some other number.  901, just enough to make 3, 300 dollar withdrawals leaving a single dollar to  keep the account in the black. Odd.

She was a fool to give ANYONE her bank card, let alone Michael.  What did she think he was gonna do?

Share Post

21 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Rachel is just so vanilla.  Not even a sprinkle of pizzazz in there, just vanilla.

Thank goodness we had adorable Lucy to look at instead! 

Share Post

42 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

If I was attending a gathering where an ex of hubby's would be, I would be pressed, tressed and DRESSED!  Rachel is just so vanilla.  Not even a sprinkle of pizzazz in there, just vanilla

We get to see a bit of spunk from her tonight. Angela gets more of a rise out of her, than Jon telling her he’s unemployed and in debt. 

I don’t use Instagram or I’d go on her page and tell her Jon is lying about how much they take for his student loans.,. Ask for a copy of his paycheck you idiot!!!! 

I’d love to know how long he’s been out of work. And nice of him to use his moms income from the lodgers to pay Lucy’s daycare. 

Share Post

On 10/7/2018 at 10:14 PM, LennieBriscoe said:

Rachel's older daughter has a father who presumably can provide for her. Jon might easily find another job. I'm rooting for these two crazy "kids"! 😊

Mahkul wants to MMGA.  😜

Hazel and Kreeeny seemed genuinely upset when their men departed for home. 

Hazel and Kreeny are genuinely upset that they're stuck in their own countries. They're not in love.

Share Post

Rachel constantly sweeping her hair back with her hand was distracting.  She did it every few minutes.  Surely many of you noticed it too?  Other than that, I think she's an attractive gal.  

Hazel- don't quite know what to say- girl is not pretty.  Tarik seems like a very decent guy, paying for the hotel for her etc.  

The Michael/ Angela situation- savvy travelers would not trust their ATM cards at any bank in Nigeria.  But, we know she's not savvy.  

Who else is there?  Oh, Pole and Kareene- too strange.  Darcy and ??  fake drama.  

Share Post

2 minutes ago, Pasha Kitty said:

Rachel constantly sweeping her hair back with her hand was distracting.  She did it every few minutes.  Surely many of you noticed it too?  Other than that, I think she's an attractive gal.  

Hazel- don't quite know what to say- girl is not pretty.  Tarik seems like a very decent guy, paying for the hotel for her etc.  

The Michael/ Angela situation- savvy travelers would not trust their ATM cards at any bank in Nigeria.  But, we know she's not savvy.  

Who else is there?  Oh, Pole and Kareene- too strange.  Darcy and ??  fake drama.  

Jesse & Darcey are certifiable. Theirs is an S&M relationship. He enjoys making her feeling shitty about herself and she enjoys the abuse.

Share Post

The commercial with the couple dancing in a hotel room listening to music on headphones and worrying about waking the baby.... they kind of looked like Rachel (frumpy) and Jon (scruffy).

Edited by iwasish.

Share Post

On 10/13/2018 at 2:44 PM, brilliantbreakfast said:

To ask your child to wipe your incontinent ass is the height of selfishness and most people, no matter how close they are to their parents, won't do it.

Really? I would think MOST people would care for their parents in this way, assuming they were good loving parents. Many many people need assistance with daily care activities in their elder years and there’s no shame in it. My Mom needed care during her various knee replacements (she’s fine now), and of course I was there to help her  

Granted I grew up in a family with elderly and disabled members, adult incontience/diapers dont phase me at all. 

I think our current North American culture 1. Sexualizes everything (helping Grandma/grandpa bathe and dress isn’t sexual), 2. Has a lot of problems with aging- what do people think elderly people did before there were institutional nursing homes etc? Most elderly were cared for at HOME by a child or grandchild (usually female, but men provided care too, especially for other men). 

Of course not attacking you just wondering if this is really such a taboo. 

Share Post

55 minutes ago, Pasha Kitty said:

I think Rachel is cute and has a great smile.  I think life just stresses her out. 

Share Post

On 10/14/2018 at 4:38 PM, Pasha Kitty said:

I agree that she's very attractive, and could dress inexpensively through consignment online with Thredup or similar clothing exchanges.

That hair sweeping motion has always been popular with girls and women with long straight hair. I'm guessing they think longhair = sexy, but with straight, silky hair, it tends to fall in your face. The options are 1. push it behind the ears 2. pull back pieces with barrettes or 3. the hair sweeping. She has nice hair but the ends are ragged and need a trim. The hair sweeping and eye boogers seem to go together, too, a nervous nic.

And geez, the green room thing with clearing everyone out for the baby! I can't believe the crew would allow that.

Share Post

On 10/14/2018 at 4:59 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Really? I would think MOST people would care for their parents in this way, assuming they were good loving parents. Many many people need assistance with daily care activities in their elder years and there’s no shame in it. My Mom needed care during her various knee replacements (she’s fine now), and of course I was there to help her  

I agree.  We took care of my MIL and FIL as they aged, yes including diapers and such.  My husband took care of his dad for that, I took care of his mom.  It wasn't my favorite thing to do, but wasn't a big deal really.

It hits close to home now too as my mom is recovering from a fall and spinal cord injury.  I've been changing her catheter bag among other things, because she's my mom, needs help to be able to be in her home, and I love her.

Share Post

53 minutes ago, lh25 said:

I agree.  We took care of my MIL and FIL as they aged, yes including diapers and such.  My husband took care of his dad for that, I took care of his mom.  It wasn't my favorite thing to do, but wasn't a big deal really.

It hits close to home now too as my mom is recovering from a fall and spinal cord injury.  I've been changing her catheter bag among other things, because she's my mom, needs help to be able to be in her home, and I love her.

Exactly. I know growing up with my sister who is 30 and still in diapers gave me more experience changing adult diapers than the average person, but knowing how to care for the elderly & disabled members of your family is a skill many people need to learn, and have learned growing up. I grew up in a family of mostly women but I do think young men need to be taught these skills as well to make caregiving duties more equitable. It’s not sexual to assist an adult with bathing, dressing or toileting when they need help. Nor do I think it’s selfish to expect assistance (or for them to find you assistance) with daily care from your children when you’ve been a good, loving parent.

Healing and best wishes to your family. 

Edited by Scarlett45.

Share Post

On 10/8/2018 at 6:43 AM, noveltylibrary said:

Because she is an utter loser!! can't stand her.  and the fact that they never even mention her other child really bugs me. such a happy little threesome they are!  Gag!!!

Thank you!  Any guy that confesses at the last minute that he has 50K pounds of debt ($70K ish) AND just quit his job...would be getting a door slammed in their face.

Share Post

4 hours ago, Marta said:

Thank you!  Any guy that confesses at the last minute that he has 50K pounds of debt ($70K ish) AND just quit his job...would be getting a door slammed in their face.

I think it was GBP30K = USD50K, but close enough.  Yes, he waited until the DAY BEFORE THEIR WEDDING, as if Rachel was going to just forget her "fairy tale" and dump him.  <rolleyes emoji>

Share Post

On 10/14/2018 at 7:35 PM, Meowwww said:

I think Rachel is cute and has a great smile.  I think life just stresses her out. 

I agree however if it is life that is stressing her out, she is bringing/has brought it ALL ON HERSELF.  I mean, who signs up the broke, in debt, anger gnome who lives 3000 miles away???

Share Post

I dunno about Mahkull and the money. At first I thought it was an ATM skimmer thing but then I was thinking about how he wouldn't put her picture on his phone (not that I blame him) and how he calls her fat and wanted her to fill in her wrinkles or whatever. That added to him realizing that living with that personality is not worth his dream of meeting Donald in America.  I think he just wanted some compensation for having to do the nasty with her even though bill gates doesn't have enough money to pay for that

Share Post

Did this season have the highest percentage of sleazeballs?

Grangela - the very definition of sleaze

Mahkuhl - probably a scammer; at least he didn't claim to be a prince

Darcy Vader - a good reason for banning plastic surgery for purposes other than repairing injuries

Messe Keester - a dreadful person, and I say that out of love and respect

Marta the stripper and that guy whose name I forget - why were they even on the show?

Polecat - voted most likely to be a necrophiliac

Kareen - probably should be on "Name that Father!"

Tariff - looking for a sex toy that can also watch his kid

Hazy - a master manipulator, willing to do anything to get to the US

Pricky - absolute slime, pretending to be looking for a fiance, just to get laid out of his wife's reach

Ximena - the only decent person on this show, but pretty willing to give it up quick in hopes of a green card

Rachel - it's just not fair

Jon - can't say anything bad, for fear he would blind me

Edited by Gobi.

Share Post

23 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree however if it is life that is stressing her out, she is bringing/has brought it ALL ON HERSELF.  I mean, who signs up the broke, in debt, anger gnome who lives 3000 miles away???

People like Rachel enjoy the stress, that’s why they go from one  stress filled situation to another. Well adjusted people have learned how to control the amount of stress in their lives and don’t voluntarily take on or get involved with situations that are fraught with unnecessary stress. Rachel already was living a stressful life as a single mother living paycheck to paycheck. Why get involved with a married man and foolishly get pregnant “accidently”. And then start an internet relationship via a Karaoke app (her one source of relaxation and escape from her stress) with a guy thousands of miles away? Her excuse that she fell in love  with the person therefore life/the world owes her an obstacle free path to happiness is ridiculous. She didn’t get to know Jon anywhere near enough to truly love him “as a person”. She didn’t know him well enough to marry him even the day before the wedding when he made his big reveal about being unemployed and owing thousands of pounds to the UK government. That information should have had her putting on the brakes, instead she jumps even deeper into an uncertain future and financial ruin and compounding her stress. The whole tell all was about how difficult it is “ to be kept apart” and that it will be years (she says 1-2, the attorney said, more likely 3 and possibly never) before they can begin their “fairy tale”. 

The stress she’s brought upon herself is going to be what breaks them apart. He has NO intention of picking up any more of the financial burden than Lucy’s daycare and she’s going to resent carrying the weight on her own.

Share Post

I don't think Jon and Rachel will work out long term. Even if you think you can wait multiple years to be together life gets in the way. By living everyday life you meet people and I think it's unrealistic to think that neither of them will meet someone locally that they're attracted to and can actually be with at the time. 

Share Post

14 hours ago, iwasish said:

People like Rachel enjoy the stress, that’s why they go from one  stress filled situation to another. Well adjusted people have learned how to control the amount of stress in their lives and don’t voluntarily take on or get involved with situations that are fraught with unnecessary stress. Rachel already was living a stressful life as a single mother living paycheck to paycheck. Why get involved with a married man and foolishly get pregnant “accidently”. And then start an internet relationship via a Karaoke app (her one source of relaxation and escape from her stress) with a guy thousands of miles away? Her excuse that she fell in love  with the person therefore life/the world owes her an obstacle free path to happiness is ridiculous. She didn’t get to know Jon anywhere near enough to truly love him “as a person”. She didn’t know him well enough to marry him even the day before the wedding when he made his big reveal about being unemployed and owing thousands of pounds to the UK government. That information should have had her putting on the brakes, instead she jumps even deeper into an uncertain future and financial ruin and compounding her stress. The whole tell all was about how difficult it is “ to be kept apart” and that it will be years (she says 1-2, the attorney said, more likely 3 and possibly never) before they can begin their “fairy tale”. 

The stress she’s brought upon herself is going to be what breaks them apart. He has NO intention of picking up any more of the financial burden than Lucy’s daycare and she’s going to resent carrying the weight on her own.

You are right - we all have that relative (we tend to distance ourselves if she is a friend) who goes from the frying pan into the fryer so to speak.  Rachel needs that drama and stress while most of us (hopefully) are happy to NOT have that drama in our lives.

Share Post

I am half tempted to get Jon and Rachel to sing Happy Birthday to my unsuspecting son...it would be payback for getting me hooked on this show.  It would be a real surprise because his birthday was in August, lol.

Share Post