S13.E07: Big Time Dance

On 9/18/2018 at 7:23 PM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

“That’s why her hair is so big. It’s full of secrets.”

Brilliant!  If anyone on this board hasn't seen Mean Girls, you need to or you're going to miss out on glorious little zingers like this one!

Share Post

On 9/19/2018 at 6:42 AM, CaseyRe said:

its kind of like the phrase 'was their outfit really that good, or are they just thin?' because clothes always end up looking good if you're slim so the outfit can be a mess but still look good because of the figure its on, rather than the outfit itself. 

I noticed that it's a trend among pretty, young women to wear hideous outfits.  My older daughter was visiting last weekend and she showed up wearing big, thick black plastic glasses (think Elvis Costello) and her hair piled on top of her head. What looked like a mens Hanes v neck t shirt and baggy, faded, ripped jeans.  The weird part is that she looked great.  If I wore something like that (even when I was 22), I would have looked like something the cat dragged in.  I always figured they do that as a way of saying, "I'm so pretty that I can wear crappy outfits and still look better than you"?  And it would make me sad so I'd open a bag of Cheetos and go to town.

Share Post