Spoilers and Speculation

New WD set art

Uh Oh, look who’s front and centre,

89DC6114-8E87-4905-BF49-46785ED9FE24.jpeg

Edited by OoohMaggie.

Share Post

Great!  I’m printing off a couple dozen copies of this! I was needing new targets for the shooting range anyway, so this showed up just in time....  ;>

Share Post

11 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

Oh, good. I've been watching this show just hoping we're going to get some mouthy 10-year old brat become the focus of the episodes and the Final Word in the decisions of the adults. What a shame. Three-year old Judith was so adorable.

Share Post

53 minutes ago, OoohMaggie said:

New WD set art

LOL. 

Share Post

1 hour ago, OoohMaggie said:

New WD set art

At least it's not Negan.

Share Post

I'm not feeling Jesus with the wimpy hipster man bun, which unfortunately seems to have lasted into a ZA. What will it take to send this hideous trend the way of the dodo?

Share Post

1 hour ago, Fellaway said:

At least it's not Negan.

That was my first thought too.  It could be worse.  It could be Negan front and center and the rest of our cast surrounding him dressed in their best Robert Palmer video little black dresses.  Because part of me thinks if Kirkman believed he could get away with it, he would.

I get the idea they're going for, that the legacy lives on even if the characters don't.  It's just not very well executed.

Share Post

I kind of like it. My only quibble is the group on the left, just seems odd that they have such prominence

Share Post

Random though but where is Heath??!! Off camera disappearance- time jump. Is the guy going to reappear? If so, would he even know or recognize any of the survivors at this point? Where is his partner in travels Tara anyway? 

I dont like change. I don't like new characters. I need comfortable broken in like Rick's cowboy boots, characters. 

Share Post

18 hours ago, Tasha Brand said:

Assuming they follow the comics, Aaron and Rosita's days should be numbered, too.

I thought Aaron was still alive in the comics.

Share Post

6 hours ago, stormymac said:

I thought Aaron was still alive in the comics.

Nope.  In the comics, he was killed very early in the Whisperer arc.  And although you didn't mention her, Rosita was kidnapped and beheaded off-screen (off-page?) by the Whisperers.

Edited by Tasha Brand.

Share Post

12 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I kind of like it. My only quibble is the group on the left, just seems odd that they have such prominence

Ditto,  Magna getting Jesus sized billing, no Siddiq or Enid, I bet there were some calls to agents going on.

I can imagine some of the long term second tier characters, like Maggie’s Kal would be feeling a bit miffed. There are casualties associated with the new war so maybe were talking victims, or replacements, bbbbrrrrrrrrr

Hasn’t  anybody got the opening minutes yet?

Share Post

11 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Random though but where is Heath??!! Off camera disappearance- time jump. Is the guy going to reappear? If so, would he even know or recognize any of the survivors at this point? Where is his partner in travels Tara anyway? 

‘The Gimp’ said we would be seeing him this year but has back-pedalled somewhat on that. Tara has been pretty much a Red Shirt recently but she may be in charge of Hilltop when we see her next.         Heath’s info below.

Spoiler

It has been confirmed that he was kidnapped by Jadis and sent the same way as Rick and Father G were headed, we don’t know if he was  biten or not though. The talk is he will appear in the new film with Rick and Jadis.

Edited by OoohMaggie.

Share Post