S06.E20: Fit To Be Tied

1 hour ago, Vermicious Knid said:

Or hey, aliens. You can always blame anything on aliens.

Tractor Beam failure at 10,000 feet?

Share Post

I thought the hospital scene was one of the most touching and well-acted scenes throughout the entire series, especially the interaction between Joan and Sherlock. I believe the show's writers have always employed the possibility of a relationship between them that goes beyond their work together to keep the audience tuned in. If they do become "involved" the entire premise of the show will change. It's like a murder mystery... you keep watching wanting to know who did it until in the end it's revealed and the show is over. We keep watching not only because the show is great but because we want to know if Joan and Sherlock will eventually become a couple. Obviously the two do care for one another very much, Sherlock used the phrase "our home" when referring to the whereabouts of the killer after he left the brownstones which signifies to me that their relationship in the show is much more than just co-workers.

Share Post

18 minutes ago, deepthinker said:

We keep watching not only because the show is great but because we want to know if Joan and Sherlock will eventually become a couple.

Or we keep watching (in part) to see how the writers will continue to deepen Joan and Sherlock's relationship without them eventually becoming a couple.

Share Post

If not aliens, how about insects?  Maybe Sherlock's bees escaped and beat up Michael by ramming into him over and over.

Share Post

We could have a game of Clue if we knew the names of the rooms in the brownstone. Is there a labeled floor plan?

Share Post

2 hours ago, Vermicious Knid said:

I thought, like Mulder, he specifically didn't have one.

Then where does he entertain all those "no strings attached" sexual encounters that Joan keeps walking in on the tail end of.

Share Post