Season 10 Spoilers, Speculation and Social Media

On 1/18/2019 at 9:09 AM, AZChristian said:

"People just need to buck up and follow.  It's called LEADERSHIP."  

Kody, if you were a good leader, people would WANT to follow you.

Share Post

So what does Kody do for work anyway? The others have their pyramid schemes going. What does Kody do?

Share Post

1 hour ago, zenme said:

What does Kody do?

Is the Prophet in charge of the Church of the Almighty TLC Ratings.  Provides "Leadership" to denounce their continued "persecution" and announce sudden moves to new frontiers where they will be "safe".  Has sex with the Sheep Wives to populate the Kootie planet.

Share Post

Starting at 2PM this afternoon, TLC is running a marathon of some of last season's episodes to bring us up-to-date for those that may have missed some.  I'll be skipping that, but starting at 6PM,  they are running 2 hours of "Countdown to the New Season", (2018) A preview of the new season features the Brown's discussing the most dramatic moments of the previous season, as Kody and Meri evaluate the state of their marriage; and Mariah recalls how the family adjusted to her shocking revelation"

Possibly some new info in the 6-8PM slot, but probably just a rehash of the drama from last year.

Share Post

I'll be DVRing the new episode and watching it in the a.m.  Mr. Xword refuses to watch it.

I'll look forward to snarking galore, tomorrow, with all of you here!  

Share Post

Thomas Love appears to have his own real estate business and 20 yrs of experience.

Share Post