Season 1 Talk: Welcome to America!

This show is so funny.Who else is watching? Do you have a favorite episode? Mine is probably episodes 3 and 4. The photo shoot is hilarious and then in episode 4 when he lies about having visited the school is epic.Rags is my favorite followed by Shanthi. 

Share Post

I'm watching and enjoying it too! 

Since I knew nothing about him before watching the show, I'm curious: Is this Rag's real family or are they just a TV family??  Any part of the cast related to him?

Share Post

Yes Rags is really related to Romesh and that's Romesh's real family.The special taped at The Greek will be on Friday the 27th at 11:30 pm on Showtime.

Edited by Gyproselee.

Share Post

On 7/15/2018 at 4:05 AM, MsTree said:

I'm watching and enjoying it too! 

Since I knew nothing about him before watching the show, I'm curious: Is this Rag's real family or are they just a TV family??  Any part of the cast related to him?

Edited by Gyproselee. Reason: Answer is above

Share Post

9 hours ago, Gyproselee said:

Yes Rags is really related to Romesh and that's Romesh's real family.The special taped at The Greek will be on Friday the 27th at 11:30 pm on Showtime.

Thanks, Gyproselee! I typed Rags, but I meant Romesh. I wasn't sure, but pleasantly surprised to learn that Romesh's wife & kids are actually his real family because they all have great comedic timing. Guess they learned from their father/husband.  Thanks for the info on the Greek show!

Share Post

I would never have known this show was on TV had I not seen the forum request here. Showtime hadn't run any promotions during anything I watch. I thought it was maybe two episodes two long, but I enjoyed it. I just watched Romesh's standup special, and thought it was pretty funny.

Their oldest son was so funny. He definitely has his father's wry sense of humor.

Romesh's wife is very patient.

Share Post