Vampire Diaries In The Media

They're just both very pretentious. The type of celebrities who try to seem so deep and introspective and instead are just annoying and pretentious. Ian on his own was bad but with Nikki, it's just insufferable. But all that said, congratulations to them on their new baby.

Share Post

9 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

They're just both very pretentious. The type of celebrities who try to seem so deep and introspective and instead are just annoying and pretentious. 

Ha, that describes them perfectly. In other words, they never outgrew that stoned freshman pontificating at 2am phase. 

Share Post

3 hours ago, Chas411 said:

Hahaha, it felt more like a week, not a month.

The baby was born on July 25 so it definitely wasn't a full 30 days! I just checked his IG account and that's the sixth thing he's posted since July 25 so yeaaaaah. She has posted seven things since the baby was born (including a picture of Ian watching the eclipse yesterday). The fact that his post today said, "You'll read this when you wake up," just goes to show that they are still on social media. I mean, I am too but I'm not the one who said I was turning off my phone and not having any visitors for a month. I'm trying to imagine how their parents and siblings reacted to being told they couldn't come see the baby for the first month.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo.

Share Post

6 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I'm trying to imagine how their parents and siblings reacted to being told they couldn't come see the baby for the first month.

They probably realised pretty quickly it was just another self indulgent idea that wasn't going to be seen through.

Share Post

No, seriously. What happened to the month of silence?

And this is when you have to just roll your eyes at some of these celebrities. If these two pretentious idiots had just had their baby without any of these ridiculous declarations, it'd be fine. But no, they had to make this whole grand announcement of how they would take time to just enjoy their baby and each other without the outside world, knowing full well they're too narcissistic to go without some type of attention for a month. So now they just look really foolish.

Edited by truthaboutluv.

Share Post

ITA - if they had just NOT said they were taking a monthlong break, people would have been fine with fewer posts knowing that they just had a kid. But making that statement and then not following through with it just makes them look like attention whores who couldn't go a whole month without seeking validation. 

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo.

Share Post

I guess this is from the alternate-Traveller-doppelgangerverse where Stefan and Elena marry and live happily ever after.

Share Post