All Episodes Talk: Hell Yeh

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

Share Post

I’ve watched the first few episodes and I like her. For someone so young she seems to know what she’s doing. The farm and her tiny little kitchen with that 20year old range are endearing. I thought she’s what Ree Drummond thinks she is but so clearly is not. I hope this catches on as I’d like to see her mature into it. I remember Giada’s early shows she was a bit rough but improved as she went. 

Share Post

On 7/10/2018 at 10:15 AM, sadie said:

I’ve watched the first few episodes and I like her. For someone so young she seems to know what she’s doing. The farm and her tiny little kitchen with that 20year old range are endearing. I thought she’s what Ree Drummond thinks she is but so clearly is not. I hope this catches on as I’d like to see her mature into it. I remember Giada’s early shows she was a bit rough but improved as she went. 

Agreed!

Share Post