All Episodes Talk: Hell Yeh

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

Share Post

I’ve watched the first few episodes and I like her. For someone so young she seems to know what she’s doing. The farm and her tiny little kitchen with that 20year old range are endearing. I thought she’s what Ree Drummond thinks she is but so clearly is not. I hope this catches on as I’d like to see her mature into it. I remember Giada’s early shows she was a bit rough but improved as she went. 

Share Post

On 7/10/2018 at 10:15 AM, sadie said:

I’ve watched the first few episodes and I like her. For someone so young she seems to know what she’s doing. The farm and her tiny little kitchen with that 20year old range are endearing. I thought she’s what Ree Drummond thinks she is but so clearly is not. I hope this catches on as I’d like to see her mature into it. I remember Giada’s early shows she was a bit rough but improved as she went. 

Agreed!

Share Post

I have been patiently watching and have yet to see anything Jewish or Chinese inspired. That said, the show is steadily growing on me. 

Totally agree that this is what "Pioneer Woman" should have been all along. 

It's clear that Molly is growing more and more comfortable each week. It was also nice to see the "show husband" contributing to the episode in a manner that isn't relegated to him stuffing his face, running hapless errands or being involved in something completely unrelated (working calves, anybody?)

I hope this show gets picked up for at least a second season.

Share Post

I have liked it better as well.  However, again with the spices.  As a person who doesn't even use pepper, I am getting tired of spicing up virtually everything. 

The same goes for restaurants lately.  Apparently I am the only person in the world who despises a burning sensation in my mouth when I eat.  I would rather actually taste the food.

Share Post

I've only seen a couple of episodes, but I like it. Molly is charismatic and I looked online to find that apparently the "set" is her real-life tiny kitchen. I wonder if this show (and there may be another 'farm wife' show on Food Network or the Cooking Channel) is a hedge that FN has cooked up (see what I did there? LOL) against Ree getting too big for her britches with all of her collateral ventures, i.e. the Mercantile and the hotel.

Edited by Ashforth. Reason: grammar is good, y'all

Share Post

I love Molly.  Think she is cute, sweet, and likeable.  Very calming to listen to and watch cook.  I, too, hope the show gets a second season.  She is real and not over-the-top.

Edited by Bazinga.

Share Post

I like this show too. It’s very relaxing to watch and she has made several things I’d like to try.   

On a shallow note I expected the hubs to be hotter yet appreciated he wasn’t. 

Share Post

On 7/18/2018 at 5:06 PM, KnoxForPres said:

On a shallow note I expected the hubs to be hotter yet appreciated he wasn’t. 

Thanks for putting into words why I find this show so endearing.  I think she’s lovely and a great palate cleanser after the cringefest of The Pioneer Woman and Trisha’s joke of a show. 

Share Post