S03.E10: No Turning Back

Nicole's wedding is in jeopardy; Anfisa fears that Jorge has told his biggest lie; David and Annie hit another roadblock; Pedro goes head to head with Chantel's family.

Share Post

Not much. Nicole's mother had tea with Azan's family. They reassured her that Nicole is in good hands.

Share Post

I love how Penguin said he wasn't worried about the firehouse being for sale because he thought it would take a couple months...AS IF he would've budged his ass one inch to find anything else in that time.  But he's doing his best lol

Share Post

OMG - Danielle is going to be in the follow up show - 90 Day Live?

I hope have popcorn in the pantry!!

Share Post

I swear, every time they mention Agadir, I think of Hank Azaria's Birdcage character, Agador.  smh

Share Post

I thought you had to give your tenant 30-60 days notice. Evictions can be shorter.  Of course, David Poor did not bother to save some cash for a new place.

Share Post

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I thought you had to give your tenant 30-60 days notice. Evictions can be shorter.  Of course, David Poor did not bother to save some cash for a new place.

I bet David never signed the lease.   

Share Post

I have lost all sympathy for Anfisa...she just said "I just feel like you're not being completely honest with me" again 😕

Share Post

5 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I bet David never signed the lease.   

If he signed a lease, he may have some recourse with the local landlord/tenant office.  Depends on the lease. The new owner would have to put up with him.

Share Post

I was listening to  Michelle Collins on her Sirius radio show and loving how she was trying to convince listeners how awesome this little known gem of a show is!

Share Post

"Loren and Danielle are here " talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Danielle is clueless and Loren is a self important snob who will defend her BFF Pao to the end  (Pao is way worse than Anfisa IMO).. pass.

Share Post

6 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Azan  really tried to make it seem like Nicole would have to fly herself all the way back to the United States to get that paper versus  just contacting someone who can have the paper mailed.  He really doesn’t want to marry her.

I thought the same thing, with a wedding coming the consulate can likely help speed things along.

Share Post

I'm sorry, am I supposed to feel bad for Pao that her Grandma died?  Just not happening.

Share Post

1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Beggars can’t be choosers!   Screw your MBA you have no money and no dignity left!

This was my thought also....you are given an opportunity to work and your going to turn it down......ummm....no you do what you need to

Share Post

No hot water, windows won't open, questionable fire exits.....Chris is a slumlord sorry that is never okay.

Share Post

Ugh, Danielle and Lauren on the "Live" aftershow? I'll pass!

Share Post

2 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

I'm sorry, am I supposed to feel bad for Pao that her Grandma died?  Just not happening.

Does she wear  that dress with her tits sticking out  in every talking head?

David has delusions of grandeur. He has a masters, he can’t work for 10 bucks an hour. He’d rather sit and do nothing for nothing.

Im thinking it’s awfully quiet in the firehouse at night... no BOOM, BOOM and a squealing Annie five nights a week.

Share Post

Seeing Chantel from the side really highlights how her boobs are too big for her body. She looks so disproportionate. She’s so slim and tall, those boobs just make her look way too top-heavy and unbalanced.  I’m all for implants if that’s what you want, but make them proportional to your body type. 

Edited by WhatsUpDummy.

Share Post

16 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I loved Anfisa calling Jorge on his sudden memory prowess. Any other topic it's  " I dunno, I can't remember " but he has perfect clarity on the last screw with possible baby momma 10 years ago.

I suspect it was the first and only time Jorge had sex until Anfisa showed up on the scene*  

* I am assuming that they are having sex.  

Share Post

Just now, WhatsUpDummy said:

Seeing Chantel from the side really highlights how her boobs are too big for her body. She looks so disproportionate. She’s so slim and tall, those boobs just make her look way too too-heavy and unbalanced.  I’m all for implants if that’s what you want, but make them proportional to your body type. 

she looks ridiculous, i noticed right away this season.

Share Post

5 minutes ago, noveltylibrary said:

WOW David has the gall to be picky about a job because he has a Master's??? What is it in, Loser?

The only use of David’s Master in his future is in him masterbating. No way is   Annie putting out for him.

Share Post

Since he is kicking out his mooching friend with 3 days notice, he  can at least buy a proper hot water tank and cough up some bucks for a used stove.

Share Post

7 minutes ago, PityFree said:

David,  have you never heard of an electric skillet or hot plate? Tell  Annie you will borrow some money to buy her one so she can cook.

Who's going to loan this pendejo money?   Oh, Annie, Annie, Annie....blow whomever you have to in order to get money for a flight home.  Seriously.  At least there you can live with your parents.  Here you will be out on the street.

Share Post

Mother Chantel looked like she was bringing in a pan of KFC wangs.

Edited by peaceknit.

Share Post

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

No hot water, windows won't open, questionable fire exits.....Chris is a slumlord sorry that is never okay.

I just thought about this from every angle and I think you’re right.  I thought Chris was offering David and Annie a place to stay at one of his properties from the kindness of his heart, but he’s clearly renting these properties to others.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris didn’t get a visit from the county after this airs.  There would be code violations everywhere you look.  

Share Post

Chantel has not been doing Pedro any favors by speaking Spanish with him at home. Learning Spanish is a luxury for her but English is a necessity for him. If she keeps giving Pedro the crunch of speaking Spanish at home he’s not getting as immersed in the language as he could be.  If she was speaking English at home, he would be 1 million times more fluent than he is now.

Share Post