DJ Conner/Michael Fishman: He Knows the Drill

I’m excited to see more DJ (I’m assuming) in next week’s episode.   I have always enjoyed his character and still do.   I love his family!  I can’t wait to see more DJ and Geena interaction.  

Share Post

DJ really is Mark's uncle, isn't he. Sunny and quirky; observant yet optimistic. And chivalrous: someone out of time and place in present-day Lanford, but who would have been at home elsewhere (where he partly lives now, anyway).

Share Post

I'm watching the original Geena episode from Rosanne now. I hope we get a backstory on how she and DJ got together. It doesn't have to be a big thing. Just a line here and there for us to put together. 

Right now we don't even know if she's *the* Geena.

Edited by Snow Apple.

Share Post

During interviews for the Roseanne revival season they said that DJ grew up and married the girl he didn't want to kiss.  So she is *that* Geena.

It would be nice to get some backstory on how they got together, though.   

Share Post

1 hour ago, tessaray said:

During interviews for the Roseanne revival season they said that DJ grew up and married the girl he didn't want to kiss.  So she is *that* Geena.

It would be nice to get some backstory on how they got together, though.   

I saw the interview but it's different to actually say it on the show. Casual viewers may remember the episode but may not remember the little girl's name and put it together.

Oh well. Another thing for my wish list.

Edited by Snow Apple.

Share Post