S08.E26 Visual Aids: Get Out Your Jeweller's Loupe To Make A Close Inspection Of The Beverly Hills, 90210 Visual Aids

Brandon's cup holding to me seems not wrong, but not quite right either. a little too droopy in the wrist or something. I'll chalk it up to his version of an "action" shot

Share Post

I'm assuming there's a pun intended on "Handle's (sic) Messiah" there?

Share Post

"We can only assume Brandon has found a necktie store on the hellmouth, because where else are all these ugly ties coming from?"

Don't insult Sunnydale.

Share Post

I hate being Team Donna here (or ever), but I think the play for Noah should have been to explain to Donna when he gave her the jewelry that it was fake but had a lot of meaning for him. That would have been both honest and very sweet, and she would have eaten that up. Why give her something so special, and then not explain why it's special?! These people are idiots.

Share Post

4 hours ago, Kerfuffler said:

I hate being Team Donna here (or ever), but I think the play for Noah should have been to explain to Donna when he gave her the jewelry that it was fake but had a lot of meaning for him. That would have been both honest and very sweet, and she would have eaten that up. Why give her something so special, and then not explain why it's special?! These people are idiots.

Yeah, if you’re giving someone a Meaningful Gift like that, perhaps share why it’s so meaningful! The way Noah does is makes it seem like a)he’s trying to pass the jewellery off as real diamonds and only tells her because he gets busted or b)it’s a mean relationship test. Donna clearly interprets it as the latter and thinks she has failed. Nice job on the gift front, Noah. 

Funny how these people always knows someone: Brandon knows an iceskating guy and Val knows a jeweller. But I guess it’s more believeable than when Dylan knew a hairdresser who owed him a favour? 

Share Post

6 hours ago, dusang said:

I'm assuming there's a pun intended on "Handle's (sic) Messiah" there?

It's the best joke I've read in quite some time, so I certainly hope so. 

Share Post

4 hours ago, Nanna said:

Yeah, if you’re giving someone a Meaningful Gift like that, perhaps share why it’s so meaningful! The way Noah does is makes it seem like a)he’s trying to pass the jewellery off as real diamonds and only tells her because he gets busted or b)it’s a mean relationship test. Donna clearly interprets it as the latter and thinks she has failed. Nice job on the gift front, Noah. 

And even if it had been real, didn’t they just have the “stop fixing things with your money” convo like a week ago? Plus, the inappropriately expensive gift post-rape trial has Kobe Bryant written all over it. 

Share Post

On 19/06/2018 at 7:16 AM, Nanna said:

Funny how these people always knows someone: Brandon knows an iceskating guy and Val knows a jeweller. But I guess it’s more believeable than when Dylan knew a hairdresser who owed him a favour? 

Brandon knowing the iceskating guy makes sense.

Brandon goes skating a lot and that's how he knows the guy. That one makes sense out of any of them.

Share Post