Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

Just now, vb68 said:

I can't hate him. He's easily the best player in the past several seasons. Probably not saying much, but I do believe it's true.

We're in week 3. Things can change quickly in this game.

Share Post

Kaitlyn has arrived and wants to know who Haleigh voted to evict.

Share Post

S6 are totally going to campaign to get each other nominated. That's the way this is going.

Share Post

Kaitlyn is insane. Like legit.

Just now, vb68 said:

S6 are totally going to campaign to get each other nominated. That's the way this is going.

Yep. It's like they want this season to be as dull as possible.

Share Post

Whoa Hay and Fessy are not hiding their Kaitlyn disdain anymore.

Share Post

5 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Dying. You're always funny, but CuervoNashville is killing me. ?

Glad to be of service; I’m here all week.

Share Post

I don't think Kaitlyn has gone 30 seconds without talking since the feeds came back.

Share Post

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Fessy's confused about being confused.

You know what, I actually am confused as hell about what is happening in this convo too, so I should stop calling him stupid.

ETA: Kaitlyn asked her guides and they told her to keep Swaggy if it was a tie.

Edited by peachmangosteen.

Share Post

Kaitlyn is saying that she asked her "guides" right before the vote about who she should keep in the event of a tie and they told her to keep Swaggy.  

Share Post

4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Every time Angela is on the feeds she's pretending not to be checking herself out in a mirror. 

I mean, she's gorgeous but c'mon.

i give both Angela and Rachel a pass on this. One is a fitness model and the other a professional dancer. Camera and mirror awareness are occupational hazards.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, he'll go talk to Kaitlyn after getting this straightened out with Haleigh...and then get all confused again.

He's such a walking illustration of "bless his heart." It's a good thing he's pretty.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Yep. Total circular firing squad.

Share Post

Kaitlyn: "Truthfully, I was gonna keep Swaggy if it was a tie. I asked my guides."

Faysal: "That is the stupidest thing..."

Share Post

I adore, I mean I absolutely ADORE that Kaitlyn thinks that this is something that will help her in this conversation. 

I love you, Kaitlyn!

Share Post

Haleigh is so pissed. And Rockstar's convinced Scottie is an evil genius.

Share Post

I feel like Rockstar has borrowed Winston's tin foil paranoia hat regarding Scotty being an evil genius mastermind.  But she says she is on to him and has figured it out.

Share Post

1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I adore, I mean I absolutely ADORE that Kaitlyn thinks that this is something that will help her in this conversation. 

Right! I just. Her mind works in astonishing ways.

Share Post

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Right! I just. Her mind works in astonishing ways.

"Yes, I backdoored him, but I would have voted for him to stay in a tie that never would have happened, so we're all good, right?"

Share Post

1 minute ago, zorak said:

I feel like Rockstar has borrowed Winston's tin foil paranoia hat regarding Scotty being an evil genius mastermind.  But she says she is on to him and has figured it out.

Well go tell him Rockstar and see how that goes for you!

Share Post

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kaitlyn asked her guides and they told her to keep Swaggy if it was a tie.

So - Chakra Con’s spirit guides are as frikkin’ BB- stupid as her?  Good to know.  Idiot ghosts I can deal with.

Just now, zorak said:

Pinky hasn’t been “on to” anything since the last time she got knocked up.

Share Post

Rockstar, stop trying to make "super evil genius" happen. It's never gonna happen!

Share Post

Angela told Rachel she was proud of Rachel's performance in the HOH comp.  Bayleigh said, "Oh my God!  Yeah, me, too!"  Yeah right.

Share Post

Just now, vb68 said:

Well go tell him Rockstar and see how that goes for you!

Fessy being like, 'well maybe curb that evil genius talk since he's HOH' had me rolling.

Share Post

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Fessy being like, 'well maybe curb that evil genius talk since he's HOH' had me rolling.

From the mouth of dumb babes.

Share Post

Rockstar had Scottie alone for a full minute and not only does she not ask him anything, she's super obvious with her disdain for him. Her fake smile is killing me.

Share Post

Bayleigh seems to have cozied back up to Angela now that Swaggy is gone.

Share Post

We're totally getting a segment on Scottie: Super Evil Genius or Bumbling Virgin? next week, aren't we?

Share Post

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He may not know much, but he knows that bless his heart!

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Well we knew where the brains were in Swayleigh or whatever it was called.

Share Post

Scottie:  "Oh, the camera's actually looking at me.  It's never done that before."

Share Post

It's gotta be pissing Grodner off that there are currently no showmances in the house.

Share Post

Haleigh told Tyler that she told Kaitlyn how she voted and she says that Kaitlyn is pissed.

Share Post

8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Hell, so would I.

Sorry - did I say that out loud?  ;>

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Except Brett and Winston, the best showmance of all time.

Beats the hell outta Zack and FmfG.

Share Post

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Except Brett and Winston, the best showmance of all time.

Word. This is one showmance that never shit talks the other, and values the other's company above all else. 

Edited by Growsonwalls.

Share Post

Winston is discussing with Brett how they need to pull in Sam and tell her that they really did vote to keep her that 1st week even though they told Scottie that they voted to keep Steve.  

Share Post

2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Word. This is one showmance that never shit talks the other, and values the other's company above all else. 

I mean, Angela and every mirror she walks past could be another showmance but I don't know if the world is ready for that.

Share Post

Hayleigh has rebounded nicely. Good to see. 

Share Post

Winston:  "I'm still worried for some reason."  What a shock.

Share Post

Just now, zorak said:

Winston:  "I'm still worried for some reason."  What a shock.

He'll probably think the ants are conspiring against him later this week. 

Share Post

I don't think Sam would use her power to save Winston.

Share Post

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

He'll probably think the ants are conspiring against him later this week. 

But you gotta admit, he stayed surprisingly calm through this entire week....well....calm enough to not make a scene.

Share Post

Winston is full on Winstoning with bonus serial killer eyes. Seriously, they can't get rid of this guy. I need him here until jury for the entertainment value alone.

Share Post

Bros want Scottie to put up Kaitlyn/Sam to flush Sam's power. I don't think Tyler will go for that.

Share Post

Just now, Callaphera said:

Winston is full on Winstoning with bonus serial killer eyes. Seriously, they can't get rid of this guy. I need him here until jury for the entertainment value alone.

I love him unabashedly. I also love how no matter what is going on in the house somehow Winston and Brett are always playing jenga and whispering together. 

Share Post

I want to see Brett be evicted before Winston, because I think Winston will lose his mind and Brett won't be there to bring him back from Planet Paranoia.

Share Post

I'm curious as to who is going to be trying to sleep with Scottie in the HoH bed and whether he's going to sprawl himself across it and demand massages from Brett and cuddles from Tyler. 

Share Post

Winston is telling Kaycee and Brett to prepare for some craziness from him if someone says he voted to evict Steve.

Was anyone watching the Scottie/Tyler convo?  I want to know what was being said.

Share Post

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Was anyone watching the Scottie/Tyler convo?  I want to know what was being said.

He said he's going on a Steve vendetta. That way no one can blame him.

Share Post

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Winston is telling Kaycee and Brett to prepare for some craziness from him if someone says he voted to evict Steve.

Expect more craziness from Winston when Scottie starts getting more Bro time with Brett this week than him!

He said he's going on a Steve vendetta. That way no one can blame him.

Who's going to be first to sell Kaitlyn down the river?

Edited by vb68.

Share Post