Jump to content

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

In other news, Swaggy's Twitter is gone. I guess he deleted it for some reason. 

7

Share Post


Link to post

How soon do you think Bayleigh will get pregnant again? I gotta put the over/under at 10 months and I would take the under.

1

Share Post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

How soon do you think Bayleigh will get pregnant again? I gotta put the over/under at 10 months and I would take the under.

I agree - I hope she has better sense but i have a feeling he's trying to get her pregnant ASAP. 

34 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

What I found funny about this season is the names of everyone.  They were so close to others.  Like Hayleigh/Bayleigh (they both had the 'leigh' which isn't super common).  Kaycee/JC, Angela/Angie, even Scottie/Sam/Steve.

I'll admit I overthink things.  This may be one of those things. 

I found it odd even before the season started.  I thought it was poor planning because people would have gotten confused too easily.  Turns out it was just really annoying having to type out Haleigh and Bayleigh. 

32 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

In other news, Swaggy's Twitter is gone. I guess he deleted it for some reason. 

GOOD!

4

Share Post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

How soon do you think Bayleigh will get pregnant again? I gotta put the over/under at 10 months and I would take the under.

I don't know; despite everything about Bayleigh's actions, I think she's smart enough to try to not have this happen again so quickly. Swaggy may want a Swayleigh baby ASAP, but with her interviews after the finale and how she expressed genuine feelings about how things transpired with Swaggy and her pregnancy, I think she'll take the precautions necessary to make sure this doesn't happen again. She may be excited to be a mother, but I think the miscarriage will have her more cautious for a while.

3

Share Post


Link to post
5 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Last night I was watching Davonne do an Instagram AMA and people were asking her about KC. Seems they might have hooked up in Vegas but Davonne kept claiming nothing happened.

[tea sipping gif goes here] Whaaaaaaat? Please let this be true.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

In other news, Swaggy's Twitter is gone. I guess he deleted it for some reason. 

My stars, how ever will I be able to carry on under such devastating conditions?

44 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know; despite everything about Bayleigh's actions, I think she's smart enough to try to not have this happen again so quickly. Swaggy may want a Swayleigh baby ASAP, but with her interviews after the finale and how she expressed genuine feelings about how things transpired with Swaggy and her pregnancy, I think she'll take the precautions necessary to make sure this doesn't happen again. She may be excited to be a mother, but I think the miscarriage will have her more cautious for a while.

I'm putting the over/under on the engagement itself at about three months. Bayleigh can be a dumbass at times, but she's not stupid. She's not going to saddle herself with that nimrod.

5

Share Post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

In other news, Swaggy's Twitter is gone. I guess he deleted it for some reason.

In my world, I'd like to think it's gone because he realized that the public didn't like him after all.

But this isn't my world.

5

Share Post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, mikewho said:

In my world, I'd like to think it's gone because he realized that the public didn't like him after all.

But this isn't my world.

I could see this being the case.

Also, apparently, people were saying some nasty stuff about him, Bayleigh, and their miscarriage so that could also attribute to his deleted Twitter account.

Or Bayleigh convinced him that, since she doesn't have Twitter, then he shouldn't have Twitter.

0

Share Post


Link to post
1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

[tea sipping gif goes here] Whaaaaaaat? Please let this be true.

My stars, how ever will I be able to carry on under such devastating conditions?

I'm putting the over/under on the engagement itself at about three months. Bayleigh can be a dumbass at times, but she's not stupid. She's not going to saddle herself with that nimrod.

Also, her parents will be less friendly, how that grandparent hood isn't imminent.

2

Share Post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

In other news, Swaggy's Twitter is gone. I guess he deleted it for some reason. 

He's gotten a lot of hate on Twitter so he probably deleted/deactivated for a bit.  He is still on Instagram (where for some reason he's been verified - checkmark) and has a you tube channel as well as the shirt store.

0

Share Post


Link to post
On 10/1/2018 at 12:25 PM, JONNYSBRO said:

Honestly how can anything top BB20? After 5 to 6 awful seasons we got a return to greatness BB..we had an all new cast with huge personalitiea, great gameplay and blindsides. Level 6 is my all time favorite. It was such a great top 2 that i wanted both of them to win. What do u all think was the magic of BB20? Imo the casting was so good it was huge personalitiss and gamers. Who from this season would be in contention for BB All Stars? I say Tyler, Brett and Hayleigh.

Tyler and Hayleigh for sure. I’ll love for Metta to play a regular 3 month Big Brother game ?

1

Share Post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I could see this being the case.

Also, apparently, people were saying some nasty stuff about him, Bayleigh, and their miscarriage so that could also attribute to his deleted Twitter account.

That's awful. I don't understand going after people on social media. Personally, I have enough fun just mocking his tweets from afar when people post them here. There's no reason for anyone to bring up the miscarriage. Sometimes I really hate social media with it's anonymous keyboard warriors.

4

Share Post


Link to post

Does Swaggy work?  A real job?  I forget now what they told about him on BB.  Seems like her family had some money.  Odd coupling.

1

Share Post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Does Swaggy work?  A real job?  I forget now what they told about him on BB.  Seems like her family had some money.  Odd coupling.

He's supposed to be a day trader....AKA he's a babysitter.

I think 80% of people who go on these reality TV shows have money to some degree, or else they wouldn't be able to take off as much time as they do. Maybe some reality tv shows, like Survivor, it's easier. However, Big Brother is essentially a three month commitment, even if you get eliminated early. So, either you have money or your family has money or you have a damn good support system in general to go on this show. There are always some exceptions (Haleigh has money, but since she's still in school, she did have most of the time on this show freed up due to it being the summer; Steve also is a professor so he had the summer off, and then could have had a TA fill in for him for the few weeks he wouldn't have been there). 

So I do take pause whenever someone claims that they have no money or they're so broke that they NEED the money from Big Brother. Elena immediately comes to mind because she was constantly whining about how she wouldn't be able to pay for her apartment once she got out of the house. Well, duh girl. You sacrificed three months of work for this show in HOPES that you'd make it up, and more, for Big Brother. I do feel sympathy for some of these people, don't get me wrong. I'm not a total heartless wench here. But I do question those who claim that they need the money, because there's a good chance that they'll be just fine when they get out, or else they wouldn't have done the show in the first place.

4

Share Post


Link to post

I did a little looking around earlier today and it seemed to me that there was drama around the news that Tyler and Angela were moving in together. Some Swaggy fans (and Swaggy?) were saying it was hypocritical for people to not come down on Tyler and Angela for moving in so quickly and yet freaked out about Swaggy's proposal. I saw Swaggy retweet some of that stuff before he disappeared. Right now people are still arguing about it if you search for Swaggy on Twitter. It's ridiculous.

0

Share Post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, VioletHues said:

I did a little looking around earlier today and it seemed to me that there was drama around the news that Tyler and Angela were moving in together. Some Swaggy fans (and Swaggy?) were saying it was hypocritical for people to not come down on Tyler and Angela for moving in so quickly and yet freaked out about Swaggy's proposal. I saw Swaggy retweet some of that stuff before he disappeared. Right now people are still arguing about it if you search for Swaggy on Twitter. It's ridiculous.

Swaggy was living with Bay’s family longer than he was in the house where Tangela got to know each other which led to a showmance over the course of 90 + plus days - they also discussed living together.

 

Bay discovers Swaggy’s moved into her bedroom and then gets proposed to. If Julie didn’t tell her that Swaggy met the parents at her eviction and she hadn’t been pregnant would she have strong feelings for him? Would she wanted to move in with him?

 

If Swaggy is mad about Tangela it’s because it’s going to take away attention from his $howmance and money he can make as a BB couple.

7

Share Post


Link to post

Yeah, I totally agree. I think it really got to him and he freaked out.

0

Share Post


Link to post
4 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

If Swaggy is mad about Tangela it’s because it’s going to take away attention from his $howmance and money he can make as a BB couple.

It's 100% why he's mad about Tangela- he kept saying that he didn't believe it was real and that it was all game, and then changed his mind after the "I Love Yous" apparently- he mentioned it in the interview that the Pre-Jury did with The Hollywood Reporter.  Neither Tyler nor Angela have said anything negative about Bay or Swaggy since they have left the house. Who cares what the fans/haters say- if you guys want to be Engaged then go on and be engaged- if Tyler & Angela want to move in together- then let them move in together. Why does he have to compare the two, or even wade into the mess by retweeing shit- let the fans fight amoungst themselves. Live your life! 

He's been pissed about Tangela from the second if even looked like it was going to potentially be something. He knew Tyler was the fan favorite/mastermind of the show and already getting a shit ton of airtime and then him getting into a showmance was 100% making Production so happy. Then he wins America's Favorite Houseguest- and there are heavy rumors that Angela/Tyler  might be on TAR. He's probably losing his mind. 

Just want to say that I do think what him & Bay went through with the miscarriage is a horrible thing that no one should have to go through. And I wish them all the best- but I just didn't really like him at all after he left the house. He was just an ass. 

6

Share Post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.