Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

9 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Letting him do everything so everyone hates him is a strategy in and of itself, though. 

That's not the kind of strategy I mean. I don't mean her personal strategy, I mean within Level 6/a chess move in the game. Like how Tyler got Kaitlyn to backdoor Swaggy. I can't think of anything she did in that strategic sense in comparison to Tyler. Don't get me wrong, her part in executing/protecting the plan is also important, but did she ever come up with a plan? I can't think of a time she did.

7 hours ago, LGGirl said:

Kaycee won the hacker comp which ended up with the losing a number during a Hayleigh HOH.  That was a big win.  No doubt a L6 member would have gone that week, otherwise.   I’ll give her that, but other than her last POV win, they really didn’t make much of a difference.  

But that's still a competition win. It was insanely helpful and I don't deny her that, but has she been the brain behind any of the plans they had? 

Edited by Alice Mudgarden.

Share Post

22 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

That's not the kind of strategy I mean. I don't mean her personal strategy, I mean within Level 6/a chess move in the game. Like how Tyler got Kaitlyn to backdoor Swaggy. I can't think of anything she did in that strategic sense in comparison to Tyler. Don't get me wrong, her part in executing/protecting the plan is also important, but did she ever come up with a plan? I can't think of a time she did.

I mean, if it were up to me, sure, I'd reward Tyler's more active strategic gameplay over Kaycee's more passive strategic gameplay, but I think that there is something to be said for it being wise, when you're in a group with a guy who clearly WANTS to do all of that stuff, to just let him do that and get all the blood on his hands. So yes, Tyler came up with all of L6's most significant plans, but I don't know if that reflects poorly on her for not getting involved in that stuff. 

Share Post

13 hours ago, aurora296 said:

When Nicole came into the house and everyone was upstairs in the HOH room, when they noticed her on camera in the house, Tyler said OMG! IT'S NIC.....ole. He checked himself halfway into saying her name. It's gotta be tough being such a fan and sucking up all your excitement. 

They most likely watched 1 or both of her seasons, especially with the proposal - they would want to be sure all the HGs recognized her.  

Share Post

So on finale night after all is said and done, which ones will be most wanting to get to a hotel room and fark each other like crazy: Fessy and Hayleigh, Swaggy and Bayleigh or Tyler and Angela?

Share Post

Brett and Winston.

Nah, probably Tangela. Either Fessy and Haleigh have gotten it out of their systems in the JH already or they're never going to. As for Bayleigh, I hope that when she and Swaggy are talking in the backyard, her mom and sisters are right behind him, silently shaking their heads at everything he says or making slashing gestures across their throats. Maybe jumping up and down and waving their hands frantically, whatever mostly clearly signals "ixnay" in their family.

Share Post

I want to see the bros see each other for the first time. I think Brett will be genuinely happy to see him. Then they can start their ESPN workout channel. LOL!!! Does anyone remember a workout channel and it was done on a beach? I just remember either on ESPN or some excercise channel some early morning workout channel. Mmmm! Just me? Never mind. Move along nothing to see here.  

Share Post

I thought part one of HOH looked very cool. Not to mention hard. It is no wonder their arms and backs were killing them.

Share Post

47 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I mean, if it were up to me, sure, I'd reward Tyler's more active strategic gameplay over Kaycee's more passive strategic gameplay, but I think that there is something to be said for it being wise, when you're in a group with a guy who clearly WANTS to do all of that stuff, to just let him do that and get all the blood on his hands. So yes, Tyler came up with all of L6's most significant plans, but I don't know if that reflects poorly on her for not getting involved in that stuff. 

I'm not trying to say it reflects poorly (though my own personal choice would be like yours), I'm just comparing the two of them. Competitions won seems to be a moot point so that leaves social game and the plans they each came up with.

I don't think Tyler's social game was awful - there's a reason they all gravitated to him - but being the strategic one has meant that he's the one they're side-eyeing now. It's easier for Kaycee to be the stronger of the two socially because she wasn't putting herself out there strategically. I think Kaycee's a doll and I'd 100% be friends with her. Everyone should totally love her because she gave them zero reason not to. But it's also easier for her to come out smelling like roses socially because Tyler was the more strategic one.

Playing the way Tyler has is a double-edged sword in the social department. A big part of the reason his strategies were successful was his social game. If they didn't like him, they wouldn't have trusted him, listened to him, or wanted to work with him. That's why he's being a little side-eyed now. And I understand it, don't get me wrong, but it's not like he's Paul; he was never actually cruel or unnecessarily personal with anyone. He just played the game.

In comparison to Kaycee, yeah, that makes him falter a little. But in that same comparison, maybe she falters a little in the strategy department.

Social game is insanely important, but I don't think Tyler being stronger in a strategic sense should be discounted, either. Especially because it's not as though he was some sort of horror socially.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden.

Share Post

8 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I don’t think there is any wat TPTB want JC in the top two just in case he were to win which would generate really bad headlines.... “Sexual assaulter wins BB”

Well they did have a drug dealer and a "cool" rocker dad who abused a woman (Jen) as winners.  Might as well go for the trifecta and have the first ever sexual assaulter as a winner.

Oops, I forgot about Drew.  Wasn't he arrested for beating his brother up or something along those lines?

4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

How long before we see Angela on the Bold and the Beautiful?  

@Lamima, voiced what I was going to say (I did not quote them because it would not show up back-to-back) but I highly doubt Angela would be a good actress.  I mean yeah she's pretty but I just do not see her personality translating well into acting.  Oddly enough I could totally see Kaitlyn being an actress.

3 hours ago, Thalia said:

Me too.  The first time I'd missed Rockstar nodding her head in Righteous Indignation at every accusation Baileigh hurls at Tyler.  Yeah, she's not voting for him.  

I noticed that too and it had me laughing because of course the "woke" Blockstar would be nodding her head in agreement.

11 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I want to see the bros see each other for the first time. I think Brett will be genuinely happy to see him. Then they can start their ESPN workout channel. LOL!!! Does anyone remember a workout channel and it was done on a beach? I just remember either on ESPN or some excercise channel some early morning workout channel. Mmmm! Just me? Never mind. Move along nothing to see here.  

I thought I remember Brook Burke having a show on E! during the late 90's where she would work out on the beach.  Maybe I am wrong but for some reason I do remember her working out on a beach on a television show.   

Edited by BK1978.

Share Post

6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Her strategy was only ever 'be loyal to L6.' And I guess maybe 'start winning comps at the end,' but I'm not convinced she even consciously did that. 

Yeah, she didnt suddenly start winning on purpose. I guess because there were less good competitors, her chances of winning increased.

8 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I’ll give her that, but other than her last POV win, they really didn’t make much of a difference.  

She didn't use her POVs because there was no need to since the people she wanted on the block WERE on the block. The difference that her POV wins made was that it kept the POV  out of FOUTTE's hands. Critical.

Edited by Blissfool.

Share Post

19 MINUTES AGO, BYANOSE SAID:

Gilad's Bodies in Motion?

Share Post

4 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Wow is Will a real windbag and BB production ass kisser.  Also he looks like a manikin.  Though I must saying reading between the lines he must have seen tons of bitter bitter jurors over the last 6 seasons.

1 hour ago, DakotaLavender said:

Could Tyler maybe throw the next comp so Kaycee picks him and he does not look like a chump when he dumps Kaycee to take JC? Maybe he thinks he will do better in a crapshoot with Kaycee than dumping her and looking like a traitor who takes JC or like a player who had too many f2 deals which had to lead to a betrayal.

I think if Tyler just throws it it will just look weak and wussy on his part.  He has to seize the moment and own his game.  No matter what he does he will probably lose JC's vote so better to get rid of him boldly than hide behind Kaycee and look like a coward.  Also never ever throw the last HOH.  To do so sets you up to make the worst decision in BB history.  Worse than Marcellas' mistake even.

Edited by green.

Share Post

39 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Bodies in Motion! I used to watch & work out to those. Yes, I am old. :)

Share Post

7 hours ago, Thalia said:

I can't remember them being locked inside as much as they have this year.  Of course, my hatred for Paul (and Raven and..., well you get the idea) meant that I barely watched last year.  And before that, well, memory hexes. 

I’m not sure, but it definitely seems like the number of indoor lockdowns increases every season.

Share Post

46 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I thought I remember Brook Burke having a show on E! during the late 90's where she would work out on the beach.  Maybe I am wrong but for some reason I do remember her working out on a beach on a television show.   

Wild on?

Share Post

3 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Wild on?

Yeah I think that was it, but I don't think it was a work out show the more I think about it.  She might have worked out on it during a segment...but yeah my memory is starting to get really bad.

Edited by BK1978.

Share Post

1 hour ago, BK1978 said:

I miss Bwak Bwak.

And Rockstar too, for that matter.

And by Rockstar I mean the show, not the HG.

Share Post

BBAD is hilarious right now.  They got inflated pins and bowling ball from POP.  JC suggested trying to blow the pins over.  Ty and Kaycee did it easily.  JC is about to die trying to blow one over.  The other two are crying laughing at him.

Share Post

I am laughing my ASS off at JC with this bowling game - it took him eight tries before he ever knocked down a single pin! :D :D :D

Share Post

17 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I miss Bwak Bwak.

And Rockstar too, for that matter.

And by Rockstar I mean the show, not the HG.

OMG, that takes me back. #TeamDilana

I really have been watching reality TV for too long. So apparently there was no Season 3 because CBS wanted to go with Pirate Master, of all things? Thanks, Moonves!

Share Post

13 minutes ago, llongori said:

BBAD is hilarious right now.  They got inflated pins and bowling ball from POP.  JC suggested trying to blow the pins over.  Ty and Kaycee did it easily.  JC is about to die trying to blow one over.  The other two are crying laughing at him.

I was about crying as well - that was OMG funny!  🤣🤣🤣

Share Post

33 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

OMG, that takes me back. #TeamDilana

Oh c’mon now - S1 kicked S2’s ass all the way up the boulevard and back.  #TeamMarty all the way - he could make Britney Fucking Spears sound badass as hell.

https://youtu.be/Z1SM0kdLoFE

33 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

I really have been watching reality TV for too long. So apparently there was no Season 3 because CBS wanted to go with Pirate Master, of all things? Thanks, Moonves!

I’d heard Rockstar’s demise came about from a combination of sagging ratings + the S2 legal entanglements - not the least of which was the “Supernova” name, which caught them a copyright infringement suit.  Burnett and/or CBS decided it simply wasn’t worth the effort, which was a shame - some excellent performances resulted from the series.

Share Post

2 hours ago, green said:

Wow is Will a real windbag.........Though I must saying reading between the lines.......

I had enough trouble just reading the lines much less trying to find stuff between the lines.

Share Post

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Oh c’mon now - S1 kicked S2’s ass all the way up the boulevard and back.  #TeamMarty all the way - he could make Britney Fucking Spears sound badass as hell.

Oy, the show's such a distant memory, I barely remember S1; I had to look it up to see who was on it ("Oh yeah, Jordis!"). S2 left more of an impression on me—Jill narrowly saving herself with Evanescence, Zayra's weirdness, Dilana's whole arc leading to a bogus outcome. And most importantly, it introduced the world to Storm Large, now co-lead singer of Pink Martini.

...and just to bring it back to topic, Sympathique would be another contender for my HoH basket.

Share Post