Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

3 Houseguests must be Have Nots.  Faysal is choosing JC, Sam, and Tyler.

Share Post

I guess Sam will be watching Tyler sleep this week since they are both Have Nots. I'm so tired of the whole Have Not thing. 

ETA: JC too? Oh, my poor Tyler.

Edited by CrazyDog.

Share Post

Sam volunteered to be a HN after she was assigned by Fessy.  She just has to be the good angel when she is on meds.  

Share Post

If I were Sam, I’d tell Fessy that Hayley is playing both Fessy and Scottie.  Hayley has final two deals with Scottie and latches on to whoever is in power.  

It might not work but will make him more paranoid.  

Share Post

Angela to Faysal:  "Wasn't it Haleigh's turn?"  Faysal says Haleigh didn't speak up.

Share Post

37 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I might be wrong here, but I'm calling this. She's playing the long con. #playingwiththeirminds

Share Post

HNs has played out.  Time to eliminate that and house destruction with OTEV.  No hurling, spilling or scattering food.  Just find the damn tiles. 

Share Post

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I do want to clarify that Sam's cricket is just "gone". As far as I know, they never found it so it may not be dead. 

There is a possibly live fucking cricket in the house? Aw, HELL naw. 

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Faysal:  "Why are you pressuring me?  I don't like pressure."

HOLY SHIT. HE ACTUALLY SAID THAT. See how you like it, asshole. Maybe it'll teach you something.

...I can't believe I stayed up to watch Will They or Won't They last night in the HoH and slept in and missed this. I said it once, I'll say it again: Blessed be the 'clippers, may the videos open.

Share Post

I had to step away for a bit, who knows about Sam trying to get a pinky swear from Fess to nominate Hay?  

Share Post

1 minute ago, Wings said:

I had to step away for a bit, who knows about Sam trying to get a pinky swear from Fess to nominate Hay?  

Someone posted a video a page back. It's riveting. She was INSISTENT. INSISTENT. As insistent as he is trying to have sex with Haleigh and she was not taking NO for an answer, to the point of him confessing he doesn't like to be pressured. Comedy gold.

Share Post

3 minutes ago, Wings said:

HNs has played out.  Time to eliminate that and house destruction with OTEV.  No hurling, spilling or scattering food.  Just find the damn tiles.

What, and make BB more respectable? That would break tradition. The main fun I get out of it is the train-wreck aspect.

Share Post

Sam was in the storage room with Faysal.  It was very brief.  It sounded like she was saying something about Haleigh never volunteering to go on slop.  Then Sam gave him a little shove almost like, "See?"  Then I think he said something about how he hadn't had any time to think about her proposal.

Share Post

3 minutes ago, Wings said:

I don't think he's told anyone yet, besides hinting to Tyler that he's gotten some crazy pitches, as Haleigh and JC just got up, and he's been in the DR. I have stuff to do but really want to see Haleigh's reaction. 

Share Post

1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

This is pure gold. Anyone else think she's a production pawn and is being fed what to say and do to give us all this amazing stuff that we didn't even dream of to make up for last year's disaster?

No.  Sam is someone who is legitimately around the twist as the Brits would say.  Period.

Share Post

2 minutes ago, green said:

No.  Sam is someone who is legitimately around the twist as the Brits would say.  Period.

And I believe she is using her crazy to manipulate them.

Share Post

2 hours ago, Sandycat said:

Sam isn’t giving up and Fessy looks like he wants to run! 

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Faysal:  "Why are you pressuring me?  I don't like pressure."

Well, now he knows how it feels!

57 minutes ago, zorak said:

I really don't get why Scottie is laughing and bragging about how he poured out every liquid on the floor and broke a glass.  I wouldn't find it endearing at all and here is again talking to Angela about how he did that yesterday

I was indifferent to Scottie, but now I actively dislike him. 

Share Post

8 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

Someone posted a video a page back. It's riveting. She was INSISTENT. INSISTENT. As insistent as he is trying to have sex with Haleigh and she was not taking NO for an answer, to the point of him confessing he doesn't like to be pressured. Comedy gold.

Yes, I know.  I watched and posted as it was going on.  I asked who knows she did that. 

Share Post

Brett is telling Angela he's shocked he didn't get picked to be a Have Not.

Share Post

Why does JC get to run the house and never gets put up? 

Share Post

Scottie is the most boring person there at the moment (actually has been one of them since the beginning), and the one I'd like to most see leave.

Share Post

Sam once again cornered Fessy in the storage room trying to get him to pinky swear.

Share Post

Haleigh’s awfully fond of picking bits of food out of her teeth with her fingers, isn’t she?

Share Post

7 minutes ago, Christi said:

He's allied with the majority anallice and he would freak the fuck out if he was a pawn.

Share Post

56 minutes ago, Wings said:

I don't remember this comp being this destructive before James took it to another level.  Am I just forgetting?  

Since Hide-and-Seek’s inception, it’s always been somewhat destructive.  I believe the royal kitchen trashing started after one HG (in a season well in advance of James) hid their tile in a box of cereal.  I don’t recall if that particular HG won the comp that season or not - but come next season EVERY cereal box got dumped, and it spread to the other foodstuffs from there.

The silly stupid stuff, though, like breaking eggs and pouring out milk...?  THAT’S where the James Effect started setting in.

Share Post

Does anyone know why KC binds her chest? It seems (and looks) really weird to me

Share Post

Earlier Sam announced to Tyler that she is now playing for herself and he will be proud of her.  She is going to keep his best interests in mind.   I am confident Tyler will question her further on this new proclamation and I am ready!  

Share Post

12 minutes ago, Christi said:

He doesn’t run the house, he just thinks he does. 

Share Post

3 minutes ago, Christi said:

Does anyone know why KC binds her chest? It seems (and looks) really weird to me

Was this shown on camera?

Share Post

1 minute ago, Wings said:

Earlier Sam announced to Tyler that she is now playing for herself and he will be proud of her.  She is going to keep his best interests in mind.   I am confident Tyler will question her further on this new proclamation and I am ready!  

So the Girl Who Can’t Think Straight is going to dictate strategy to the Gang Who Can’t Shoot Straight?  Can’t see what could go wrong with THAT.

Share Post

Just now, zorak said:

Was this shown on camera?

No...but it was talked about somewhere...ever since then I really notice it on her

Share Post

38 minutes ago, Wings said:

HNs has played out.  Time to eliminate that and house destruction with OTEV

totally agree about HNs. They have devolved to where they add nothing to the show. Nothing. They rarely even get mentioned on the broadcast, and on the live feed they just sleep in a funny room. That's the extent of it. 

Edited by vb68.

Share Post

Haleigh talking about how last season Paul didn't do anything.  She says it was people just doing things for Paul.  

Share Post

Apparently Scottie dumping stuff on the floor was strategy to try to keep people from getting down low where it'd be easier to see his Veto, so at least it wasn't just making a mess for the sake of making a mess.

Share Post

Lol Haleigh taking TO JC! about how last season Paul never had to do anything in the house

Edited by Christi.

Share Post

A page or two back someone mentioned Celebrity BB UK. Of course I checked it out. Episode one is just introducing the houseguests...boring af but I didn't know most of them. I have binged watched 2&3 and the show is trolling Trump. OMG I'm dying here. Natalie is about to go off on Kirstie. Not sure I should put this here but....now I need to find that forum!!!

Share Post

I need Big Brother to get on the loudspeaker. "Haleigh, please go to the HoH room." 

Aw, crap, I just found the streamable videos of the Sam/Fessy conversation. Four of them! With bonus bits! I'm diving in, someone shout when Haleigh finally drags her ass up to the HoH room so we can hear the Epic Re-Tell.

Edited by Callaphera.

Share Post

15 minutes ago, Perfect Xero said:

Apparently Scottie dumping stuff on the floor was strategy to try to keep people from getting down low where it'd be easier to see his Veto, so at least it wasn't just making a mess for the sake of making a mess.

I am not buying it.  He made that up when he heard most of them outraged with the milk everywhere including their clothes.  No one thought that was a fun or in the spirit of things move.  I don't blame them.  

All cameras on the pool.  Fessy and Hay in kitchen but they are not showing that.  We are not going to see their conversation about Sam; they will hold that for an episode.  Damnit 

Edited by Wings.

Share Post

Seeing Scottie sitting in the full sun a short while ago, I couldn’t help but wonder if he’d just made with Satan.

If Haleigh actually goes up as Brett’s replacement? Yep, deal made.

When she tells Julie she looks fill in the blank while sitting next to her on Thursday night??? Confirmation of a deal that’s been fulfilled. 

984FBC8C-F196-47EF-9A2E-4941A866F57A.jpeg

Share Post

Sorry @Growsonwalls, not trying to steal your thunder, I know you linked the videos earlier but I'm a princess that demands high quality Streamables so for anyone else like me that wears a tiara and puts their pinky in the air while sipping their coffee...

The entire Sam/Fessy conversation, now in Streamable form:

Part One: https://streamable.com/whtki
Part Two: https://streamable.com/fx5rp
Part Three: https://streamable.com/65bhv
Part Four: https://streamable.com/enlmc

Fessy's "WTF" while hugging Sam: https://streamable.com/wmd9u

Kaycee/Angela talk about Sam: https://streamable.com/xbk3m

Back in three hours after I watch all of this and die from laughter.

Share Post

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sorry @Growsonwalls, not trying to steal your thunder, I know you linked the videos earlier but I'm a princess that demands high quality Streamables so for anyone else like me that wears a tiara and puts their pinky in the air while sipping their coffee...

The entire Sam/Fessy conversation, now in Streamable form:

Part One: https://streamable.com/whtki
Part Two: https://streamable.com/fx5rp
Part Three: https://streamable.com/65bhv
Part Four: https://streamable.com/enlmc

Fessy's "WTF" while hugging Sam: https://streamable.com/wmd9u

Kaycee/Angela talk about Sam: https://streamable.com/xbk3m

Back in three hours after I watch all of this and die from laughter.

Thanks for those they are amazing! I had them in different form but this kind of crazy needs to be experienced in HD. 

There was another segment where KC asks Sam "Sam did you go get your ..."

And Sam said "Yeah I did! It's nice!"

And KC has this "oh shit if this is what she's like AFTER she's gotten her happy pills" face ...

Share Post

The sound of Tyler sifting the slop reminds me of an automatic sprinkler.

Share Post

From the Sam/Fessy convo earlier:

Sam: "You really gonna give her [Haleigh] a free ride?" 
Fessy's head: "On my dick..."

The sad thing is, wrapped in all the crazy, Sam is making some good points. It's just too little, too late and too... Sam.

Edited by Callaphera.

Share Post

I can't believe that production didn't bother to paint or re-do that backyard table.  It looks so janky. Now, don't get me wrong, half the crap in my backyard is totally janky, but I'm not on national TV.

Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 4.01.02 PM.png

Share Post

Sam's "quit smoking" shit kinda smells like a form of emotional blackmail. I don't know whether she intends it that way but it's a little cringe-y.

Share Post

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

From the Sam/Fessy convo earlier:

Sam: "You really gonna give her [Haleigh] a free ride?" 
Fessy's head: "On my dick..."

The sad thing is, wrapped in all the crazy, Sam is making some good points. It's just too little, too late and too... Sam.

She is also pushing too much and has to deal with pussy power, as in Fessy holding on to the idea that he is going to get some. She's got to squash that notion. 

Share Post

Ok obviously Sam is a smaller girl and Fessy is a big guy but the way she jabs her fingers into his arm and gives him the crazy look ... It's scary. I realize the editors are probably having the time of their lives. Usually the Wed show is a bit slow but this material writes itself.

Share Post

... can we have a Super Sized Extra Special three hour episode on Wednesday? How can you even choose which bits of Sam's crazy to share? It's like a Sophie's Choice moment in the editing room right now.

Share Post

She is built sturdy tho...I wouldn't mess with her (for several reasons)

Share Post

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Sam's "quit smoking" shit kinda smells like a form of emotional blackmail. I don't know whether she intends it that way but it's a little cringe-y.

I think she totally meant it that way. That just took the whole conversation to the next level of awkward. Especially when tied in to how he has tried to get his mom to quit smoking as well. The pitch was hilarious, but I thought that aspect of it was kind of gross.

My favorite part was about she wasn't going to say anything bad about Haleigh, lol.

Share Post