Zelda

Here's Cristin Milioti, last year at Joe's Pub, doing Sondheim's "Losing My Mind":

Share Post

I think I'm just going to call her Tracy and pretend she doesn't get stuck with a horrible ending, a jackass husband, and crappy kids.

Share Post

I'm going to specifically not call her Tracy -- I want her free of all that nonsense that was done to her, and I like having her in a totally new non-Ted relationship.

Share Post

I recently watch a 30 Rock episode 'TGS Hates Women' again. Until halfway through I just assumed the guest actor was Sarah Silverman herself for some reasons, even though she looked a bit too young and short to be SS. 

And an interview of her back in 2011 when it was aired. http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/01/30-rock-meet-the-actress-behind-sexy-baby-abby-flynn/

I definitely watch this show for the two leads. They seem to have great chemistry right out of box.

*I haven't watched Ben Feldman's work much. Only as a guest actor in The Mindy Project and Silicon Valley but I quite liked him in TMP and hoped the relationship would last longer.

Edited by sum.

Share Post