Molly and Luis: Holie Molie

Discuss Molly and Luis here!

Share Post

It looks like they are officially done. The divorce papers are posted on starcasm. Luis got nothing, not even his cell phone (and charger). Too Bad Danielle could not get the same lawyer Molly did. 

Share Post

There's a video making the rounds of Molly and Luis fighting and it seems like he's trying to act like she's abusive.  He keeps saying "Why you hit me?" over and over. 

Share Post

4 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

There's a video making the rounds of Molly and Luis fighting and it seems like he's trying to act like she's abusive.  He keeps saying "Why you hit me?" over and over. 

I heard "Why you hate me?" ??

Share Post

I am not surprised about the divorce, now Luis can go back home to party and go clubbing, he is too immature to stay in a marriage and I hope Molly can find a mature man than Luis

Share Post

1 hour ago, DVDFreaker said:

I am not surprised about the divorce, now Luis can go back home to party and go clubbing, he is too immature to stay in a marriage and I hope Molly can find a mature man than Luis

That would be the best thing for her kids.  Unfortunately, I think she goes for the loser types, believing that they owe her and should change for her.

Molly didn’t want a partner, just a glorified indentured servant to service her, take care of Kinsley and the home.  

Share Post

I really hope Molly's learned something from this mess. Kensley is still young & Molly has plenty of time to screw her up badly with more, possibly truly dangerous, men. She's too needy.

Share Post

2 hours ago, DVDFreaker said:

That's just it, I don't think she WANTS a mature man.  I think she wants a younger, attractive guy to show off to someone (an ex?) and at the same time, have hold some sort of power or control over.  

Regardless, she's super annoying and I want her to get off of my television screen.

Share Post

16 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I have read one of Luis' only chance to stay in the US after the divorce is to try and prove abuse.  I hope he doesn't try to make up something

Share Post

Looks like Molly already moved on. 

MVsSfR5.jpg

Edited by SevenCostanza.

Share Post

She surely has a type!

Wait, is this another beach bum?

Edited by OoogleEyes.

Share Post

Molly just can't be alone, can she?

Share Post

46 minutes ago, greekmom said:

that doesn't look like Molly. 

You're right, but it's definitely her based on other pictures in the same outfit: https://www.instagram.com/liviraebras1/?hl=en

But the guy in the photo isn't necessarily her new BF. He might just have been her bartender...Uh oh

Edited by magemaud.

Share Post

4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

You're right, but it's definitely her based on other pictures in the same outfit: https://www.instagram.com/liviraebras1/?hl=en

But the guy in the photo isn't necessarily her new BF. He might just have been her bartender...

So it's her new fiance?

Share Post

Tune in for "90 Day Fiance, Second Chance at Finding Love at First Sight at a Tropical Bar" 

Share Post

Well, I just hope she doesn't introduce him to the kids. 

Share Post

2 hours ago, zenme said:

Well, I just hope she doesn't introduce him to the kids. 

Ha!  He's already dropping Kensley off at school.

Share Post

4 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Good God! 

Molly, you are a horrible mother. 

Share Post

14 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

9 minutes ago, zenme said:

Good God! 

Molly, you are a horrible mother. 

I was being a jerk.  I don't know if Molly has this man around her kids yet...won't be long though if this is the new man.

Share Post

1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

I was being a jerk.  I don't know if Molly has this man around her kids yet...won't be long though if this is the new man.

Whew! Ok. So, I rescind my comment!

Share Post

Geez, Molly.  Stay off the beach.   smh

Share Post

3 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

But is he giving her those all important vitamins? 

Share Post

Disgusting. I’m wiping my hands of her. She doesn’t deserve those kids

Share Post

Quote of Epi 5:  "Look, no one made you be a turd."  

That Molie has a way with words.

Share Post

16 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Quote of Epi 5:  "Look, no one made you be a turd."  

That Molie has a way with words.

He’s had it made with Mollie, beautiful house, car and that BOSE Bluetooth speaker. 

Looks like Annie goes to see a friend who did much better in the find a rich American hubby lottery.

Edited by iwasish.

Share Post

Luis is creepy as h---. I'm sorry but the way he was acting yesterday! He's trying to get something on Molly. Abuse? Cheating? He does get that it is being filmed though, doesn't he? Regardless, he just makes me saw ewwww...... 

Share Post

2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Luis is creepy as h---. I'm sorry but the way he was acting yesterday! He's trying to get something on Molly. Abuse? Cheating? He does get that it is being filmed though, doesn't he? Regardless, he just makes me saw ewwww...... 

I felt that right from the start and would NEVER allow the creep near me or my kids.

Molly is just so special- leaving her baby with a stranger and yes,he really is a stranger.

If you want a  Nanny then hire one

Share Post

I went to the Dominican Republic on vacation in 2016,  flirted with some bartenders... never in a million years would i consider bringing one home with me to raise my 2 kids.

what a fool.

Share Post

I just checked out her Instagram and...did she really get a tattoo of Mother Theresa??  

Share Post

I'm stunned by all the "likes" and positive comments because I think that tattoo-while a permanent tribute to a wonderful woman worthy of sainthood-is HIDEOUS! JMO

Edited to add, that black part by MT's cheek looks like it was designed to hide a cancerous mole

Edited by magemaud.

Share Post

Mollie seems like the type of person who thrives on the likes.  She’ll do anything for attention.  

I doubt Mother Theresa would approve which is the irony in all of this.   

Share Post

What annoyed me about Molly was that she and her friend headed over to Olivia’s boyfriends house to  tell her that she was being selfish and did not want Molly to be happy. And now suddenly everything Olivia said and all the feelings she has/had turn out to be justified. Instead of getting a tattoo Molly should be begging Olivia and Kensley to forgive her for not putting them first and not giving their opinions and feelings priority over her own agenda. Molly needs to finish raising her kids. No reason she can’t have a vacation fling a couple times a year or even a long term friends with benefits type thing, but keep them out of her house. When the kids are older and out of the house, she can do what she wants. 

I do think that Molly is at the point in her life that she’s thinking “is this all there is” she’s a successful business woman, owns a nice home, has two great kids, a good relationship with her brother and parents. But she’s alone and all the responsibility is on her. I get that she’s looking for someone to share all that responsibility. Sadly it’s choices that she made that have her in the situation she’s in now, and she has to finish what she started. Only then can she begin to put Molly first when making life decisions.

Edited by iwasish.

Share Post

3 hours ago, iwasish said:

What annoyed me about Molly was that she and her friend headed over to Olivia’s boyfriends house to  tell her that she was being selfish and did not want Molly to be happy. And now suddenly everything Olivia said and all the feelings she has/had turn out to be justified. Instead of getting a tattoo Molly should be begging Olivia and Kensley to forgive her for not putting them first and not giving their opinions and feelings priority over her own agenda. Molly needs to finish raising her kids. No reason she can’t have a vacation fling a couple times a year or even a long term friends with benefits type thing, but keep them out of her house. When the kids are older and out of the house, she can do what she wants. 

I do think that Molly is at the point in her life that she’s thinking “is this all there is” she’s a successful business woman, owns a nice home, has two great kids, a good relationship with her brother and parents. But she’s alone and all the responsibility is on her. I get that she’s looking for someone to share all that responsibility. Sadly it’s choices that she made that have her in the situation she’s in now, and she has to finish what she started. Only then can she begin to put Molly first when making life decisions.

Maybe instead of making an ass of herself by importing a young man still wet behind the ears, she should have joined the local Parents without Partners chapter.  Not everyone is cut out to be a step-parent, especially if he or she has never had a child of his or her own.

Share Post

9 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Maybe instead of making an ass of herself by importing a young man still wet behind the ears, she should have joined the local Parents without Partners chapter.  Not everyone is cut out to be a step-parent, especially if he or she has never had a child of his or her own.

Good idea. She might have found someone who was looking for someone to do all the things she expects Luis to do, be a true partner in raising the kids and keeping a home running. Sadly she probably wasn’t going to find a 26 yr old party boy there who was interested in those things.

Share Post

17 hours ago, Nancybeth said:

I just checked out her Instagram and...did she really get a tattoo of Mother Theresa??  

That tattoo is scary. All of the lines on her face make her look like an old hag.

Share Post

18 hours ago, iwasish said:

Good idea. She might have found someone who was looking for someone to do all the things she expects Luis to do, be a true partner in raising the kids and keeping a home running. Sadly she probably wasn’t going to find a 26 yr old party boy there who was interested in those things.

Exactly!!!  And for the life of me I cannot understand why she thought Luis was so hot anyway. Young, yes, but hot? Imho, NO!

Share Post

6 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Exactly!!!  And for the life of me I cannot understand why she thought Luis was so hot anyway. Young, yes, but hot? Imho, NO!

Lots of 26 yr old guys still drop their laundry at their moms house every week. A few I know have Mommy coming over to clean their apartment and change their sheets.. 

Not to mention the ones who still live at home!!!! 

Yeah Luis was a real good candidate for what Molly was looking for.

Share Post

Molly needs to lay off the booze and pay more attention to her kids.

Share Post

Way to keep it classy, Molly. I don't think Mother Theresa would approve.

Edited to add: I wonder if Molly was this wasted the night she met Luis in the DR and the first words out of his mouth were "I'm going to marry you." And she took the bait! 

Edited by magemaud.

Share Post

The blue black green lipstick.... not a good look.

maybe a call to AA is needed.

Share Post

If she keeps that up she'll lose everything- what an embarrassment & horrible example to her poor kids.

Share Post

I wonder if Livi moved after Luis left. I sort of think the only reason she would come back is because she feels obligated to care for and protect her little sister, which in and of itself is a pretty sad statement on Molly's parenting skills. I sort of hope Livi doesn't come back because Molly seems to assume she is her personal baby sitter and de facto parent when Molly is busy doing other non parent shit. Molly is a shit parent. 

Share Post

That clip of Molly really kind of shocked me. I thought she had it more together and that the business with Luis might have been a fluke. But then I read about her DUIs and see her weird behavior and this drunken scene.... and “Molly you in trouble girl”

She needs to get some help with that drinking and get her life back on track. Kensley is still young and needs her mom to be there for her. Olivia  too. 

Get out of bars, get off Instagram and reality tv and straighten up. 

Share Post

Molly clearly has a bad drinking problem, and all the attendant issues like misplaced rage and poor impulse control.

Share Post

13 hours ago, gingerella said:

I wonder if Livi moved after Luis left. I sort of think the only reason she would come back is because she feels obligated to care for and protect her little sister, which in and of itself is a pretty sad statement on Molly's parenting skills. I sort of hope Livi doesn't come back because Molly seems to assume she is her personal baby sitter and de facto parent when Molly is busy doing other non parent shit. Molly is a shit parent. 

I hope Olivia doesn’t come back either.   When parents have a substance abuse problem, as Molly clearly does, the child takes on the caregiver/parent  role.   This is clearly the dynamic between these two.   Not only does Olivia take care of the home and Kensley but her mother, too.  Olivia, for her whole wellbeing, needs to exit and detach from the dynamic at home.  

Yes, Molly is a shit parent. 

Share Post

I was intrigued by the required “anger management” classes and that she weighed in at 190

Edited by magemaud.

Share Post