S08.E25 Visual Aids: The Beverly Hills, 90210 Visual Aids Cordially Invite You To Share Their Joy

I know it gets called out later, but holy shit the cleavern in the Barney outfit pic.

Share Post

You'd think people who write for a living would come up with better protest signs.

Share Post

You'd think people who write for a living would come up with better protest signs.

Those signs were probably made by a prop department intern who never agitated for anything but free Tiger Milk bars at the USC gym.

Share Post

The gang did not know about Val’s abuse...only David. It hard to tell whether they knew or not but it’s definitely confirmed next season.

Share Post

Is it just me or does Val's mom look like Virginia Madsen in that photo?

Share Post

I thought the header photo was of Kelly for quite a while ... Which is disturbing on a number of levels. Also, if you're not bright enough to fool stupid baby Donna, than you should probably be in the care of others.

Can you imagine the on-set infighting by the crew about who got to pelt Brandon with fruit? I hope it took 1,000 takes.

Edited by STOPSHOUTING.

Share Post

On 14/6/2018 at 6:13 PM, STOPSHOUTING said:

I thought the header photo was of Kelly for quite a while ... Which is disturbing on a number of levels. Also, if you're not bright enough to fool stupid baby Donna, than you should probably be in the care of others.

Can you imagine the on-set infighting by the crew about who got to pelt Brandon with fruit? I hope it took 1,000 takes.

Both of these are excellent points! 

Share Post

What the hell was Kelly doing at Val's birthday party and looking all happy?

It's been pointed out before but Michelle Phillips really should have been cast as Kelly's mom, as the two look so much alike.

Jerry's two-faced girlfriend from the Festivus episode (the title of that episode coincidentally was called The Strike) is one of my all-time favorites.

Share Post