The Flash in the Media

BTW, Keiynan was also at the Teen Choice Awards, representing Love, Simon:

nick-robinson-joins-katherine-langford-a

Share Post

At Teen Choice, The Flash won for 'Action TV Show', and Grant for 'Action TV Actor'. Grant also presented 'Drama Movie Actor' with Chloe Moretz:

grant-gustin-brings-arrow-2018-teen-choi

Share Post

Jessica Parker Kennedy interview,

One Flash-related bit:

BT: Have you had a chance to work on the show with fellow Canadian Tom Cavanagh?

JPK: The only time I’ve worked with Tom so far is when we were at Comic-Con together and one day on set. He’s super interesting and a really nice guy. I’m looking forward to working with him because he’s an energy champion. He’s such a high-frequency Type A personality and everyone else on the show is pretty mellow, like me. It will be pretty interesting to experience what it’s like to have him on set because it sounds like he keeps things pretty ridiculous and lively and hyperactive!

BT: What’s it like filming in Vancouver?

JPK: I love Vancouver! It’s a beautiful city. It’s nice, my Mom lives in Vancouver so I have a family connection there. I try to come home to L.A. every weekend just to reset my energy and my brain and be in my own space. Vancouver is really close to LA so I’m grateful for that.

Share Post

On 8/13/2018 at 1:35 AM, Trini said:

At Teen Choice, The Flash won for 'Action TV Show', and Grant for 'Action TV Actor'. Grant also presented 'Drama Movie Actor' with Chloe Moretz:

🤨 Am I being too cynical for thinking that with this rather convenient timing, the entire kerfuffle about the leaked suit and "victimization" was an elaborate PR stunt for the show and TCA? 

Edited by ursula.

Share Post

23 hours ago, ursula said:

🤨 Am I being too cynical for thinking that with this rather convenient timing, the entire kerfuffle about the leaked suit and "victimization" was an elaborate PR stunt for the show and TCA? 

I don't think Grant would have made a whole Statement like that just for PR. And the TCAs is already PR in itself. The new suit was going to get revealed at some point anyway. Plus, I don't think 'elaborate' is in the wheelhouse of CW PR....

Edited by Trini.

Share Post

Who knows? I just know that to me, the whole thing seemed orchestrated. Especially since until Grant made the statement, I'd never heard of one person body-shaming him. People had issues with the suit, not with his body. In past seasons, had we ever had this elaborate "Suit Reveal"?

Share Post

A little late, but:

Also Cisco saves everbody:

Share Post

1 hour ago, Trini said:

Shipworthy episode coming Aug. 22:

Hah. I'll believe it when it happens. 

Share Post