S08.E24 Visual Aids: The Beverly Hills, 90210 Visual Aids Don't Want To Argue

Donna in her Doodlearium, hah! I feel like her wayward hair pieces were to indicate how very HARD she has been working. See also the fabric samples (carefully) draped about.

Noah's robe, it's just... SO MUCH ROBE! It looks at once both fluffy and stiff.

Edited by StatMom.

Share Post

I think the robe of death is just really huge, including over-sized pockets that are much too high. They're also too far towards the center of the robe. It's at the same height as Al Bundy's waistband when he'd stick his hand in it.

Share Post

I think the main problem with Kelly's hair is that it's just too old for her. A middle aged mom 'do has no business being a 23-year-old's head.

Share Post

I think the main problem with Kelly's hair is that it's just too old for her. A middle aged mom 'do has no business being a 23-year-old's head.

DOES SHE GROW IT OUT BC I REMEMBER IT LONG TOWARDS THE END WHEN HER AND DONNA OPEN A BOUTIQUE

Share Post

45 minutes ago, RosieRose221 said:

DOES SHE GROW IT OUT BC I REMEMBER IT LONG TOWARDS THE END WHEN HER AND DONNA OPEN A BOUTIQUE

Yes it gets long again .. her short hair worked in seasons 6 and 7 but this bob she has in season 8 is just a bad look ... this bunch is the most unrealistic bunch of 23 year olds I've ever seen 

Share Post

1 hour ago, RosieRose221 said:

They what now?

I mean, I can understand Donna the designer~ eventually opening a boutique, but why Kelly? That makes no sense for a receptionist/non-nurse.

Share Post

2 hours ago, Kimmykun said:

They what now?

I mean, I can understand Donna the designer~ eventually opening a boutique, but why Kelly? That makes no sense for a receptionist/non-nurse.

A boutique named Now Wear This, a name that's maybe (MAYBE) ok written out but is so dumb when spoken. It was also staffed by the girl from Charles in Charge who isn't Nicole Eggert. 

Kelly also goes from working at the Clinic Clinic to Now Wear This, then her own PR firm (she believes in every one of her clients), and is then a guidance counselor in the reboot.

Share Post

The robe kind of has a neckline that suggests it should be a hoodie, but then it isn’t? And we should probably be glad that it’s not, but it is confusing. 

Share Post

1 hour ago, MerBearStare said:

A boutique named Now Wear This, a name that's maybe (MAYBE) ok written out but is so dumb when spoken. It was also staffed by the girl from Charles in Charge who isn't Nicole Eggert. 

Kelly also goes from working at the Clinic Clinic to Now Wear This, then her own PR firm (she believes in every one of her clients), and is then a guidance counselor in the reboot.

Wow. Just wow.

Originally, I stopped watching after Dylan left in season 6. So, while I missed the awesome ridiculousness of both coke!Kelly and Terruh Streetchild, I definitely made the right decision. 

Share Post

14 hours ago, Kimmykun said:

They what now?

Oh i forgot about the PR firm! lol Kelly is kind of the perfect guidance counselor bc one she had like 4 semesters of abnormal psychology (what?) and the show put her through everything! I mean she was almost raped at the Halloween party, then actually raped in season 9 or 10, she was burned in a fire, joined a cult, had a coke addiction which led to street child Tara stalking her, and got sexually harrassed at the Clinic Clinic = I mean the list goes on and on lol

Share Post

Kelly and Brandon together are just the worst. They are just so individually high and mighty about everything that when they are together, it's moral overkill. I don't buy that ANY 22/23 year olds act like them.. I know we all talk about Brandon and how annoying he is, but I'm gonna give Kelly the award for that title.

Share Post

6 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Kelly and Brandon together are just the worst. They are just so individually high and mighty about everything that when they are together, it's moral overkill. I don't buy that ANY 22/23 year olds act like them.. I know we all talk about Brandon and how annoying he is, but I'm gonna give Kelly the award for that title.

Yeah, it’s hard to admit but at this point in the show I hate Kelly more than I hate Brandon. which is a lot.

Also, teenmom whose name I’ve already forgotten and her mother should call the Foundation Foundation and tell Kelly’s bosses that she’s harassing them. Her behaviour is so over the line. 

Share Post

i'm sorry--Based on these pictures I need to ask, Is Woody a Dana Carvey character?

Share Post

17 hours ago, MerBearStare said:

We are now entering the phase where things just completely go off the rails.  I'm about the age of Hillsters and was in PR right out of school. I had a degree in literature and had a crappy "office manager" (aka receptionist) job where they dangled a carrot that I may be able to move up into an account assistant position.  I found myself like the gal in Reality Bites. 

How the hell does Kelly open up her own firm and get clients?  I gotta say one thing, Kelly never lacks in the self confidence department.  

When I was 23, my main goals were what bars were we hitting up after work and how quickly could I take off my fucking pantyhose and run out of the office.  I wouldn't have known what to do with a baby, let alone offer to be a foster parent.  

Share Post

in 1999, my roommate got pregnant (WHOOPS!) and actually did float the idea of having the baby and then returning with it to our apartment, where she would raise it. We were both 22. So I was kind of the Donna in the situation. I laughed in her face and spelled out for her that she was going to have to return to her parents' house in North Dakota, because everything she said was completely crazy. I mean, you're going to keep working your office manager job and pay for daycare and stay up all night with me as your irresponsible 22 year old roommate coming and going and doing whatever I please? Cuz I sure as hell was not going to alter my lifestyle. And still pay rent and half of our bills? So, she moved to North Dakota and I believe she is still there.

Share Post

Speaking of kids, whatever happened to Jackie and Erin at this point in the show? It seems bizarre that Kelly wouldn’t discuss this with her own mother.

Share Post

Speaking of kids, whatever happened to Jackie and Erin at this point in the show? It seems bizarre that Kelly wouldn’t discuss this with her own mother.

They couldnt afford Ann Gillespie?

Share Post

20 hours ago, Cekrypton1 said:

i'm sorry--Based on these pictures I need to ask, Is Woody a Dana Carvey character?

Yes, that's it! Great observation -- he's definitely older Garth. 

Share Post

22 hours ago, Nanna said:

Yeah, it’s hard to admit but at this point in the show I hate Kelly more than I hate Brandon. which is a lot.

Also, teenmom whose name I’ve already forgotten and her mother should call the Foundation Foundation and tell Kelly’s bosses that she’s harassing them. Her behaviour is so over the line. 

When has Kelly's behavior in this job been on line?

Also when did David start listening to fictional artists and not Hip Hop in High School? 

Share Post

The GIANT Robe looks like the jacket they give you when you go to one of those Ice Bar places!

Share Post