Nicole & Azan: Giant Babies and the Men Who Love Them

1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I think the winning suggestion has probably already been made because some of these are just fabulous.

That being said:

Baby Beluga and Her World

Chicken Nuggets Aren’t Bad For You

Baby Beluga and Her World sums it up perfectly! I vote for that!

Share Post

42 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I don't know how I missed this article, and how reliable it is, but it does mention a motor vehicle violation which might be the required police document she photocopied: 

https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-does-nicole-live-in-a-hotel-and-why-is-her-room-so-messy/

I think it's something more serious like shoplifting or a restraining order. Azan knows allllll about it too. A normal  couple would just call the BPD and pay to have the document sent via FedEx. All of these people are grifters except for Roos. He shouldn't be on this show. 

Share Post

Arrest records are public so it would be surprising if no one had uncovered something on Nicole at this point.

i think both know they aren’t actually going to get married so it doesn’t actually matter.

Also, it’s highly unlikely that a shoplifting or violating a restraining order would be a deal breaker for denying the license. You don’t have to have a spotless record. I know a woman who was approved to marry her Moroccan husband and spent time in jail for fraud. 

Edited by biakbiak.

Share Post

There is no indication Nicole has any kind of criminal record.  She just has to provide a police report that's officially stamped.  I've had to do this 6 or 7 times for jobs and visas in foreign countries.  It's standard.

She apparently brought the wrong thing or a photocopy.  I get the impression she destroyed the original or someone else could bring it.  The dumb thing is they could still have the ceremony and just have a giant party and do the paperwork another time.

Share Post

Maybe her original paperwork got lost in the move out of her motel apartment. I’d hate to think she has to call home and have someone sort through her junk

Edited by magemaud.

Share Post

57 minutes ago, minamreeka said:

There is no indication Nicole has any kind of criminal record.  She just has to provide a police report that's officially stamped.  I've had to do this 6 or 7 times for jobs and visas in foreign countries.  It's standard.

She apparently brought the wrong thing or a photocopy.  I get the impression she destroyed the original or someone else could bring it.  The dumb thing is they could still have the ceremony and just have a giant party and do the paperwork another time.

All that they would have to do is get another one right? Or maybe you have to present yourself in person to get it? 

Share Post

1 hour ago, minamreeka said:

The dumb thing is they could still have the ceremony and just have a giant party and do the paperwork another time.

If you're not being legally married, it's not a wedding, it's play acting - like my Third Grade Wedding. 

Edited by Quof.

Share Post

42 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Maybe her original paperwork got lost in the move out of her motel apartment. I’d hate to think she has to call home and have someone sort through her junk

The strange thing is that she HAD the original and the copy and despite the fact that she was bringing originals of everything else, she CHOSE to bring the copy because “I thought it would be okay”

For someone so hellbent on getting hitched, you would think she’d err on the side of caution and if nothing else bring BOTH the original and the copy. 

Her reaction was too nonchalant. There’s more to the story.

Share Post

Did anyone get a chuckle about Danielle giving Nicole advice?

Share Post

2 hours ago, minamreeka said:

<snip>  The dumb thing is they could still have the ceremony and just have a giant party and do the paperwork another time.

I don't think so. The wedding begins with the couple signing the marriage contract in the presence of the imam, for which you need to have all the documents in order to certify they're entering into a valid marriage. I can pretty much guarantee NONE of the Moroccan guests would consider Nicole and Azan married if the laws and traditions of their country weren't followed (actually, I doubt they would participate/attend at all if that were the case). It's not like the U.S., in which civil and religious (spiritual) marriage can be combined or separate (IOW, two people speaking their vows to one another without a legal marriage will usually be accepted as "married" by family and friends here).

Share Post

6 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

The wedding begins with the couple signing the marriage contract in the presence of the imam, for which you need to have all the documents in order to certify they're entering into a valid marriage. I can pretty much guarantee NONE of the Moroccan guests would consider Nicole and Azan married if the laws and traditions of their country weren't followed (actually, I doubt they would participate/attend at all if that were the case).

Civil marriage or meeting with the imam to do the wedding on a different time/day with a reception/celebration later is extremely common on Morocco since the guests don’t participate in that part of the wedding. 

Edited by biakbiak.

Share Post

I am not sure why everyone is so excited about her strapless dress. If she marries Hassan and stays in Morocco his family will have her in a walking body-bag in 2 seconds.

Share Post

1 hour ago, Justaguess said:

Did anyone get a chuckle about Danielle giving Nicole advice?

I would take their advice about NOT importing a husband.

Share Post

Well if these two idiots did marry, they deserve each other, and whatever kind of debacle their life becomes. As usual, though....poor May.

What's sad is that Nicole seems to feel like people will be envious of her.

Share Post

Ugh.  What if she’s pregnant?   What if the new baby is her “new family“? What if they never got married but she conned Azan into sleeping with her again?

Share Post

2 hours ago, PityFree said:

Ugh.  What if she’s pregnant?   What if the new baby is her “new family“? What if they never got married but she conned Azan into sleeping with her again?

That had to be some big con, cause it seemed like he’d rather chew his dick off than fuck her.

Share Post

14 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

This was on my Google news feed today, says Nicole posted a cryptic message hinting that she & Azan got married...

Maybe she just noticed she has a daughter.

Share Post

On 7/10/2018 at 12:58 AM, alegtostandon said:

I wonder if TLC talked them into this fake story about paperwork just so they can carry their story onto yet another season?   Eh who knows. I spend too much time thinking about these things only to end up being frauded over and over.   All I know is Nicole is a crappy actress.  No way she would be that calm and resigned with her precious wedding being canceled at the last minute.

Share Post

This is the only court info online from her county unless she has a criminal record in another county.  It's just a couple driving without a license arrests.

https://www.manateeclerk.org/PublicRecords/CourtRecordsSearch/tabid/57/ctl/detail/mid/484/Default.aspx?enc=MTk1NDIzOQ%3d%3d-oaplfYrr8T0%3d

https://www.manateeclerk.org/PublicRecords/CourtRecordsSearch/tabid/57/ctl/detail/mid/484/Default.aspx?enc=MTk1NDI1NA%3d%3d-E%2bxRCVRe5Qg%3d

If my links don't work just search the Manatee County Court Records for Nicole Nafziger

Share Post

9 minutes ago, AZ Curls said:

This is the only court info online from her county unless she has a criminal record in another county.  It's just a couple driving without a license arrests.

https://www.manateeclerk.org/PublicRecords/CourtRecordsSearch/tabid/57/ctl/detail/mid/484/Default.aspx?enc=MTk1NDIzOQ%3d%3d-oaplfYrr8T0%3d

https://www.manateeclerk.org/PublicRecords/CourtRecordsSearch/tabid/57/ctl/detail/mid/484/Default.aspx?enc=MTk1NDI1NA%3d%3d-E%2bxRCVRe5Qg%3d

If my links don't work just search the Manatee County Court Records for Nicole Nafziger

Your links don't work, but that's the website I took some of my infos from.

Share Post

Meh. Maybe TLC should offer her a makeover show, so she can go "from not to hot", then she can upgrade from Azan to, I don't know...a Wal-Mart greeter.

But.

That would require Nicole to actually do some work and change her diet, so never mind.

And her "new family" is probably a cat, or a family of mice.

Share Post

3 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

And her "new family" is probably a cat, or a family of mice.

I hope not, for the animals’ sake. 

Share Post

On 7/10/2018 at 9:54 AM, PityFree said:

She wants a baby with Hassan, no doubt.

Share Post

9 hours ago, peaceknit said:

She wants a baby with Hassan, no doubt.

She needs to have sex with him again  for that to happen and he’s been pretty adept at avoiding that so far on this visit. He’s not gonna go down ( no pun intended) without a fight.

Share Post