All Episodes Talk: It Takes Two to Renovate, Alright

A place to discuss particular episodes, arcs and moments from the show's run. Please remember this isn't a complete catch-all topic -- check out the forum for character topics and other places for show-related talk.

Share Post

That black, wood,  and metal house was gorgeous and different than the Fixer Upper white cookie cutter decor. 

Incredible decor with wood inside too. Probably bedt for a couple's home pre-kids. 

Looked tres exorbitant though in price.  Beautiful and minimalist.  I loved it.  

Share Post

I've been very  impressed w/Luke's design aesthetic

This last house that Luke built & bought, I kind of gave a side-eye  about the storyline - but I don't think if he was going into it w/his family in mind  to buy considering it was only 3 bdrms and the stairs weren't wheelchair friendly

Share Post

At the end of the show and it was revealed that Luke and his family were moving in - Clint said not to worry, he had some ideas on how to make it more accessible.  I couldn't remember if all the bedrooms were upstairs or not.  

What a great house!  

Share Post

Yes, 3 bdrms were upstairs and master was on first  shown on flrplan - they had an office/study on first that could be used too for their son.

Share Post

I really like this show....love the designs and the fact that they are all different.

I don't understand why it is buried at 11:00; why not on at 8 or so?  Would it interfere with The Brothers, Chip and Joanna and the Love It or List It people?  How is a show supposed to catch on when it is on so late once a week?

The relationship between the two guys is comfortable and it is fun to see how the houses turn out...fun in a "fun" way. Not too much drama except for the "cost" issues - but that is a small thing and not too awful.  Even Mr. Kemper watches.  The last one I saw was where Luke said he wanted to purchase it for his family...quite a surprise and an uplifting ending.  I hope this show doesn't get cancelled.

Share Post

These guys work together well.  Hardly any drama and the designs are different.  Glad to see Luke get this for his family.  I could not imagine having 6 kids living in a 1300 sf house.  It looked like 3 of his kids are special needs.  What a lovely house for them to grow up in.   

Share Post