Create New Topic Window

Hi!

I was wondering is it's just me or you really removed the switch with the date and episode season/number at the Create New Topic pages? It was so useful.

Share Post

That functionality is temporarily turned off due to a bug.

Share Post

On 5/29/2018 at 6:37 AM, SilverStormm said:

That functionality is temporarily turned off due to a bug.

Is this functionality turned off just for posters? I noticed that when a moderator creates a topic with this format, it works. Just curious. Thanks.

Share Post

It's turned off for everyone. You've probably noticed pre-existing topics that were hidden previously.

Share Post

1 hour ago, SilverStormm said:

It's turned off for everyone. You've probably noticed pre-existing topics that were hidden previously.

But the name of the episodes/guests weren't available until earlier this week and last night for Real Time with Bill Maher. That's the show I noticed that the episode/title format works.

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/70855-s16e18-fareed-zakaria-john-heilemann-michael-eric-dyson-linda-chavez-and-shermichael-singleton-20180608/?tab=comments#comment-4383173

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/70689-s16e17-bernie-sanders-paul-begala-natasha-bertrand-bret-stephens-charlamagne-tha-god-20180601/?tab=comments#comment-4383443

Share Post

Those are where the moderator has manually typed in the details into the title field mimicking the same format, which is how we're doing it for the moment.

Share Post

34 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

Those are where the moderator has manually typed in the details into the title field mimicking the same format, which is how we're doing it for the moment.

Ohhh, okay. Thanks!

Share Post

Trying to create episode discussion topic for Into The Badlands.

No drop down boxes displayed.

Share Post

15 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

Can posters create new topics if we manually type in the details into the title field mimicking the same format?

Share Post

54 minutes ago, paigow said:

Trying to create episode discussion topic for Into The Badlands.

No drop down boxes displayed.

That functionality is temporarily turned off due to a bug. You can still create episode topics; we ask that the details be manually typed in into the title field mimicking the same format as before for the time being. Thanks.

Share Post

Is this bug going to be fixed anytime soon? Or will the title/season/episode function turned back on soon?

Share Post