Bad Judge Anticipation: Objections Overruled

I am! The trailer looks hilarious. And I love Kate Walsh.

Color me shocked. It actually DOES.

As for Kate Walsh I have consistently liked her anytime I've seen her on a talk show or candid appearance, because she comes off as very witty and a little bit unhinged (in a good way) but also consistently hated what she's done on every TV show she's been on (mostly because I hated the shows and the writing, not her per se).  So maybe seeing her do something more in line with her real personality rather than TV melodrama might be a good thing.

Share Post

October can't be here soon enough.

consistently hated what she's done on every TV show she's been on (mostly because I hated the shows and the writing, not her per se)

Have you seen Fargo? Her role in the series isn't that big, but boy, ain't that show awesome. Very looking forward to the finale next week.

Share Post

October can't be here soon enough.

Have you seen Fargo? Her role in the series isn't that big, but boy, ain't that show awesome. Very looking forward to the finale next week.

Yes, I've seen it (but admittedly had not been thinking of it as "her show" really, since she's barely there).

Share Post

Yes, I've seen it (but admittedly had not been thinking of it as "her show" really, since she's barely there).

Ah, I don't see it as "her show" either (she really only guest stars), just that you mentioned "every show she's been on" so not sure if you'd seen it.

Anyway, better go back to that forum before I digress too far off this topic here :) Really enjoying reading posts over there.

Share Post

Nope. It looks like Bad Teacher + Rake. This can only end in tears. Or I'll be wrong and it'll last forever because hey, Mike and Molly is still on.

Share Post

Nope. It looks like Bad Teacher + Rake. This can only end in tears. Or I'll be wrong and it'll last forever because hey, Mike and Molly is still on.

If "The Millers" and "Mom" can get renewals, it sounds like any old trash can.

Share Post

Will not watch.   I deal on a regular basis with very hard working judges.   They do the best they can sometimes with limited information or are hamstrung by stupid laws.   But they do their best.   To have a show that makes a mockery of a being a judge just for laughs is not funny to me.   

Share Post

Looks horrible to me. I don't mind unrealistic portrayals of professions on TV, but there has to be some semblance of believability. I know it's played for laughs, but this woman clearly wouldn't have the determination and drive it takes to become a lawyer, much less a judge.

Share Post

Been looking forward to this, watched premiere, LOVED it!  I liked "Private Practice" but I think Kate Walsh does a sitcom better.  It is a sitcom, right?  Sitcoms make a mockery of everyone, all professions, all walks of life.  People that get offended are usually people that take themselves and life way too seriously. If one makes you all indignant and ruffles your little feathers there's a simple remedy, don't watch it.  Personally,  I thought 30 minutes was much too short, I'd have no problem watching for an hour.  There's nothing to watch about 4 nights each week and they cram all the good stuff into 3. No DVR, so often don't catch up with sitcoms until they roll out as daytime reruns, but it will take some stiff competition in this time slot to pull me away from "Bad Judge".

Share Post