How to use a cover photo

Hi, 

is the cover photo supposed to fill the big rectangle behind your avatar?

if so I can’t get the picture to appear. I can upload one, it appears in a small box bottom left, but when you click use, nothing appears, any ideas

many thanks

Share Post

I think you found a bug. I get the same thing though it is working on the "Hovercard" when you rollover your name in a topic or post so I suspect it's a small style issue with the source. I'll make a post-it to check this after the next update (we are a little behind the current release).

Share Post

Thanks for the response, but I won’t pretend to have understood what you said Lol, 

So are you saying I’ve just got to wait,  And there’s no point in trying again? How will I know when it is Ok to try?

many thanks for the help.

Share Post

Did I press something by mistake? I don’t know what the ‘hidden’ symbol means

Share Post

Dave will check if the issue is fixed with the next software update of the board. He'll report back in here when that has happened; which will likely be longer than soonish.

Posts in the Questions, Bugs etc area require moderator approval so will always appear as hidden to the user initially.

Share Post

Aahhh! Ok got the ‘hidden’ thing,

longer than soonish! What a fantastic description 😂 I’ll be using that myself in the future, it covers  so many eventualities 😆

Share Post

If you are on desktop, you can mouse over your name on your post and a hover card will appear. The cover photo does work there ATM. 

Share Post