S08.E22 Visual Aids: The Beverly Hills, 90210 Visual Aids Take A Trip To The Valley Of The Dolls

Good lord, Donna is cartoonishly unsubtle when it comes to stealing stuff.

LOL on that pathetic attempt at a beard on David's face.

As pointed out in the last episode thread, Valerie did go to great lengths to fake a pregnancy the previous season but also, she had a medical report that she had to be roofied.  So does the gang think that she did it to herself?  Again, as pointed out...why does Valerie continue to hang with a bunch of douchebags who take the word of strangers over her?  It speaks poorly on Val.

Share Post

2 hours ago, benteen said:

Again, as pointed out...why does Valerie continue to hang with a bunch of douchebags who take the word of strangers over her?  It speaks poorly on Val.

Seriously, Val, go get better friends. 

I did not know that Sgt. Getraer was Chris Pine's dad, and for some reason I am thrilled by this!

Share Post

On that verdict reaction shot: Michael Trucco demonstrates why he would go on to have a career. Steve's surprise made me actually LOL.

Share Post

So glad we’ve moved past that French mani in the last photo. 

Share Post

As someone bedazzled with millions of freckles, Tara’s description of David’s “mustache made out of freckles” gave me a true LOL moment. Sarah’s inability to get past it was an added bonus.

Share Post

10 hours ago, benteen said:

Good lord, Donna is cartoonishly unsubtle when it comes to stealing stuff.

LOL on that pathetic attempt at a beard on David's face.

As pointed out in the last episode thread, Valerie did go to great lengths to fake a pregnancy the previous season but also, she had a medical report that she had to be roofied.  So does the gang think that she did it to herself?  Again, as pointed out...why does Valerie continue to hang with a bunch of douchebags who take the word of strangers over her?  It speaks poorly on Val.

Val also lied and manipulated through every situation on the show and hooked up with donnas boyfriend a few times so I can understand why people don't jump to believe anything she does ( although she's still the best character and Kelly is just a bad of a person but not nearly as fun as Val). That being said , it made absolutely no sense that her character ever would have cared about being friends with any of them 

Share Post

Fair points.  Val is certainly not blameless in all of this and it's because of her past history that there are a lot of doubts when something happens to her.  The obsession with this clique of judgmental losers is something that does not make sense whatsoever.

Share Post

26 minutes ago, benteen said:

Fair points.  Val is certainly not blameless in all of this and it's because of her past history that there are a lot of doubts when something happens to her.  The obsession with this clique of judgmental losers is something that does not make sense whatsoever.

how about when she paid Ginger a crazy amount of money so she can look like the hero with the gang and they will accept her, and then 1 or 2 episodes later she was scheming again doing something bad to one of them.. oh that Val, such a sociopath but she was so good at it.

Share Post

I think we can all agree that Val makes no sense and her plot lines and character arc should be universally taught as exactly how NOT to write a TV show.

And yet, she's still the best character on this entire fucking show. 

Share Post

7 hours ago, yousetmeupyoucrud said:

I think we can all agree that Val makes no sense and her plot lines and character arc should be universally taught as exactly how NOT to write a TV show.

And yet, she's still the best character on this entire fucking show. 

And then they tried to make a Val part 2 with Gina but her character was just plain annoying and whiny. Val at least was a good manipulator.

Share Post

4 hours ago, RosieRose221 said:

13 episodes left of Brandon's bullshit

I keep track of the MVP/LVP like a gigantic nerd so I can fill in the spreadsheet and post it on the forum because it is IMPORTANT WORK Sarah and Tara are doing and it needs to be recorded for posterity... anyway, I use my notepad app on my phone and Brandon has been LVP so many times that any time I type the letter "b" my phone auto fills with Brandon. It's a curse. But also funny. 

Share Post

4 hours ago, RosieRose221 said:

13 episodes left of Brandon's bullshit

I keep track of the MVP/LVP like a gigantic nerd so I can fill in the spreadsheet and post it on the forum because it is IMPORTANT WORK Sarah and Tara are doing and it needs to be recorded for posterity... anyway, I use my notepad app on my phone and Brandon has been LVP so many times that any time I type the letter "b" my phone auto fills with Brandon. It's a curse. But also funny. 

lol and yes i agree it is very important work!

Share Post

19 hours ago, Lisin said:

I keep track of the MVP/LVP like a gigantic nerd so I can fill in the spreadsheet and post it on the forum.

And we thank you for your service.

Share Post

Brandon is so bad it wouldn't surprise me if he keeps getting named LVP when he's not on the show any more.

Share Post

On 25/5/2018 at 8:47 PM, lefawn said:

Brandon is so bad it wouldn't surprise me if he keeps getting named LVP when he's not on the show any more.

His only chance to be MVP is when he quits the show. 

Share Post