S03.E01: Home Sweet Home? 2018.05.20

13 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Holy shit!  I have no idea what no cap means.  I do pay for wifi but that cost hasn't changed in 10 years and is $45 a month.  We have had up to 8 users online at anytime.

Let's hope.  She is a little cutie.

Caps mean you only get so much usage for free and then you have to pay. If you stream alot and have a gamer or work from home, it can get expensive. 

3 hours ago, greekmom said:

Any kid on any TLC show will need therapy. Not sure if TLC has already set up an account for all kids that will be knocking on their doors when they are adults for $$ for therapy. I don't know why these yahoos like Molly, Nicole, etc insist on parading their kids infront of t.v. At least Melanie kept her son at a bare minimum.  

And I agree with posters above in regards to May's age. Either they filmed Nicole's segments back to back to back and are now releasing them or she doesn't know her daughter's age.

Kids on reality TV especially TLC have been a long debated subject since the Gosselin kids. Mae gets nothing and TLC doesn't care. CA/NY had right for kids filming since that was where most child actors were before reality TV came along. Jon Gosselin fought for laws in PA for his kids. FL where Mae lives has no protection. Nicole could take Mae out of preschool or elementary school (lets hope they are not still filming then) to film and no one could stop her.  Some families like sister wives and little couple try and not film during school and have limited amount of times cameras are around but they are able to negotiate that since they are the primary stars. Nicole gets a small paycheck from the production company not TLC. It has also been confirmed by other TLC participants there is no health coverage or other benefits just $$ per episode.

There was a fascinating conversation on celebrity big brother between Omarosa and James Maslow about having enough hours on reality TV and getting a SAG card and then being able to get insurance, retirement, and other benefits It was interesting to see how they really wanted to make every nickle they made stretch with every possible benefit (the other stars didn't care a bit about the benefits). I'm not sure if Nicole or other 90 day participants have had enough hours to qualify or if they even know about the options. It is not something the production company would offer her, she and others would have to do their research and apply. 

Share Post

20 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Caps mean you only get so much usage for free and then you have to pay. If you stream alot and have a gamer or work from home, it can get expensive. 

Wait.   You pay a huge amount to basically have cable/wifi in your house run like a data plan?   I have never heard of this.  What would be the point?

Share Post

I think that Nicole will be in for a huge surprise when she finds out that Section 8 housing won't allow Azan to live there (I don't know but am just assuming she has Section 8 housing).  She will really go after the state government at that point.  I wonder if that's what her father was implying when he said Azan couldn't live with her.  If she lost her housing she would totally demand that her family pay her rent.

I too have a high cable bill (includes cable, internet, and phone), but I enjoy my shows... and I needed the fastest internet available for my doctoral program.

Share Post

1 hour ago, jumper sage said:

Wait.   You pay a huge amount to basically have cable/wifi in your house run like a data plan?   I have never heard of this.  What would be the point?

An example is Comcast/Xfinity (except for a few states) has a 1 TB limit. Anything over a TB is billed usage like a data plan. 1 TB is pretty large amount but some of the smaller cable companies have much lower limits. My bill is high because I pay centurylink for 4 DSL lines and a special modem to be able to take 4 slower lines and make a fast connection out of it, and it has no cap because it is considered business level of service.  Then as a backup I pay a small amount for a cable broadband service but it does have a cap 100GB. I checked and 215 companies have caps in the US right now. 

To give a good reality comparison , where Kody and the sister wives used to live in Utah they had 100 gig (yes gig!) service no caps. Where the FLDS (warren Jeffs) polygamist live the internet still dial up with all usage billed like data( and it is not just polygamists, if you watched the Bachelorette Emily's winner/choice Jeff, his hometown was filmed in a mutli million dollar home in a gated guarded community and he got the same dial up service that the FLDS get). Internet is very unequal in America.  I saw a fascinating documentary on bringing high speed internet to inner city Detroit ,using stores and churches to broadcast signals off of so unwired older low income areas could get service. 

Share Post

11 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

An example is Comcast/Xfinity (except for a few states) has a 1 TB limit. Anything over a TB is billed usage like a data plan. 1 TB is pretty large amount but some of the smaller cable companies have much lower limits. My bill is high because I pay centurylink for 4 DSL lines and a special modem to be able to take 4 slower lines and make a fast connection out of it, and it has no cap because it is considered business level of service.  Then as a backup I pay a small amount for a cable broadband service but it does have a cap 100GB. I checked and 215 companies have caps in the US right now. 

To give a good reality comparison , where Kody and the sister wives used to live in Utah they had 100 gig (yes gig!) service no caps. Where the FLDS (warren Jeffs) polygamist live the internet still dial up with all usage billed like data( and it is not just polygamists, if you watched the Bachelorette Emily's winner/choice Jeff, his hometown was filmed in a mutli million dollar home in a gated guarded community and he got the same dial up service that the FLDS get). Internet is very unequal in America.  I saw a fascinating documentary on bringing high speed internet to inner city Detroit ,using stores and churches to broadcast signals off of so unwired older low income areas could get service. 

Unbold part - That still sounds crazy!

Bold part - Years ago there used to be small communities that would broadcast wifi for their communities and most public libraries wifi is so strong you can sit in the lot or on benches and still get wifi.  The companies had a fit and worked out a deal that would end community wide.  I just found out that most public libraries now have to have an interrupter for the wifi outside of library hours.  Of course, they say it is because of illegal usage of wifi.....................................who are they kidding.

Share Post

17 hours ago, silverspoons said:

TLC is one of a handful of stations I keep cable for. My big issue is internet caps and decent internet service overall. I currently pay $336 a month for to ensure good internet and no cap. We are looking to move and every house I look at I check internet and so many companies have caps on how much you can use, I'm scared because I'm the type that likes TV on in the background for noise or fall asleep with the tv on. Plus it surprises me how much of our country still has low speed internet. I'm still searching for my perfect city, decent priced housing with good internet, safe school and close to medical care. 

I'm sure Nicole will have to move when Azan comes here and I wonder how much she realizes the real world costs. Watching Nicole, I wonder if we are seeing what Danielle was like 25 years ago. At least Danielle wanted out of her low wage job and wanted her to own a home not rent. In Danielle's 3 years on TV we saw her buy a modular home and she is an RN program. Nicole seems to have no motivation to do better. It has been 3 years since we met her, and there isn't a better job, more then a rented studio apartment, and unless she is hiding it as a big secret she isn't going to school. You would think there would be some sort of assistance or program for a struggling single mom living in one room to go to a trade school or community college. I hope Nicole's mom is aware of preschool programs and summer programs that Mae could attend. I have this feeling looking at the apartment and hearing Nicole's sister on the show. Mae spends more time with her grandma and aunt then with Nicole. Let's hope that is true. 

We pay $49 monthly (Suddenlink) with no cap. Customer service isn’t stellar but neither is spectrum or Comcast, so less than $50 is a great deal. 

I know a couple people working on their degree to become RN’s, it’s not easy.  I would be SHOCKED if she achieves her goal. But I’ll give her props (only time ever) that she is trying. 

Share Post

I’m so excited this show is back on and the usual assortment of characters are here posting!

Share Post

9 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

We pay $49 monthly (Suddenlink) with no cap. Customer service isn’t stellar but neither is spectrum or Comcast, so less than $50 is a great deal. 

I know a couple people working on their degree to become RN’s, it’s not easy.  I would be SHOCKED if she achieves her goal. But I’ll give her props (only time ever) that she is trying. 

Danielle's RN  is an ADN  program at one of  those more expensive private colleges that do more hand holding and promise to help you pass the boards.  It is not a University BSN program that I agree can be very challenging.  I hope that Danielle got some single mom grant and is not taking out lots of loans. We live in an area that is in desperate need of nurses and my mom has been struggling in and out of the hospital and care center for 5 years now.  From what I have seen many people in programs like Danielle's end up working at nursing homes and care centers. My mom has had plenty of male nurses that lost their jobs and went to one of these expensive but quick ADN programs and are now working at the nursing homes with pretty routine mundane night shifts of changing IV's, taking vitals and paperwork. All the ICU and ER nurses have come from the BSN University programs . Danielle was a CNA for a long time. I hope this expensive school can help her pass and she can work in one very specific more care taking nursing job she could master, like a rehab or nursing home taking care of one type of patient. My big concern is during a shift she looks at her social media! Can you imagine her telling poor patients all about her social media problems. 

If you look at her social media on Sept 17th 2017 she posted a picture of her psychology paper she got a 40/50 on (I would say it was generous grading compared to my professors). 

To make the most of my overpriced unlimited internet, I had watched a live stream, from last December with David's family. His ex wife looks so much younger then him and so normal and friendly. David is looking like a very old 49, his ex is in her late 40's and David looks like he could be her dad. His ex seems like she is focused on their kids and has given up being bitter. His kids were upset of the shows edits and having to redo scenes or having scenes put in the wrong sequence. It really seems like David is looking for easy money. I get this gut feeling he and Annie might be playing it up for the cameras to make themselves more controversial to ensure TLC keeps filming them. 

Edited by silverspoons.

Share Post

How I hate TLC for sucking me into yet another trainwreck of a show..but here I am.  I know it's been on a few seasons, but I'm a n00b.  OMG, where does one even START with these people? 

Molly, Molly, Molly....you don't need a man that badly.  Really, you don't.  Rule #1:  You do not marry the bartender at your hotel, the guy you meet on the beach, the guy at the Parisian cafe who sweet talks you into bed in a magical city on vacation.  You just don't.  You have the affair if you must (and I would say "Don't touch that, you don't know where it's been") and GO HOME TO REAL LIFE.  What kind of woman with a 17-year-old daughter brings home a 26-year-old guy she really knows nothing about?

Chantal:  You're stunningly beautiful.  Don't tell me you couldn't meet someone here.

Nicole:  Oh, honey, I get it; I'm a fat girl too.  But I wasn't when I met my husband.  You're eating your feelings.  Get some help to find other ways to cope.  Go out and take a walk.  Buy some 20-minute workout videos.  I'm not saying you have to be thin, but get yourself healthy in your body and in your head.  You'll realize you don't need this.

The guys just look like losers who brought over what they thought would be exotic hot girls the likes of which they couldn't attract here.  The hell with them. 

Share Post

I can’t stand Paola and her attitude. Russ is a total puppet and he knows it. The thing is though, the idiot won’t leave her. He loves her and to him her looks are what sealed the deal and what is making him stick around. That’s why he is an even bigger idiot. She’s so low class it isn’t even funny. 

Nicole is disgusting. Her home is gross and poor May is sadly the victim. She had to sleep at her mother’s house because she wanted to wake up early. This leads me to believe she is someone that can’t wake up by herself it’s an alarm clock.  Pathetic. How she has a living child is beyond me. 

Jorge is such a loser. I was never team Anfisa and actually disliked her in the beginning but it’s clear she was honest with Jorge. She was a cam girl in Russia and he knew it. That’s how he met her. She wanted out and wanted him because of the money he pretended to have. She didn’t deceive him.  He wanted a hot girl, but didn’t deliver on his end of the deal. 

Chantel and Pedro are boring and nothing will ever change   Chantel’s tits are massive and that dress is too small. I can’t stand either of them or their families. It’s also time for Pedro to up the game in his language skills. By hasn’t improved his English at all.  I’m ESL also, but come on  fine to uo they game. Even Annie speaks English better than Pedro  and we all saw the village she came from.  No excuse Pedro.

Molly is stupid for accepting Louis back again into her home after he behaved like a nutcase. Someone said she isn’t Danielle. It’s true but at the same time Louis is no Mohammad.  Say what you will about Mo, but he wasn’t creepy like Louis. I think he actually cared about Danielle’s Kids.  Molly was an idiot and desperate for a man. Why else marry such a loser? I knew a girl who married a man from the UK she met online. Got him a job where she worked when he arrived in the US, and he cheated on her with a work colleague. Instead of fighting him tooth and nail and trying to get him deported she basically left the job she had, lived with family while he lived it up with his new gf. She married him despite knowing before they met he was catfishing people online pretending to be a cop and saying his wife and kids were killed. He bailed on their first wedding date saying couldn’t get on the flight due to a road accident on the way to the airport, people were telling her he was getting cold feet. Telling her to not marry him and she still did.  Some women like that are just desperate for a man. Molly reminds me of that girl. Simply desperate. Except that girl didn’t have kids, Molly does.  

Share Post

On 5/23/2018 at 5:28 PM, gunderda said:

I don't think he had a job the last time we saw them... He was unemployed for awhile..like over a year. Pao was making money doing some local commercials.  He didn't abandon his career.  The industry went belly up and he couldn't find anything.  I think he had a prospective job interview up in Seattle but Pao didn't want that. 

Russ was on an assignment (he had a very good engineering career pre-Pao) and voluntarily left to return to Pao in Oklahoma after she arrived because he felt bad leaving her and then he subsequently lost his job. He made a very poor decision there- so losing his job wasn't just a result of an economic downturn. I remember him saying, "Pao comes first," and mooning over her being lonely (she did a lot of sad-face stuff while he was away). Another situation where the American spouse isn't forthright with the Green-carder about their situation. Don't invite them over (Jorge) leading them to believe you're a millionaire, or that you will be glued to their side every minute of the day, or that you can provide for them (David) when you don't have a cent to your name (despite your chunky ring and heavy gold necklace), or that you're just in it for the sexy time (Molly) when you really have a couple of kids that need supervision.

I realize that Nicole is manipulating her family into paying for the Green Card using Mae (the cutest toddler ever, IMO) as a bargaining chip.  The sad part is that her family is too stupid to realize that Nicole could never afford to get herself over there and support herself (and her child and "her world,") on her current income or lack thereof.  I'm not sure why they don't cut her off from the dole and tell her to figure out how to support herself here and get her act together. Yeah, she could disallow the family from seeing Mae, but that won't happen. She needs them to babysit and take them out periodically for chicken tenders and fries. 

Share Post

On 5/24/2018 at 11:56 AM, iwasish said:

Nicole has aged out emotionally/intellectually at 12, so May is probably going the same way. Does the kid even have a toy to play with? Or is her “World” just living mommy’s drama day after day?

The only toy I see Mae with is a little tablet computer, and then she's plugged into headphones. So sad.

Share Post

I haven't finished watching yet. But, good god Gertie! Why did Chantel think she needed a pair of watermelon size bolt ons? She had a great body. Now she looks like tits on a stick and that she'll tip over if she leans forward.

Share Post

Just now, KateHearts said:

The only toy I see Mae with is a little tablet computer, and then she's plugged into headphones. So sad.

I wonder if she interacts with other kids her age, I mean sure Nicole is a child but May needs kids her actual age.

Just now, lovesnark said:

I haven't finished watching yet. But, good god Gertie! Why did Chantel think she needed a pair of watermelon size bolt ons? She had a great body. Now she looks like tits on a stick and that she'll tip over if she leans forward.

Did Chantel get a bigger pair?

2 hours ago, Penelope5 said:

Nicole is disgusting. Her home is gross and poor May is sadly the victim. She had to sleep at her mother’s house because she wanted to wake up early. This leads me to believe she is someone that can’t wake up by herself it’s an alarm clock.  Pathetic. How she has a living child is beyond me. 

That whole situation turns my stomach.  This proves that Nicole is just not the person to raise a child on her own and dollars to donuts Azan does not care about Nicole's mental acuity. 

I am hopeful that Nicole does not have another child ever.

Share Post

Nicole is dirty- what a mess her place was. Food and various things all over the carpet.

She didnt even comb May's hair.

This is all for show and Azan wants a green card and money.

Molly needs a good kick in the ass

Share Post

In regard to the bio hazard that is Nicole and her apartment, what really struck me is how her mom didn't say a word about it. I'm sure she's mentioned it to Baby Huey in the past and the result was a raging temper tantrum. So, now she just grits her teeth and resists the urge to scoop May up and run out the filthy door.

Pao's hair looks horrible and the comb over she sports in her talking heads is covering hair loss from over processing. I wish Russ would have made up a work excuse and sent her home by herself. And, while she was gone, pack up his shit, file for divorce and leave her copy of the petition on the furry beanbag chair. It's bad enough that she expects him to take Juan's crap when he visits. But, that's not enough. He had to fork out for a trip to Colombia and she expects him to just sit there and take the same shit from her family. No bueno, mi amore.

My heart broke for Molly's girls. Both of them are more mature than their mother and they have to suffer because of it.

Family Pedro and Family Chantel both suck and need to butt out. Pedro and Chantel will eventually fizzle out after the hot monkey sex phase of their relationship wanes and they realize that's all they had in common.

Share Post

"I used to think if my back was against the wall, Chris would help me out. I don't feel that way right now."

RIGHT NOW.

Meaning, David thinks he can still talk Chris back into giving him money.

It will be a test of wills between David and Nikki to see whether or not he gets anything. Chris really isn't involved as he can't really think for himself. I don't know why his head is mush, but a plate of grits could decide for itself better.

Hopefully, Nikki can keep him from giving his money away. It's like Chris would allow himself to be stripped right down to his underwear if he wasn't protected. "A man on the side of the road asked me for my wallet and my pants so I said yes. It felt like the right thing to do, and you can't stop me."

Edited by CoachWristletJen.

Share Post

On 5/25/2018 at 1:26 PM, LGGirl said:

Nichole’s place doesn’t look like she lives there.  

Since Azan cannot work right away, I’m pretty sure he will delegated to taking care of May and the home just like Luis.   So we will see how that goes.  

I have no doubt she wil throw a fit and get her way.  That’s her MO.  She is not as delayed as you think.  She is very manipulative.  She knows what she is doing.  

I agree shes manipulative

Share Post

Watching the More to Love episode. Chantel says they're broke because Pedro sends all of his money to his mom. But, she was able to afford new boobs, eyelash school, a portable massage table and everything else to do in home eyelash extensions. I thought she was so busy working, going to school and helping her mom at the cheerleading school that she didn't have time for anything? Both of them have screwed up priorities.

Share Post

On 5/24/2018 at 9:23 PM, steff13 said:

I am 100% Team Chris's Wife in that scenario.

Has Nicole embarked on a career selling Lularoe?  Several of her outfits looked like Lularoes.  I wonder if she's on Meri's team from Sister Wives.  

Yeah. She was promoting a LLR by Nicole group prior to the previous season airing in the fall.

Share Post

On 5/21/2018 at 9:46 PM, ALittleShelfish said:

She could maybe have a discount "Come to Jesus" moment. 

I’m totally stealing this phrase from you, ALITTLESHELFISH!

Share Post

On 5/26/2018 at 5:46 AM, Penelope5 said:

She’s so low class it isn’t even funny. 

She looks like she'd screw any guy who promises to do something for her "career,"  Roos or no Roos.

3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Chantel says they're broke because Pedro sends all of his money to his mom. But, she was able to afford new boobs, eyelash school, a portable massage table and everything else to do in home eyelash extensions.

It's her money.  Good for her.  Now she needs to buy a backbone to put a stop to the whole "money home" nonsense once and for all.

Share Post

On 5/21/2018 at 8:23 PM, jmonkey said:

That's just one step above collecting cans on the highway.

But at least if he was collecting cans he’d be providing a valuable community service.

Share Post

On 5/25/2018 at 1:38 PM, OrchidThief said:

I bet Anfisa's boxing lessons are going to turn into a domestic violence storyline.

My husband and I both cracked up when they showed her with the boxing instructor after showing the flashback shots earlier of her smacking the hell out of Jorge. He also said if we lived in California and he happened to be on call in a LA hospital ER and they rolled Jorge’s lard ass in because Anfisa had cold cocked him, he’d have to peace out to the supply room and laugh hysterically for at least 5min. Meaning, of course, only if it happened because Jorge was dumb enough to get in a boxing ring with her to prove his manhood to the little woman.

Edited by Marilee. Reason: it’s late and I can’t spell

Share Post

15 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I wish Russ would have made up a work excuse and sent her home by herself.

Oh, nooooooooooooooooo!  He can't do that.  She might run into some boy she kissed when she was 13--or some friend who works at a restaurant.  He's not jealous; he just wants her to be honest about every moment of her life (waking/sleeping) before, during, and after he met her.  

Share Post

On 5/26/2018 at 11:27 PM, silverspoons said:

Danielle's RN  is an ADN  program at one of  those more expensive private colleges that do more hand holding and promise to help you pass the boards.

I think CNA is about the highest level of training Danielle's IQ will allow her.   Even if she could pass the boards with a lot of "hand holding," would any one of us want her to be our Registered Nurse?

Share Post

On 5/25/2018 at 1:22 AM, silverspoons said:

In Danielle's 3 years on TV we saw her buy a modular home and she is an RN program.

I remember reading somewhere that Dani’s college education is amounting to nothing but remedial classes at a community college. Not that there’s anything wrong with that and I give her props for trying to better herself. As long as she’s doing for herself and her daughters, not just a way to try and impress Mahammit.

If by some miracle she could grasp the pre-req courses, she’d never make it past the entrance interview for a nursing program. The criminal record would knock her out the running before she even made it that far. I’d love to see her first day in a Anatomy and Physiology class and lab with her cross eyes and that weird “duh” facial tick she’s got going on lol

Edited by Marilee.

Share Post

8 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

She looks like she'd screw any guy who promises to do something for her "career,"  Roos or no Roos.

It's her money.  Good for her.  Now she needs to buy a backbone to put a stop to the whole "money home" nonsense once and for all.

yeah, it's her money. But she also says that now that they're married, the money is both of theirs. Which I totally agree with. She can't have it both ways. Don't gripe about having financial difficulty and then get body modifications that surely cost a pretty penny.

Share Post

I thought the Boobs Chantel looked pretty big last year. Could she just be pushing them up without further surgery? 

Share Post

36 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I thought the Boobs Chantel looked pretty big last year. Could she just be pushing them up without further surgery? 

I wondered that, too. But, they look bigger, not just more in your face.

Share Post

I just posted an article I found on the social media thread about the Boobs Chantel

Share Post

On 5/27/2018 at 11:39 AM, lovesnark said:

In regard to the bio hazard that is Nicole and her apartment, what really struck me is how her mom didn't say a word about it. I'm sure she's mentioned it to Baby Huey in the past and the result was a raging temper tantrum. So, now she just grits her teeth and resists the urge to scoop May up and run out the filthy door.

I agree. I wonder if she didn’t say anything because she cleans up sometimes for May’s sake. Then because Nicole has no respect or appreciation for anything anyone does for her it’s filthy 5 min after mom leaves. I noticed in one scene that the first thing little May did when her grandmother walked in was run to her and say, “I’M HUNGRY!”. Sad,sad, sad.

Share Post

On 5/25/2018 at 2:45 PM, seacliffsal said:

I think that Nicole will be in for a huge surprise when she finds out that Section 8 housing won't allow Azan to live there (I don't know but am just assuming she has Section 8 housing).  She will really go after the state government at that point.  I wonder if that's what her father was implying when he said Azan couldn't live with her.  If she lost her housing she would totally demand that her family pay her rent.

I too have a high cable bill (includes cable, internet, and phone), but I enjoy my shows... and I needed the fastest internet available for my doctoral program.

I believe I read that nicole's grandfather's church owns the room where she and Mae live (in squalor) and charges her no rent.

Share Post

Thanks for the real info!  However, if it is associated/owned by a church, Azan still might not be able to live there.

Share Post

The more I watch Mo;;y-the more I think she is Special Needs

No one can be that stupid and annoying.

Share Post

I’m sure Nicole gets WIC (or has) but ate all of the food instead of providing for Mae. 

Share Post

On 5/31/2018 at 7:47 PM, booboopbedoo said:

The more I watch Mo;;y-the more I think she is Special Needs

No one can be that stupid and annoying.

I am a special ed teacher, Molly is not special needs, to me, yes....people can be that stupid and annoying.  When Molly got done talking to her daughter a friends house then did a talking head shot, talking to the camera saying:  "My kids come first....(crying a little) I just luv ma kids....." I was talking back "No you don't!!! You are a selfish witch!!"

Share Post

On 5/27/2018 at 9:39 AM, lovesnark said:

Pao's hair looks horrible and the comb over she sports in her talking heads is covering hair loss from over processing. I wish Russ would have made up a work excuse and sent her home by herself. And, while she was gone, pack up his shit, file for divorce and leave her copy of the petition on the furry beanbag chair. It's bad enough that she expects him to take Juan's crap when he visits. But, that's not enough. He had to fork out for a trip to Colombia and she expects him to just sit there and take the same shit from her family. No bueno, mi amore.

My heart broke for Molly's girls. Both of them are more mature than their mother and they have to suffer because of it.

Family Pedro and Family Chantel both suck and need to butt out. Pedro and Chantel will eventually fizzle out after the hot monkey sex phase of their relationship wanes and they realize that's all they had in common.

This is Florida correct?  Never been there but a friend of mine is from there so I have heard the cockroach stories.  If her apt is that dirty can you IMAGINE what is creepy crawling around that little girl?  

Share Post

20 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am a special ed teacher, Molly is not special needs, to me, yes....people can be that stupid and annoying.  When Molly got done talking to her daughter a friends house then did a talking head shot, talking to the camera saying:  "My kids come first....(crying a little) I just luv ma kids....." I was talking back "No you don't!!! You are a selfish witch!!"

I personally shouted "B*tch GET REAL!"

Share Post

Anfisa is going to find someone else in the US who will be happy to be her bankroller. She's already getting better work done on her face with the Botox and lip injections, so she's on the way up, and some horny sugar daddy is going to want that. 

I am fascinated by the progression of plastic surgery and injections with the cast. I have no doubt Chantel got a much bigger boob job from one of the good ATL plastic surgeons and some things done to her face (but I can't figure out what). Pao looked good all along but has definitely had several things done to her body (possibly bigger breast implants -- definitely huge lip injections).  Jorge's sister has pretty sizable breast implants that seem to be bigger than last season. I suspected Anfisa probably had a butt lift type procedure and breast implants back home but it seems she's diving deeper into the well with procedures.  I wish we had a plastic surgeon in our forum who could theorize what all has happened. I'm fascinated. 

Share Post

I just started watching this mess. I don’t think I can watch this season. What is particularly bothering me are the two worthless, stupid, immature, excuses for human beings who have children and have absolutely no regard for their welfare of their children.  All they can think about is importing a sex toy.  I would go so far to say that they also have no love for their children because you could not love your child and subject them to the worthless slugs they brought into their houses. May breaks my heart and Molly’s kids have more sense than her.

I simply don’t understand why these children are not taken away from their mothers. Especially May.

I just can’t watch this. I am done.

Share Post

On 5/22/2018 at 9:52 AM, Chickabiddy said:

As for Jorge, Holy Shit! He is like one Incel Rage Machine waiting to explode into a mass shooting. He is one unbelievable sack of shit. I just can't get over how he lied about being a millionaire and the lifestyle he could offer Anfisa. And it really galls me that he somehow sweeps that under the rug and paints himself as the victim when Anfisa isn't thrilled about living the rest of her life in squalor when all Jorge has to offer is a marvelous set of manbobs, loads of debt, and one bitch sister who calls her a gold digging whore whenever she can. 

Yes!!!!! He scares me. 

On 5/21/2018 at 9:55 PM, iwasish said:

Any amount of money that as a kid Nicole threw a tantrum anytime she didnt get her way.  Watch mommy tiptoe around her trying to make her see the light without setting her off into a raging tantrum. She’s simple minded. Probably read too many Harlequin romance novels and is obsessed with some fantasy of what love is. 

I wouldn’t be shocked if she was the fat girl that the guys in school that she was crushing on,  would pretend to like just to get in her pants, but never acknowledged even  knowing her in public.  May is being taught at this young age that the be all and end all of a girls life is having boyfriend. Her mother can barely be bothered to engage with her because she’s so caught up in her quest for a man. May will be boy crazy just like mommy when she’s just a few years older.  

Wonder if David will try to cajole Annie into earning a few bucks on the internet ,,, just til he finds a job?

I know Nicole has a baby face (and the roundness doesn’t help) but how old is she? She acts like a spoiled kid who cannot get her way (an immature 16yrs old) isn’t she in her 20s??? (24 says her title card) I most certainly got the sense that she was the girl growing up who bought into the stereotype that larger women should be easy, and let guys use her for sex but wouldn’t be seen with her in public. She’s very love hungry. 

Edited by Scarlett45.

Share Post

From reading your comments here I thought Chris and david were a same sex couple!!!

im just getting into this show. Hi everyone. 

Nikki seems to be the voice of reason so far. 

Share Post

On 7/5/2018 at 7:52 AM, Scarlett45 said:

From reading your comments here I thought Chris and david were a same sex couple!!!

I think some viewers have had the same thought...maybe not a "committed" couple, but great friends with benefits.

Share Post

On 7/5/2018 at 9:52 AM, Scarlett45 said:

im just getting into this show. Hi everyone. 

Nikki seems to be the voice of reason so far. 

Welcome Scarlett~

I haven't had that thought about Chris and David, but I agree that Nikki seems to be not only the voice of reason but the winner of the  "shows intelligence" award for the group.

I have always had m gaydar ping with Assan. I don't know whether this has been discussed previously, but I don't see anything of late about this and it surprises me.

Share Post

What kind of work does Chris do?  What kind of work is he offering David?  Why can't David find a job?  We saw the one interview and how badly he did with that.  Is he even employable???

Share Post

2 hours ago, mayvenne said:

I have always had m gaydar ping with Assan. I don't know whether this has been discussed previously, but I don't see anything of late about this and it surprises me.

Earlier this week I said I’m 80% sure he’s gay. 

Share Post

On 5/22/2018 at 11:13 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Pedro's parents are grasping, greedy, grifty, not at all likeable and terrible people, plus the old lady is racist AF (this "pure Dominican" crap is causing and has caused untold misery in the DR and shame on her for promoting it). BUT they don't impugn Chantel's character to her face, in front of Pedro. That's why I dislike Chantel's parents more. They were unbelievably rude to Pedro's grandmother, who'd been cooking and preparing all day for their visit. They constantly put Pedro down, in his presence. They also talk shit about him behind his back.

I DETEST Pedro's racist mama and sister.  Someone should tell them the only difference between them and African Americans is where the fucking slave ship stopped.  Let's do an ancestry.com and see how much "African" we all have.  I don't care what Chantel's family does or how they act.  Pedro's family are fucking racists and they can take several seats.

Share Post