The Blotter Presents 055: Abuse Of Power And An Unsolved Unsolved Mysteries Mystery

I happened to catch Abuse of Power over the weekend. I knew about the Tokars case because it was covered on American Justice and I've seen every episode of that show more than once (love ya Bill Kurtis). I agree with y'all that hearing directly from the sons was very moving. I'd always found it just absolutely horrific that Sara was killed in front of her two very young children who then had to scramble to get help.

Okay, I will accept the Unsolved Mystery/Dan Patrick Brady challenge. I'm about to change jobs and will have a bit of down time so I can do some Amazon Prime investigating. Perhaps it is me who holds the key to this mystery.

Share Post

[Stack voice] Update! Listener Beth found him in S02.E16, at about the 42-minute mark (he's on the left):

Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 3.44.30 PM.png

Share Post

4 hours ago, Sarah D. Bunting said:

[Stack voice] Update! Listener Beth found him in S02.E16, at about the 42-minute mark (he's on the left):

I hope it was worth the wait!

Share Post

5 hours ago, Sarah D. Bunting said:

Lookin' GOOD!

Share Post

The man himself doesn't care nearly as much about this as I do, but was pleased to find he actually had lines plural. Now I'm walking around the house drawing down on the cats and barking, "WHERE'S THE ACETONE?!" 

Share Post

Oh man, that's so awesome that the segment has been found.  Maybe this news will trigger a new wave of residual checks headed your way!

And Dan, thank you so much for saving us from the early Unsolved Mysteries episodes where the "actual family members and police officials have participated in recreating the events."  Let's leave the acting to the professionals! 

Share Post

The UM theme is my ringtone. I ain’t ashamed. 

Share Post

3 hours ago, starri said:

The UM theme is my ringtone. I ain’t ashamed. 

Me too!  The early version!

Share Post

You shouldn't forget to cash the residual checks, Dan! 5 bucks is 5 bucks!

Share Post