S08.E21 Again With This: Beverly Hills, 90210 Pits What He Said Against What She Said

The effects of Val's accusations ripple through the gang. Who behaves appropriately? The answer may surprise you! (Who doesn't behave appropriately is probably exactly as you expect.)

View the full article

Share Post

I’ve just listened to the first couple of minuts and I’m so happy the subject of where to put a criminal when you have the car full of journalists (in this case it should be “journalists”). I’ve wondered about that a million times when watching tv-shows! Now, back to listening. 

Share Post

This episode enrages me. These people are the worst. The decent human being code is that you give the benefit of the doubt to the person who says they were raped. I don't care if you've ever had sex with the person before or how drunk you are. When the other party is just that wasted, they can't give consent. It's just that simple. The way Noah is portrayed as another victim and how very few of these jerks have any empathy for Valerie makes my blood boil. Instead of acting like the real victim, he should be asking who drugged Valerie and why. Why are they acting like this was a simple misunderstanding of Noah not realizing she had been drugged? Why does he have no shame? And why is Donna angrier that he simply slept with someone else than she is that he raped someone? And, Kelly, with all her past issues should be Valerie's number one supporter. I seriously hate these people and the message they are sending. I can't even with the police brutality story line.

Share Post

Yeah, this is the episode where I stopped watching during the original run. I simply hated all of the main cast at this point, except for Valerie and Nat. Kelly, in particular: what a true piece of garbage. 

Share Post

When Tara said she's seen the Saturday Night Fever sequel multiple times and Sarah responds "OH MY GOD!", I was certain she was about to start talking about this reveal.  While I'm relieved she was returning to Brandon's suck, I'm kind of disappointed there wasn't a tangent about the bizarre rewatchability of bad sequels. 

Val and David are the only characters I can stand during this particular story.  Everyone else 100% sucks and should die.

Share Post

I've been meaning to ask this for weeks: did people think Vincent Young was cute? I'm only going by the visual aids, but he gets a big NOPE from me.

Share Post

Look, I know this show is TERRIBLE at this late stage of its run, but the AWT podcasts seem to be getting better and better. I've said it before, and I'll say it again (and again and again): THANK YOU for your sacrifice, @Tara Ariano and @Sarah D. Bunting. You are wonderful.

Share Post

16 hours ago, purist said:

Look, I know this show is TERRIBLE at this late stage of its run, but the AWT podcasts seem to be getting better and better. I've said it before, and I'll say it again (and again and again): THANK YOU for your sacrifice, @Tara Ariano and @Sarah D. Bunting. You are wonderful.

I agree. I was so happy to get a nice long episode this week. Keep up the good work!

Share Post

On 5/16/2018 at 12:37 AM, purist said:

I agree. I was so happy to get a nice long episode this week. Keep up the good work!

Me three! Truly a highlight of the week.

Share Post