Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

2 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

I guess my joke that he doesnt seem to have much "jewels" didn't translate well lol

Hahahahahaha. No. It didn’t. But now it’s funny! 😂

Share Post

4 hours ago, TinyHands said:

The other thing that seems to be very popular in Texas is fake-looking extensions. You can clearly tell Lindsay’s real hair is shoulder length, with long extensions tacked on. She’d look awesome with just her real hair. But NOT that super ugly razor cut they gave Taylor in season 6. I’m Team Lindsay and Team Dayton and team Ms. South Carolina.

Lmao I was rewatching Season 6 and I felt so bad for Taylor. She looked like a forgotten scene kid. But!! I do really like Lindsay's dancing, her makeup is just so harsh and the extensions and orangeorangeorange tan don't do her any justice. And yes, Rachel & Dayton! Rachel is so beautiful is makes no sense. 

Share Post

1 minute ago, loveaux said:

Lmao I was rewatching Season 6 and I felt so bad for Taylor. She looked like a forgotten scene kid. But!! I do really like Lindsay's dancing, her makeup is just so harsh and the extensions and orangeorangeorange tan don't do her any justice. And yes, Rachel & Dayton! Rachel is so beautiful is makes no sense. 

I live in Northern California in a super hippy area, and I am FASCINATED with the world of Texas and DCC. It’s like a foreign country.

Share Post

27 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

@ShellyB Are you able to confirm if at least one girl has been cut? ✂️

Jasmin was cut

Share Post

7 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

Jasmin was cut

has that been confirmed? 

Share Post

13 minutes ago, Kayce said:

has that been confirmed? 

Well there’s not a sure way to “confirm” it but I do know based on conversations that she was let go prior to Show Group auditions. No one else has been cut yet

Share Post

38 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

Well there’s not a sure way to “confirm” it but I do know based on conversations that she was let go prior to Show Group auditions. No one else has been cut yet

Ok...thank you :) I was just really pulling for her, so I was hoping that it was just her being cut out of the picture or something like that.  I really appreciate the info!

Edited by Kayce.

Share Post

10 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

Jasmin was cut

Wasn't she a former Jets cheerleader?

Share Post

55 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Wasn't she a former Jets cheerleader?

That's Malena.  Jalyn is a former Jets cheerleader as well....Jasmin didn't cheer professionally.  

Edited by Kayce.

Share Post

I just heard that as of today- 2 have been cut. But I wonder if that is just speculation on the 2nd girl? or really a fact. Anyone in the know who can confirm this?? 

On June 19, 2018 at 9:53 PM, Tootie said:

18-19 dcc tcc - Copy.png

Taylor T & Ashlee have been called in to chat w/ K & J

Share Post

30 minutes ago, DancingForLife said:

I just heard that as of today- 2 have been cut. But I wonder if that is just speculation on the 2nd girl? or really a fact. Anyone in the know who can confirm this?? 

Taylor T & Ashlee have been called in to chat w/ K & J

We've gotten a measure of confirmation (just not from Shelly) beyond Instagram posts that Jasmin was the first girl cut.  I'm not sure from your post if TWO girls got cut today or just that a second girl (in addition to Jasmin) was cut today.  From a looks standpoint alone, of the two, I would think that Ashlee's more likely to be cut, but I'm not sure about the dance side of things.  Hmmm. . . this could be interesting!

Edited by EricaShadows.

Share Post

I wonder who else got cut? I'm pulling for Brennan, I'm a sucker for girls who refuse to give up, and Jalyn, because I think she is pretty and I don't get why so many others are do down on her looks. 

Share Post

I think Jasmin was the 2nd cut...  Someone posted that an "insider" said there was a cut on Friday (1st cut).  Tuesday morning, this was posted:

You can see 3 women of color... they are all much shorter than Hannah (tall red-head in the back).  It's hard to tell because they're moving, but I think it's Jasmin, Briana and Ashlee (l-r).  I don't think either of them is Malena--she's close to Hannah's height.  This was posted the morning of Show Group auditions and I believe, someone posted that they heard Jasmin was cut "right before" SG auditions.  Not 100% sure; just my 2 cents worth   :)

2018-06-19 P2.png

Share Post

Hmmmm. . . . I wonder who the first cut was if Jasmin truly was the second girl out.  My other question is if they're going to have another cut tonight if two girls are already gone.

Edited by EricaShadows.

Share Post