S01.E09: The Fever 2018.05.09

Using a voice translator to understand what Joya said about him in Bengali, Alex instead accidentally discovers a family secret. Deirdre accidentally erases all of the focus group results and tries to recreate it before Alex gets back to the office; and Soraya doesn't want to participate in her recital, so she pretends to be sick.

Share Post

Okay, I don't really watch this show, but it was on... and I had to laugh at "second Becky was the best Becky".  Scrubs alumni have to stick together!

Share Post

8 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

Okay, I don't really watch this show, but it was on... and I had to laugh at "second Becky was the best Becky".  Scrubs alumni have to stick together!

Zach Braff said on Twitter that he improvised that line LOL. 

I don’t care, I really like this show & I'm so happy to see ZB back on my tv. I think it’s a really cute family show. 

Share Post

I wasn't crazy about the "Deirdre loses all the data, freaks out, and comes up with a ridiculous plan" storyline, but it was kind of worth it for the micropig in a fedora.

Share Post

2 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I wasn't crazy about the "Deirdre loses all the data, freaks out, and comes up with a ridiculous plan" storyline, but it was kind of worth it for the micropig in a fedora.

Oh my stars, that micro pig was the cutest animal ever! And all those Brooklyn hipsters! XD

"Three of them are named Wilt" XD

Share Post

I have a huge soft spot for this show since I'm 2nd generation Indian, love podcasts and think ZB is adorable.  Are they going to start shipping Deirdre and the cousin?  I hope not but after the last few episodes I am getting concerned.  

I was making dinner while we watched this episode.  Did Rooni's parents have an arranged marriage? Mine did and for years I thought they would divorce the second my brother graduated high school.  Somehow now in retirement, they actually seem to like each other more.

Side note: I need all of Rooni's clothes.  

Share Post

46 minutes ago, CurlyATX said:

Did Rooni's parents have an arranged marriage?

Yes, the mother said they did.

Share Post

I loved the 2nd Becky line!! It was a sweet shout out! 

Share Post

I know I'm supposed to be loyal to the original (just in general), but I always liked Second Becky better.

Share Post

Side note: I need all of Rooni's clothes.

This.  Heading to wornontv.com now to see if any of the items are listed there.

I also LOVE their house. Too cool.

Share Post