Undercover: Killing Eve Cast & Crew in Other Projects

I will always love Jodie Comer because of My Mad Fat Diary. The entire cast was amazing. I only watched the first few episodes of The White Princess, but as gorgeous as the costumes were, I just couldn't get into it.

I mostly know Sandra Oh from Grey's Anatomy, but I've seen her in a handful of other roles. Although I definitely do not blame her for wanting to leave GA after so many years, I'm glad that she had so long to develop her character and do different storylines.

I wasn't sure I'd be able to see Fiona Shaw as anyone but Aunt Petunia from the Harry Potter movies, but by the end of the first episode, she was Carolyn.

Share Post

Jodie Comer (Villanelle)  has a major role in the excellent BBC series "Dr. Foster", available on Netflix.

Share Post

mwell345, I just came here to say the same thing.  I just finished watching the second season of Doctor Foster.  Such a good series.  The finale of Season One has to be the best culmination of a woman's slow-burn at being betrayed I've ever seen.  Loved loved loved Doctor Foster.

Share Post