S16.E20: Are You There God? It's Me, Peter 2018.05.20

After Peter falls into a coma, Peter meets God face-to-face, which leads him to ask some of life's tough questions.

Share Post

"And now for a movie from the 80s you remember fondly, but now seems excruciatingly slow."
"All right, Stripes!" 

That was, like, the perfect movie to slam.

I really liked Peter being in the elevator with God. It was a much better bottle episode than the ones we already had. Sad that it was only in the second act. Loved the James Brolin callback with him.

Man, I haven't been to a Fuddrucker's in years. I'm like Peter, everyone eats burgers wrong.

Share Post

This ep was OK, but I'm  glad it wasn't a "for your consideration" ep. 

Mm, I miss our local Fuddruckers but discovered they're still in TX when I drove out to a family reunion.

Share Post

I thought they could have spent more time in the elevator, but I liked the end "lesson" that totally slammed religion. 

The James Brolin gag started to drag with the second guy and then they went to the third and I totally cracked up. I loved all the celebrities. Greatest American Hero was a deep reach back. 

I have to be on Peter's side - you go out to Fuddrucker's and get a plain burger? Come on, Chris. The chicken isn't a big deal because Meg did have some toppings on it at least. 

Share Post

Our Fuddrucker's closed over a decade ago and the building still sits empty...

This episode was pretty good. Peter was being super assy about the burgers but he does get passionate about random things. And yes about Stripes.  Good film, but it does drag.

Share Post