S01.E07: Matrescence 2018.04.21

Audrey misses the final Parents' Group but gets a surprising one-on-one with Ambrose. Georgia organises a nurse-in, and Jeremy finally reveals his Californian job offer and he and Audrey face their past and future.

Share Post

I have to admit that I enjoyed this and was peeved it was only 7 episodes.

Felt sorry for Audrey alot of times.  Motherhood is really hard and it didn't look like she got much support. Hated her friends in episode one when they ditched her to go clubbing.

Not liking Jeremy much overall.

Find the parent's group people absolutely hilarious and quirky. (but I couldn't stand that Ester)

I had to google what a home mocha was. lol.

Hopefully more people watch this and we get a season 2.

Share Post

I really loved this show!  Currently having a one month old (although not my first) it was very easy to relate to a lot of the topics.  I really want a second season but I'd prefer they not ditch the parent's group people so maybe having the move not happen?  I think covering her while pregnant with a small child could make for a lot of good material.  And then it would get us to a third season before she's dealing with two kids. 

I loved the twist with the issue being using the wifi without purchase not breastfeeding. 

Share Post

I finally finished this. My baby was born in March, so it hit a bit too close to home at first.  It still did, but now with just enough distance I could laugh.  I liked the earlier episodes where it was mostly just adventures in having a newborn, but I do appreciate that they fleshed out the story, or it wouldn't have been sustainable.  I might watch a season 2, if there is one.

Share Post