Ronnie Ortiz-Magro: God, He's Gross

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:10 PM, hoosier80 said:

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/10/24/here-they-go-again-jersey-shore-star-ronnie-ortiz-magro-blames-black-eye-on-jen-harley-she-responds-by-calling-him-a-drug-addict/

Just saw this news story.  He's taken down the post, but yeah anything you put on the internet is out there forever.  

Are ratings down?  I think Jen is going to be on the upcoming show, so those of us who are a tad cynical might say this was a ratings ploy.....

It'll be the same old thing with them.  Fight, honeymoon phase, fight...…..

Normally I would agree about it being a ratings ploy but I really do think Ronnie and Jen are this messy.  Roid rage mixed with drugs mixed with anger management issues mixed with famewhore-ness really does result in what we are seeing.  I don't think they are putting on an act but really are truly this way.  This is their reality day in and day out.  The only one I feel sorry for is the baby.  

Edited by Peper81.

Share Post

On 10/31/2018 at 1:02 PM, Peper81 said:

Normally I would agree about it being a ratings ploy but I really do think Ronnie and Jen are this messy.  Roid rage mixed with drugs mixed with anger management issues mixed with famewhore-ness really does result in what we are seeing.  I don't think they are putting on an act but really are truly this way.  This is their reality day in and day out.  The only one I feel sorry for is the baby.  

Couldn’t agree more. And neither of them are clever enough to set up drama simply for ratings even with producer help. I do think that Jen likes to allude to that idea whenever they sober up after they completely embarrass themselves. She will “like” social media posts that make this contention fueling her followers belief that she’s just some genius actress playing a role (geeyad why do I know these things lol). She’s the worst kind of person but her “fans” are just as bad. The way people will fawn over her and make her life their #goals makes me weep for humanity. Ronnie is awful too.. worse even. I can’t buy him as the battered spouse who is too afraid to walk away because he’s just as abusive and was with Sammi as well.

Edited by GracieK.

Share Post

Ugh.  I was just going to post on that.  What idiots.  I feel bad for the kids.

Share Post

3 hours ago, aulait said:

O.M.G

Oh no no. What does this mean? She had a big lunch...right?? It can't mean anything else. RIGHT??

Share Post

Apparently it's an old pic from when she was pregnant with Ariana.  

Share Post

Oh thank heavens!!! I usually don’t fall for click bait so I’m blaming thanksgiving long weekend coma!

Share Post

I can't figure out how this chick makes money, has money and use to drive a corvette? I could speculate a million things but don't understand how she has the followers she does or the money that she does. 

Share Post

Just saw there is more Ron vs. Jen drama. Apparently he posted an IG story which he then deleted that he is questioning if his daughter is even his. They really need to stop dragging this out and end it already.

Share Post

These two just suck. Stop with the bullshit and quit being embarrassing to the whole world. If you can't grow the fuck up and stop acting like fucking turds then stay away from each other and have someone pick up the kid for you. Childish mfs both of them. 

Share Post