Ronnie Ortiz-Magro: God, He's Gross

He posts online that you can't make a housewife out of a hoe and then looks all wild and crazy in the video posted above and she actually got back with him? I weep for those kids.

Share Post

More drama with the baby mama 

526918E9-E491-41F0-821D-476F5535608B.jpeg

Insta 

F7741D0A-5DF3-40E6-A7EF-B5A80DE63B13.jpeg

I guess these are messages either between him and other women or her? 

84CDDC2F-1B2E-4E1C-BEC1-6D5356D80070.jpeg

47BC8490-F69F-4F86-A10F-ECE625CC0BB4.jpeg

Share Post

I had a hard time following those conversations. Who put the huge hash tags over some of the text? Was that to obscure names or something? Were those messages between Jen and the blonde from the show?

Also, is it not just absolutely appalling that people comport themselves this way and they are over 15 years old? OMG, I just can't with these people putting all of this online. Have they no shame? Lord. 

Share Post

Are the messages in English or is that ho-speak?  (As in MALE and female ho's, because I think Ron is the biggest ho out there).

So basically, Ron went to DC and was cheating again??

Share Post

That’s how Jen posted the conversations. She wrote whatever was on top of the actual conversations. 

Half of it doesn’t make sense to me to be honest.  But from what I gathered the @ names are the girls he had the exchanges with. It seems like Ron was the one that was messaging with these girls. Jen I take it had his second phone? Or access to it? 

I don’t know why these people can’t just write normally.  Kids in second grade can form better sentences. 

Share Post

Doesn't this woman have a baby? Get off your phone and go take care of your kid.

Share Post

This fool Jen should just write this off as a life lesson ~~ Jen , you watched him on tv , cheat , verbally & emotionally  (maybe physically)abuse Sammi — 1. use birth control from now on when intimate with men you’ve known a few weeks . 2. arrange visitation & child support thru lawyers and  avoid contact with Ronnie. 3. You’ve tied yourself to this punk for the rest of your life . Live & learn if you’re capable of that.

Edited by DNR. Reason: Ninja edit xtra word

Share Post

I struggle to understand why she keeps going back to him when the proof is literally in front of her.  

It could be because she hopes this one works out given he’s her second baby daddy, but she literally couldn’t have chosen a worse person to have a kid with. The sad thing is, he is forever going to be in her life. 

That said, I don’t feel bad for her. She’s an idiot for not taking better care when they met, and she is stupid for putting it all out there.  I guess it could be her way of getting some revenge because there are idiots that still think he’s some sort of good guy.  

Share Post

I guess if you're an Instagram model (or whatever Jen does for work), one of the guys from Jersey Shore could be a big catch? I'm trying to think of why she'd choose to have a kid with Ronnie. I mean, JS was wildly popular, and the gravy train has started back up again. But still...

You know, Ronnie, everyone seems to love you when you're Single Ron, and find you insufferable when you're in a relationship. Maybe that's a pattern you should pay attention to?

Share Post

I got an alert from TMZ (why I put that on my phone I do not recall), but yes, our favorite couple had another fight.  

This time it was at a Las Vegas Hotel (where they are currently filming season 2).  Anyhow, the two had been sniping about who was taking care of the baby for a couple of days.  Ronnie was also asking what happened to their dog (it may have been his dog), which the article said was dead at the bottom of their pool (at Ron/Jen's home - they also live in Vegas).  Jen apparently showed up to the hotel room/suite unannounced, and of course fighting ensued.  She shoved Ron, maybe slapped him, and spit in his face.  Security called the police, and they're now looking for her (she may be charged - a misdemeanor).

Then I saw that Ronnie also almost got into a fight with some guy at poolside (another hotel in Vegas) on day 2 of shooting.  There's a video of the two guys yelling at each other, security all around.  There's no one else from the JS cast around, just Ronnie yelling at this guy.    

This is so not going to end well.  Ronnie better knock it off with the cracks about Mike going to prison.  Just sayin'.

Share Post

They're a disaster. Where is the poor baby?

https://people.com/tv/jersey-shore-ronnie-magro-jen-harley-fight-dead-dog/

Jersey Shore's Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Fights with Ex Jen Harley Over Dead Dog

Jersey Shore star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and his ex-girlfriend Jen Harley are fighting again.

According to multiple reports, the former couple got into a heated argument on Thursday night in Las Vegas.

Officer Jay Rivera of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department told Radar Online that “a battery did take place last night at Planet Hollywood at approximately 9:30 p.m.”

“Police arrived on the scene and did determine that there was unlawful contact against the will of another, in this case, against Mr. Ortiz-Magro,” said Rivera.

According to Rivera, Harley “fled the scene.”

Rivera told Us Weekly that they would “submit a warrant for Domestic Violence to the District Attorney’s office, the D.A. will then determine if they will make it an active warrant.”

TMZ reports that Harley was the one to call police, but when they showed up around 10 p.m. she was nowhere to be found. They reportedly interviewed multiple witnesses and were told that Harley “punched him in the head” and “spit on him.”

Harley, however, insists she did not get physical with her ex.

“I did not hit him, I did not punch him,” she tells PEOPLE. “It was all recorded.”

Ortiz-Magro, 32, is currently filming season 2 of Jersey Shore Family Vacation with the rest of the cast in Vegas. A source tells PEOPLE that the latest altercation was sparked after Ortiz-Magro stopped by his house to check on the former couple’s dogs and found Harley’s dog dead in the pool.

“He grabbed his dog and put him in a safe spot,” says the source. “Jen thinks he drowned her dog and went crazy trying to find him. She went on a rampage.”

Adds the source: “Ron’s done a lot of stupid s— in his life, but he isn’t in the wrong this time.”

A second source tells PEOPLE Ortiz-Magro stopped by the house after Harley “was unresponsive to him.”

“This was when he found the deceased dog,” says the source. “He’s devastated over the dog.”

Harley confirms to PEOPLE that the argument was over the loss of her dog. She says when she got home, both her and Ortiz-Magro’s dogs were missing; Ortiz-Magro informed her that her dog had drowned in the pool and he had taken to get it cremated. Harley says she is baffled as to how this could have occurred since her dog could swim perfectly.

MTV did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

Share Post

Being 'reported' by US and RO that the cast is staging an intervention for Ronnie.  Snooki and Jwoww are very concerned about his alcohol use.  From what I've read online, might be a little concerned about drug use too (allegedly).  

Snooki is concerned about his drinking.  How ironic.  And the articles said they think he's on a downward spiral.  Enough with the spiral and spiraling phrases already!

I think it was 'reported' to also help publicity for the show, but hey, I'm cynical.  The show started off with great ratings, but it's had to taper off since then (plus the shows have gotten progressively more boring).  I doubt the producers honestly want to see a sober Ronnie, as what else do they have for plot points?

Share Post

On 6/8/2018 at 7:39 PM, Artsda said:

Officer Jay Rivera of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department told Radar Online that “a battery did take place last night at Planet Hollywood at approximately 9:30 p.m.”

“Police arrived on the scene and did determine that there was unlawful contact against the will of another, in this case, against Mr. Ortiz-Magro,”

If Ronnie used his brain , he’d let his baby momma act out , hit / spit whatever and then GO FOR CUSTODY but no.... he gets in an altercation . The baby should be removed from BOTH their care and given a chance at a happy upbringing .

* Sammi has got to be glad she dodged this bullet ( and especially never had children with Ronnie) 

Share Post

10 hours ago, DNR said:

If Ronnie used his brain , he’d let his baby momma act out , hit / spit whatever and then GO FOR CUSTODY but no.... he gets in an altercation . The baby should be removed from BOTH their care and given a chance at a happy upbringing .

* Sammi has got to be glad she dodged this bullet ( and especially never had children with Ronnie) 

That's to assume he'd want full custody . He doesn't seem like the type that wants to be a full time dad . Part time is pushing it 

Share Post

On 6/8/2018 at 4:39 PM, Artsda said:

https://people.com/tv/jersey-shore-ronnie-magro-jen-harley-fight-dead-dog/

A second source tells PEOPLE Ortiz-Magro stopped by the house after Harley “was unresponsive to him.”

“This was when he found the deceased dog,” says the source. “He’s devastated over the dog.”

“He grabbed his dog and put him in a safe spot,” says the source.

[Jen] says when she got home, both her and Ortiz-Magro’s dogs were missing

“Jen thinks he drowned her dog and went crazy trying to find him. She went on a rampage.”

Hmmmm. This really sounds like Ronnie killed/drowned the dog. She won’t return his calls, he goes to her house when she isn’t there, her dog turns up dead and he takes his dog with him. Then he takes her dog to be cremated without her knowledge or consent? And according to her the dog could swim just fine. Wow, can’t say for sure that he drowned the dog, but it seems really suspicious. And if she believes he did it…I mean, she knows the guy, so he probably did.

This guy just gets scarier and scarier; I wish they would kick him off the show.

Reminds me of when he trashed all of Sam’s stuff and was repeating himself over and over while he did it. He’s an abuser plain and simple and I'm starting to get the creeps just seeing him on my tv screen.

Edited by Summerday.

Share Post

I missed it that it was JEN'S dog that drowned.   Man, it sure sounds like something Ronnie would do in one of his rages.  He broke all of Sammi's stuff, including her glasses.  It's one thing to throw her stuff out on the deck, but he deliberately destroyed her stuff.   Guessing she couldn't call the police for his destroying her property due to the JS contract?  

Do we even know her dog is dead?  

I did see that filming for Season 2 has move back to the shore away from Vegas.  Crew said they couldn't take it with the fighting between Ron/Jen.  It may have been part of the plan all along to go back to where it all began, but everything was moved up.

Share Post

On 6/15/2018 at 9:58 AM, Jaclyn88 said:

That's to assume he'd want full custody . He doesn't seem like the type that wants to be a full time dad . Part time is pushing it 

Actually you’re so right Jaclyn...what was i thinking.  Ronnie is all about this “lifestyle” he’s living . Having a baby & baby momma he’s feuding with would definitely cramp his style and given all the insane press reporting brawls & dead dogs, he’s raging over his mistake.  

** if Jen Harley really thinks Ronnie drowned her dog...imagine how scary it would feel to leave the baby with him. Mental problems plus Roid Rage.  Y i k e s

** i hate Ronnie’s face, he makes my skin crawl. 

Share Post

Minority opinion here, but I feel like I need to take up for Ronnie a bit. If Jen truly believes that Ron killed her dog, I hope she reported it. There are laws against animal cruelty! The things the two of them have publicly leveled at each other are so over-the-top that it wouldn't surprise me if Jen blamed Ronnie for something that wasn't his fault, and then post it all over social media. She's a piece of work too.

Just because a dog can swim doesn't mean it can't drown, especially if left unattended for periods of time (and given this couple's lifestyle, wouldn't surprise me), and in the Vegas heat. I think the pup died of negligence more than anything done on purpose.

Sure we've seen Ronnie act out, trash Sam's things etc. but it's still a big leap to say that he has it in him to kill a dog, just to spite his ex. 

Share Post

This is frightening for that baby. This sounds like a situation where intervention by Child Protective Services is seriously in order. My God!

Share Post

On their way home from a barbeque?? Why are these two still spending time together? They are completely toxic substance abusers who end up out of control every time they go somewhere and party. Ugghh.. that baby in the backseat as she was driving so erratically she shredded 3 tires and could have killed Ron in the process. They are the WORST. STOP DRINKING YOU IDIOTS. 

Share Post

The story said she was sober. I am positive that Ron was not. He is never sober from what I have seen. So she has a terrible temper. She did this with a newborn in the car! I am not a Ron fan at all, but let us hope that he sees she is flat out crazy and leaves her alone. Pay the child support, see your kid leave the rest behind. He is lucky he isn't dead. The baby should have been taken by the authorities, at the very least there should be a case opened up.

Share Post

So Ron is finally dating one who is just as crazy & immature as he is, so he's trying to play the victim?  Boo hoo. 

Edited by snarts.

Share Post

1 hour ago, snarts said:

So Ron is finally dating one who is just as crazy & immature as he is, so he's trying to play the victim?  Boo hoo. 

Honestly.  These two are the embodiment of the phrase "water seeks it's own level ".

Share Post

JC, was she on a 5 day bender or what on that picture?

Share Post

Soooooo, he was driving too? What? As a witness to something similar on my block one day,  a couple hitting the fuck out of each other, the dude was pushing her out of the car then she hung onto the car and he ran over her leg. We all ran to this woman's aid and she limps off asking us not to call the cops, we did because I knew where they lived. And yes they were on drugs too.

But nowhere did the car have 3 flat tires. That is what is baffling to me. Was she dragging him down the road and running over shit that made her tires flat. And now this report says she asked him to pull over and she took the baby and he drove off. Like wtf. Her mug shot looks like she is into some hard ass shit or been on a drug infused haze for days. 

I think Ron has met his crazy drug ass out of control match. Karma is a bitch, her name is Jen.

Share Post

If these people want to get drugged up and kill each other, so be it. But someone needs to get that baby out of that situation pronto.

Share Post

I agree, the baby needs to be taken out of that situation...but what about her other child?  I know he's older, but he's a witness to all this.  I feel so bad for both those kids.

Share Post

They are as bad as each other.  The baby and her older son need to be taken away. 

I think she’s going to end up on “snapped” or “women who kill” and he will end up in an episode of “America’s hardest prison”.  

Share Post

And they are celebrating 4th together.  These two people shouldn’t be in the same state, let alone next each other.  

Share Post

Everyone brushed Mike off when he told Ronnie that he needed help, but it's true- Ron def needs help. I don't understand how you would be in such a toxic relationship unless you had that low self esteem or really are afraid of being alone. He needs to work on himself and get his shit together. I saw the photo of them on the 4th of July together, I don't see how else you could continue a relationship with someone who dragged you with her car!!! I feel bad for their poor daughter in all of this.

Share Post

Why would anyone want to be in a relationship where all you do is fight? I just don't understand that. My marriage was like that (along with physical abuse) and once I escaped that relationship I swore I'd never be in another one like it. 

Do some people actually like the drama and fighting in their relationship?  I've been in a committed, live-together, relationship for 29 years now and we very rarely fight. Maybe once a year we'll say "fuck you" "no fuck you, ok what's for dinner?".  I like peace, quiet and calm in my relationship. 

I just don't get it. 

Share Post

On 6/29/2018 at 3:16 AM, toodywoody said:

I think Ron has met his crazy drug ass out of control match. Karma is a bitch, her name is Jen

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Share Post

They are together again.  Stories were up yesterday or the day before.  

These two are fucked.  Literally both as bad as each other.   I only feel sorry for those poor kids.  

Share Post