Ronnie Ortiz-Magro: God, He's Gross

So, his kid was born not even 30 days ago and he and Jen are partying. Nicely done new parents. 

Not saying New parents shouldn’t party, but it was my understanding that the first month or two are really challenging for new parents and typically this is a time when they choose to take it easy and find a routine. 

Sounds like partying is their new routine. 

Jen’s in it for the wrong reasons. 

00EDFB33-ABE2-4243-B556-B1E20F676D99.jpeg

Edited by Penelope5.

Share Post

He’s gross. 

I cant upload the full screenshots because of the attachment limit to have to crop a bit. But it’s all on Jen’s insta story. 

65DE025B-2A30-4DC5-ABD7-B5C822E52A3C.jpeg

Share Post

Either he’s playing into the drama for views or he’s telling his girl it’s for ratings, OR possibly a mix of both.

7FD27BD7-6DE4-4857-91FA-99120007C676.jpeg

Share Post

Oh shit is going down on his stories! 

It seems Jen kept a sex video with an ex? Didn’t delete it? He’s all pissed! 

I have screenshots before he deletes them lol. 

Cant upload some because of the size 

19584019-4D41-4011-8D7A-D15B0EDEB6A8.jpeg

First line says “note to self” but it’s masked by this name. 

3BEC383A-785C-4379-8D03-A87950BC4BC0.jpeg

Hashtag #lovemyfamily LOL apparently he’s talking to Deena. 

Has as a ton of messages from other girls who are supporting him and kissing his arse 

ED5B09E4-F5E0-44B2-90E1-6471EB3BD688.jpeg

Share Post

Can’t upload the rest because size is too big to attach apparently. But beasically he went from partying with her yesterday to now this. 

Share Post

I feel nothing for Ron's cheating ass. I hope the video was of Jen sucking a bigger, stronger dick and that's what really has him going batshit.

Share Post

Ron cheated, but her keeping a tape is bad? Huh?

Share Post

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Ron cheated, but her keeping a tape is bad? Huh?

He is such an asshole. What was the reason he tore up Sammi's room? She took a guy's phone number or danced with a guy in Miami? While he was screwing up and down Ocean Drive.

Share Post

Jen and Ronnie deserve each other in many ways, but he’s disgusting because he said he’d send the video (?) to her 11 year told son. To me that’s the lowest you can go. 

Seems like he deleted his stories, but a little too late now buddy considering people are saving things he says and showing her. 

Seriously this is Rob Kardashian and Chyna 2.0. 

WTF is wrong with people. 

Sammie, kiss the ground you’re walking on for getting away from this crazy mofo. If he’s doing this to his child’s mother, then the crap we saw on the show is just a fraction of what he does behind her back. 

Also “tarnish his name” hahahahha. His name is dirt because he is a a pathological, liar and a serial cheater. 

I would have never guessed Mike  and JWOW would be the sanest our if the bunch. Jeez. 

6FA040A9-7EFB-428B-859E-EE85A8E169D1.jpeg

443B2C88-B049-4287-90CB-B7A3D1A67CAE.jpeg

Share Post

What does it say about him that he willingly impregnated a "hoe?" The sex videos didn't keep him from making a baby with her, a woman he doesn't really want to be with. Nice, Ronnie. Way to blame someone for your bad decisions.

I can't believe I liked Ronnie at one time. He seemed the most sensitive of the guys at first, and I liked that he stuck up for Snooki when Mike picked on her weight in Atlantic City. I didn't like the way he or Sammi treated each other - I thought they brought out the worst in each other. 

Share Post

1 hour ago, archer1267 said:

What does it say about him that he willingly impregnated a "hoe?" The sex videos didn't keep him from making a baby with her, a woman he doesn't really want to be with. Nice, Ronnie. Way to blame someone for your bad decisions.

I can't believe I liked Ronnie at one time. He seemed the most sensitive of the guys at first, and I liked that he stuck up for Snooki when Mike picked on her weight in Atlantic City. I didn't like the way he or Sammi treated each other - I thought they brought out the worst in each other. 

I’m so glad Sam didn’t go back on the show. It would have been a mess and most likely in some way it would have ruined her relationship. Don’t know anything about her new bf, but based on their IG they seem to be doing well. 

Ron is just pure trash. Sam was no angel, but now it’s clear as day who he was and who he is. 

Of course both he and Jen have deleted the stories, but a little too late. 

Jen basically said he was a coke head. No shocker there. God only knows what happened in the JS house during all those seasons and later on whilst they still had some of the cash. 

Share Post

He doesn’t know the meaning of an apology. 

This bas all been either a ridiculously stupid publicity stunt or he’s off his rocker  

690CB9E9-63FA-42DA-914C-5D85E39B4666.jpeg

Just because you say a lame sorry doesn’t mean it’s ok. 

Sammi dodged a bullet. She must be laughing so hard. 

Share Post

And the saga continues lol

I wonder what is the truth ... 🤷🏼‍♀️

DB56BB70-12D6-48C8-B2AC-F71CA96D7FA9.jpeg

C1273553-C47D-4B93-93A2-8E7CC3783A73.jpeg

Share Post

3 hours ago, Penelope5 said:

And the saga continues lol

I wonder what is the truth ... 🤷🏼‍♀️

DB56BB70-12D6-48C8-B2AC-F71CA96D7FA9.jpeg

C1273553-C47D-4B93-93A2-8E7CC3783A73.jpeg

He was trying to knock her up? Ok, and? Jen let herself get knocked up by this goon so she's not really standing on any higher ground.

Share Post

2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

He was trying to knock her up? Ok, and? Jen let herself get knocked up by this goon so she's not really standing on any higher ground.

They are both morons! Their stories in the last 6 hours have continued, but not sure if they have been deleted now. She basically took a photo of a bag, apparently with cocaine inside and called him out. He posted some screenshots where someone wrote to him about sleeping with Jen in May/June I suppose last year.

It's like watching two children pissing on Instagram. He posts something, she posts something in response and on it goes.

Share Post

How do these people think this is what they should be doing? Even if my most irrational early 20's days, when I was the most immature i've been, I would never have acted like these "parents" who are in their 30's! They are both trying to out-do each other as if either of them are coming off as the better person. This is trash to the fullest.

Share Post

2 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

I can't get over he wrote, "I never should have acted in such a manor" as I presume he wasn't talking about performing Shakespearian soliloquies in a subpar country estate.

LOL the misspelling cracked me up!

14 hours ago, Penelope5 said:

Jen basically said he was a coke head. No shocker there. God only knows what happened in the JS house during all those seasons and later on whilst they still had some of the cash. 

They both could've been coked out of their minds during that whole thing for all we know. I can't believe these people are in their thirties.

Share Post

This is sad. Ron is legit a psycho and more than likely an addict as well.

Share Post

I found the screenshot of Jen calling Ron a cokehead. Color me SHOCKED. They both need help.

image.png

Share Post

Wow. That poor baby girl, saddled with these freak shows as parents.

Share Post

9 minutes ago, duddley said:

Yup. If anyone is a victim in all this, it's her. Poor baby.

Share Post

That messiness is all alcohol and drugs and how it ruins your life... it's all fun at the start of the night but then neither can stop and just devolve into this disgusting display.. they are both substance abusers and extremely toxic. That poor kid needs to be removed from the home. 

Share Post

2 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

Yup. If anyone is a victim in all this, it's her. Poor baby.

Seriously.  This poor baby has no chance at a normal life with these two colossal morons as parents. At the very least, I hope she has some stable grandparents/relatives to be a positive influence).

Share Post

Dude, he looks cracked out.  

Sam's laughing her ass off and I love it.

Share Post

Here’s more. This is EXACTLY how he acted with Sammi. Someone needs to remove that baby girl until they both get their lives together.

Share Post

Ohhhhh...so it wasn't a dude with a bigger cock. It was a dude she did anal with and she doesn't do anal with Ron. (And maybe a bigger cock. I see!

He looks coked out of his mind!

Share Post

Someone seriously needs to call CPS to that house.  There are two kids now involved.  Let the "adults" fight all they want, but protect the kids.

Being reported now that they have broken up.  Until he apologizes again, they make up, then round 3 happens, rinse/lather/repeat.

Edited by hoosier80.

Share Post

She has been involved in domestic violence disputes in the past, and we know Ron was abusive toward Sam.. these 2 need to be shipped off to an island alone with their drugs and alcohol to destroy each other in private away from social media. Give their children to a couple who desperately wants to have a family.. because these two sure don't. 

Share Post

Sam must be laughing up a storm. I can only imagine her saying “bro, that’s what I dealt with for years bro!”

I wonder what the housemates thought about the drama between Ron and Jen. 

Share Post

22 hours ago, duddley said:

I am hoping someone steps in. Domestic violence and accusations of drug use? Terrible environment for a baby.

Share Post

5 hours ago, Penelope5 said:

Sam must be laughing up a storm. I can only imagine her saying “bro, that’s what I dealt with for years bro!”

I'm starting to believe Ron may have physically abused Sam. There were some moments where he actually shoved her during previous seasons. I know she hit him in the face and I'm not excusing that but we saw Ron for what he was on camera. He tore up her shit, called her an idiot/bitch/worthless ect., so I can only imagine what went on when the cameras weren't around.

I don't care much for Deena but I wonder if this is why she gets so defensive when Ron mentions Sam. She may know more than she's letting on.

Edited by Alexis2291.

Share Post

He was definitely mentally and emotionally abusive toward Sam. We witnessed that for years. Glad that she got away from him for good.

Share Post

1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

He was definitely mentally and emotionally abusive toward Sam. We witnessed that for years. Glad that she got away from him for good.

Me too!

Share Post

Poor baby girl, has these two crazies for parents.

Really glad that Sam came to her senses and left Ron. She must be amused by all of this right now...

Share Post

As dumb as I thought Sammie was for staying with Ron, she was at least smart enough to never get knocked up by him.

Edited by Brooklynista.

Share Post

On 5/2/2018 at 2:33 PM, Brooklynista said:

As dumb as I thought Sammie was for staying with Ron, she was at least smart enough to never get knocked up by him.

Sammie never would have gotten rid of Ron, he would have been in her life forever.

Share Post

I've been watching Season 3 when that huge fight happened between him and Sam, and when he broke all her stuff. He said "I never thought she would leave". That says enough about who he was back then and that hethought he could do whatever he wanted and the doormat would stick around. Nothing has changed for him other than the fact he has a child now.

Share Post

I’m watching the episodes where Rahnnnn & Sam’s fights get more violent.  Worse than i remember , they were so toxic. I recently watched the Instagram fight with his new baby momma , he’s exactly the same ( and from reports of a prior arrest she may be no better) . When you’ve got anger mgmt problems and you knock up someone you barely know..... aaaand now the new daughter has to shuffle between 2 homes with parents who hate each other at infancy. Horrible. 

Glad Sam skipped the reboot , Rahnnn obv wished she was there and he was still a Cheater on the preggers girlfriend.  Rooiiiiddd Raaaaage Raahhhhhm Stahhhhppp

Share Post

I'm re-watching Season 3 and had completely forgotten that Ron's mom drunk-dialed the shore house and spoke to several people. Ron doesn't do a lot to invite sympathy, but I really felt for him in that moment, and wondered why MTV insisted on showing it- it's one thing to show the cast members day drunk, it's quite another to expose one of their parents as a lush and to play it for laughs. I got the impression that it had happened before, in the matter-of-fact way Jenni and Mike talked to her.

Worse than i remember , they were so toxic.

Sammi should have stayed away longer (or not come back at all) in Season 3. She should have given herself, and Ron, more time to get over things. When she first came back, it seemed like they could co-exist in a mature way together, and I enjoyed their alcohol-free night with Snooki, where they went out to eat and then sprinkled cheese under Mike's bed sheets. Sammi and Ron each were more likable on their own and when hanging out with the girls and guys. But then they got back almost immediately and the toxicity started again. I had to laugh at each one of them telling the camera "Sammi's/Ronnie's changed, and I've changed." You guys were apart what, two days? Three? Come on. No one changes in that time.

Share Post

Everyone on the show keeps saying Ron is going to be an amazing father....what? What in this guys history gives any indication he would to be a good role model for ANYTHING, least of all a human child. 

Share Post

Ya, I don't think he's going to be an amazing father. He's had a chance to be a great man/father figure to Jen's son's and he goes on to threaten her saying he's going to show her kid her sex tape?

Also, the idiots are together again. No shocker there.

Share Post

It's probably based on the way Ron's acted with their own kids. And Ron's a big kid himself - I can see him playing with a friend's kid for a couple of hours and having fun, giving "airplane rides," etc. But that's not the same as being a dad. Ron's more of the "fun uncle" type than a solid dad.

Also, the idiots are together again. No shocker there.

If Ron's shown any consistency, it's in not knowing when to leave a toxic relationship behind. Maybe they'll quietly part ways once Ron's gravy train (Jersey Shore Family Vacation) comes to an end.

Share Post

So I had to read what was said about their being back together (Ron and Jen).  They broke up 4/30, and someone (an inside source - I think I read People and US) said the big blowup was after Jen saw the cheating episode.  Ron had told her it wasn't good, something had gone on, but didn't elaborate.  Of course he didn't, elaborate.  He wanted it to go away or to try blaming Jen (it's YOUR fault I cheated, etc.), or to try some other story to explain it.  I was so drunk, the door automatically closed, I brought the girls home for Paulie.  Yeah, Jen wasn't having any of it.

The insider said the relationship had been rocky before that episode aired, however.  I don't see why.  They have so much in common.  Partying, smooshing, and now a baby.  They couldn't even hold a conversation when she was in Miami, and the phone calls were agonizing.  

So they broke up 4/30, back together by 5/13, so I guess in about two weeks (depending), they'll be 'done' again.  Lather/rinse/repeat.

Share Post

So he placed blame on her, or wanted to make her look bad by threatening to show her son a video of her having sex? To justify his actions?

What a load of shit.

That guy needs to man up ans grow up. She needs to get rid of him and change her behaviour too.

Share Post

4 hours ago, Penelope5 said:

So he placed blame on her, or wanted to make her look bad by threatening to show her son a video of her having sex? To justify his actions?

What a load of shit.

That guy needs to man up ans grow up. She needs to get rid of him and change her behaviour too.

Isn't that the true tell of any "good father"?

Share Post

I don't see the benefit of being with him. Collect your child support and move on.

Share Post

On 4/30/2018 at 11:31 AM, Alexis2291 said:

I found the screenshot of Jen calling Ron a cokehead. Color me SHOCKED. They both need help.

image.png

Why are they 

On 4/29/2018 at 12:30 PM, Penelope5 said:

Oh shit is going down on his stories! 

It seems Jen kept a sex video with an ex? Didn’t delete it? He’s all pissed! 

I have screenshots before he deletes them lol. 

Cant upload some because of the size 

19584019-4D41-4011-8D7A-D15B0EDEB6A8.jpeg

First line says “note to self” but it’s masked by this name. 

3BEC383A-785C-4379-8D03-A87950BC4BC0.jpeg

Hashtag #lovemyfamily LOL apparently he’s talking to Deena. 

Has as a ton of messages from other girls who are supporting him and kissing his arse 

ED5B09E4-F5E0-44B2-90E1-6471EB3BD688.jpeg

Why do they keep bringing Pauly D into this with the Yeahhhh Buddy hashtag?

I hope he’s got “Yeahhhhh Buddy” trademarked & these morons won’t be able to use it anymore.

His group text’s name proves what a famewhore he truly is, along with how stupid he is because the title makes zero grammatical sense.

On 4/30/2018 at 7:57 AM, Giant Misfit said:

I can't get over he wrote, "I never should have acted in such a manor" as I presume he wasn't talking about performing Shakespearian soliloquies in a subpar country estate.

And also her, "So hott you googles that."

I’m shocked he didn’t spell it like this: “I never should of acted...”

Share Post

Ok, so I 'googles' (lol) Ron, and sure enough he and Jen have broken up again, per US and People articles dated two days ago.

So they were together maybe a week (back together around 5/13, broken up around 5/22).  The one article quoted an "insider" saying it was basically day-to-day if they were on or off again.  Same stuff we saw on JS with Sam.  I am betting this is an ongoing behavior with Ron (possibly with Jen).

Those poor children.  

Share Post